Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grosnick Marowbe 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    this is really sad
    I started this thread so we could continue having fun
    but
    not force grosnick to leave because of a stupid deal he made
    and
    we shouldn't be surprised to see those who would have him leave are the same ones who neg rep just because they don't agree with someone who is very passionate about their religious views

    they will be exposed
    and
    it is my job to do it
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
      this is really sad
      I started this thread so we could continue having fun
      but
      not force grosnick to leave because of a stupid deal he made
      and
      we shouldn't be surprised to see those who would have him leave are the same ones who neg rep just because they don't agree with someone who is very passionate about their religious views

      they will be exposed
      and
      it is my job to do it
      they enjoy ostracizing posters, obviously. It is so not Christian.

      They try very hard to ban me too.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
        this is really sad
        I started this thread so we could continue having fun
        but
        not force grosnick to leave because of a stupid deal he made
        and
        we shouldn't be surprised to see those who would have him leave are the same ones who neg rep just because they don't agree with someone who is very passionate about their religious views

        they will be exposed
        and
        it is my job to do it
        You don't really think he means it, do you?

        I don't recall ever neg repping him and I couldn't tell you what his religious views are.

        I also don't recall anyone asking him to make that condition and I doubt many would be upset if he simply changed his username incrementally and moved on.
        You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

        Pro-Life






        Comment


        • #49
          this could be grosnick's way of exposing them for what they are
          a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
            You don't really think he means it, do you?

            I don't recall ever neg repping him and I couldn't tell you what his religious views are.

            I also don't recall anyone asking him to make that condition and I doubt many would be upset if he simply changed his username incrementally and moved on.
            it doesn't matter whether or not he means it
            with each post in that thread you are saying that you don't care
            a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
              this could be grosnick's way of exposing them for what they are
              Tired of his mostly uninspired insult, unsupportable assumptions and general doofusness?

              Could be.
              You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

              Pro-Life






              Comment


              • #52
                I think he is dying
                I think he is tired of all this hate and wants to leave
                and
                he can leave any time he wants
                but
                he wants all of you to be a part of it
                here is your chance to run him out
                a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                  it doesn't matter whether or not he means it
                  with each post in that thread you are saying that you don't care
                  I agree. We should not keep track of ones mistakes. What he did was not mean or malicious things to do.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    it looks like eeset is just as bad as the others
                    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                      it looks like eeset is just as bad as the others
                      I dont think so. She does not join in gang attacking.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by meshak View Post
                        I dont think so. She does not join in gang attacking.
                        she is now
                        a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                          she is now
                          how? where?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by meshak View Post
                            how? where?
                            in the other thread
                            she is piling on
                            upping the post count
                            a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              OK we got the reply count up to 5,900. Now Chrys has to make a financial decision! $6...........

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                                in the other thread
                                she is piling on
                                upping the post count
                                other GM3?

                                I just read she was chiding in against TH.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X