Town Quixote's

alwight

TH has been a good friend to a lot of people, and he's been a good friend to me even when we disagreed.

Although I miss seeing him here (don't know if I'll miss those horrible puns :eek:), if he's finding more peace being away from TOL, then I hope for his sake that he'll stay on that path.
TH is someone who perhaps deserves a better audience and respect than he seems to get here, I hope we find out where he goes and hope that the likes of certain third parties don't. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
oh come on anna - he's done this at least twice before and possibly a third

So have I. It gets easier to do every time. If he's found the deficits finally outweigh the benefits of being here, then maybe this is the time everything will click into place.

And you'll have to find another obsession.

bybee

So have I. It gets easier to do every time. If he's found the deficits finally outweigh the benefits of being here, then maybe this is the time everything will click into place.

And you'll have to find another obsession.

The "Doozey" will find someone else to stalk. He is quite proficient in that talent.:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I spend a lot less time here and make far fewer posts than you do.

not an answer to my question, which was a response to your "So have I. It gets easier to do every time."

if not an emotional investment, then what?

why was it harder before for you?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
TH is someone who perhaps deserves a better audience and respect than he seems to get here, I hope we find out where he goes and hope that the likes of certain third parties don't. :plain:

Everyone on TOL gets a mixed audience....even Jesus got a mixed audience, I am sorry for those who get their feelings hurt, but theology is warfare...TH did get his share of plaudits, he really has no complaint there...it is not if any are for you or against

But WHO is for and WHO against.

Saying which I always believe that in their truest hearts Chrys and Townie love each other....I always was sorry to see them when it got really bitter....I love them both

ok doser

Everyone on TOL gets a mixed audience....even Jesus got a mixed audience, I am sorry for those who get their feelings hurt, but theology is warfare...

we sure do have an abundance of those with easily hurt feelings, don't we? :chuckle:

:baby: wahh! no fair! he's stalking!
:baby: wahhh! no fair! he's trolling!
:baby: wahhh! no fair! mom took down my pictures from the fridge and threw them out!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
not an answer to my question, which was a response to your "So have I. It gets easier to do every time."

if not an emotional investment, then what?

why was it harder before for you?

Look, you initiated this conversation. If I thought for one second you could maintain it honestly or cared one iota what I thought, I might answer your question. I know better.

ok doser

Look, you initiated this conversation.

yes, i did

in response to your "So have I. It gets easier to do every time."

why should it be difficult to take a break from the place for a couple days, for a week, for a month, for a year?

what is it about the place that makes it difficult for you to leave for a while?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
yes, i did

in response to your "So have I. It gets easier to do every time."

why should it be difficult to take a break from the place for a couple days, for a week, for a month, for a year?

what is it about the place that makes it difficult for you to leave for a while?

I've taken a number of those breaks, yes. And yes, you initiated the conversation with "come on, anna..."

Again. Why in the world would you be interested? So you can find something to mock?

ok doser

I've taken a number of those breaks, yes. And yes, you initiated the conversation with "come on, anna..."

Again. Why in the world would you be interested? So you can find something to mock?

nope - one of the reasons I've enjoyed being a part of the site (other than the fact that it's a great way to kill time when i have a lot of time to kill) is examining the psychology of posters here

just curious why you would find it difficult to leave, at all

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
we sure do have an abundance of those with easily hurt feelings, don't we? :chuckle:

:baby: wahh! no fair! he's stalking!
:baby: wahhh! no fair! he's trolling!
:baby: wahhh! no fair! mom took down my pictures from the fridge and threw them out!

I think Townie is a man who goes to the root of a matter, he considers what the thinking is behind things.

I thoroughly enjoyed his egotism

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think Townie is a man who goes to the root of a matter, he considers what the thinking is behind things.

I thoroughly enjoyed his egotism

As do I ... though in TH's case, I think he is in the same boat with other highly intelligent people who are verbally attacked and abused by those who are envious.

Beautiful family, fulfilling life, career. Drives those little green-eyed monsters nutty enough to build their whole life around stalking him.