Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hydroxychloroquine , bayer , novartis, donating millions of tablets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hydroxychloroquine , bayer , novartis, donating millions of tablets

    hydroxychloroquine , bayer , novartis, donating millions of tablets

    https://twitter.com/Novartis
    https://twitter.com/BayerUS

    Novartis 130 million tablets and Bayer 3 mil

    from this article
    Given the increased acceptance here in the states not one, but as many as seven different pharmaceutical companies have agreed to mass produce as much as 250 million doses by mid-April. Given Dr. Raoult’s guidance in both of his studies this would give the globe enough inventory to cure 46,000,000 cases. Presently we have not yet hit one million cases worldwide. Notably Bayer, Novartis and Teva Pharm stepped up, pledging to donate several million doses right out of the shoot.


    https://twitter.com/hashtag/HydroxyC...=hashtag_click

  • #2
    Hope it lives up to the press hype on it. Glad people are working on this.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

    ? Yep

    Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

    ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

    Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lon View Post
      Hope it lives up to the press hype on it. Glad people are working on this.
      The Food and Drug Administration on Sunday issued an emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine

      which means it can be used in the states that banned it for the wuhan

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by way 2 go View Post
        hydroxychloroquine , bayer , novartis, donating millions of tablets

        https://twitter.com/Novartis
        https://twitter.com/BayerUS

        Novartis 130 million tablets and Bayer 3 mil

        from this article
        Given the increased acceptance here in the states not one, but as many as seven different pharmaceutical companies have agreed to mass produce as much as 250 million doses by mid-April. Given Dr. Raoult’s guidance in both of his studies this would give the globe enough inventory to cure 46,000,000 cases. Presently we have not yet hit one million cases worldwide. Notably Bayer, Novartis and Teva Pharm stepped up, pledging to donate several million doses right out of the shoot.


        https://twitter.com/hashtag/HydroxyC...=hashtag_click
        I wonder if people using it for arthritis are going to have a hard time getting it now.
        Oh how I love the Word of God!

        Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

          I wonder if people using it for arthritis are going to have a hard time getting it now.
          as I understand no shortage of pills

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by way 2 go View Post

            as I understand no shortage of pills
            Oh that is good to hear.
            Oh how I love the Word of God!

            Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by way 2 go View Post

              as I understand no shortage of pills
              I think she meant 'hard getting the virus'?
              My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
              Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
              Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
              Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
              No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
              Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

              ? Yep

              Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

              ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

              Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lon View Post

                I think she meant 'hard getting the virus'?
                No, I meant will it be hard for people using the medication to get their medication now that it is in such high demand. However, what you thought I meant is a good question too.
                Oh how I love the Word of God!

                Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  This treatment may not be all it's cracked up to be:

                  Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin versus COVID-19: Grift, conspiracy theories, and another bad study -- https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/hyd...rsus-covid-19/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by User Name View Post
                    This treatment may not be all it's cracked up to be:

                    Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin versus COVID-19: Grift, conspiracy theories, and another bad study -- https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/hyd...rsus-covid-19/
                    The malaria pills are for fevers. It has quinine, it is medicine from God, as it comes from the bark of a tree. It seems the pharmaceuticals want to ban things in America that helps people for pennies.
                    Oh how I love the Word of God!

                    Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

                      The malaria pills are for fevers. It has quinine, it is medicine from God, as it comes from the bark of a tree. It seems the pharmaceuticals want to ban things in America that helps people for pennies.
                      The left is desperate for this to fail.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Zinc is actually what interrupts the virus. Hydroxychloroquine allows more Zinc to get into your cells. It's a zinc ionophore. It’s what actually interferes with the RNA Replicase (also known as RNA polymerase) and diminishes viral replication.
                        Last edited by User Name; April 3rd, 2020, 11:56 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ok doser View Post

                          The left is desperate for this to fail.
                          I think so too. They are glad about the stock market taking a dive too because it has to do with Trump.
                          Oh how I love the Word of God!

                          Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ok doser View Post

                            The left is desperate for this to fail.
                            leftist hate people



                            Hydroxychloroquine is the ‘most effective therapy’ for coronavirus treatment: A global survey of over 6,000 doctors shows
                            link

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by way 2 go View Post

                              leftist hate people

                              Hydroxychloroquine is the ‘most effective therapy’ for coronavirus treatment: A global survey of over 6,000 doctors shows
                              link
                              Coronavirus: Science vs. politics

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X