No announcement yet.

Grosnick Marowbe 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I scarcely can imagine what will become of him, once GM has departed and remains silent, evermore????

Comment

• Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
      this is a good example of how you argue
      Not really. I was imitating you by asking a question instead of answering one. That's a great deal of what you do, keep on the offensive...except you tend to vanish when you can't.

this is my thread
      And people are typing words into it. Anything else we all know that might be relevant to the inquiry?

Again, and this is the part you omitted here: you invited me and everyone else here. I can't help it if you don't know your own mind.

and
      that is why I hang around here
      Are you saying you're so narcissistic that you only hang around your own threads and wouldn't be a TOL participant without that?

so
      why do you hang around in this thread dedicated to grosnick
      Entertainment value mostly. But I don't "hang around" exactly. I tend to hang out in my user CP section. When I see a new posting by someone in a thread I'm subscribed to I stop in.
      You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• No doubt darkness looms over this well established thread and seeks to bring an ominous warning of unspeakable dread due to the loss that lie ahead...

Comment

• we will definitely have to have a period of mourning
          a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Comment

• Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
            At present we have a genius, an agnostic, an atheist and a man who is known for, rambling diatribes....observing...
            And GM

Grumpy
            Man
            "The Bible is very clear, Christians aren't supposed to be busybodies, nor are they supposed to strive with any man who hasn't harmed him (Or someone else, by implication.)" RandPaulfor2016, May 10, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post
              Jesus' standards are great. It's unfortunate that you don't practice what you preach and actually follow "Christ" rather than MEshak.

That hasn't happened, Instigator.

Pot Meet Kettle ...

We all understand, MEshak. By virtue of the "The Bible According to Meshak", no one is a true Christian outside of yourself.

You should tread carefully. There are some wonderful Christians on this sight who might just be offended to have you claim that YOU, not they, are his representative.

You are spreading something alright ... just not *the teachings* of Jesus.

My standard is S-A-N-I-T-Y ... but suit yourself.

YOU are not Jesus ... and you are not my friend. You are an instigator ... and I don't think you should be blaming Jesus for your own personal character flaws.

No, I did not.

Are you ever right about anything? (rhetorical question, no need to answer).

I have abandoned nothing and no one. YOU do not know my background or beliefs, so your statements are made with sheer arrogance and ignorance.

And no ... you are not done with me for this post or any other. Instigator.

And FTR, it is sheer hypocrisy for you to lie about others and verbally attack them and then end your post with "good day".

You are not wishing anyone a *good day*, Instigator.

Continuing on with your secular views. So sad that you rejected wonderful loving Savior.

good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
                Continuing on with your secular views. So sad that you rejected wonderful loving Savior.

good day.
                how should we mourn the loss of grosnick?

do you have any ideas besides exposing all those who made it possible for him to leave?

Comment

do you have any ideas besides exposing all those who made it possible for him to leave?
                  I dont know how to mourn. sorry. I think I already expressed for his leaving.

I pray that he will take Jesus' teachings seriously by readings Jesus' messages of Gospels. He has plenty of time to read it.

And I hope he will comeback after he read Jesus' messages. I know he does not know much of His teachings now.

Comment

Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
                    ~Leonard Cohen

sigpic

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
                    ~Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
                      I dont know how to mourn.
                      That's okay, your posts are depressing enough.
                      Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
                      ~Leonard Cohen

sigpic

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
                      ~Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

• I see tambora is anxious for grosnick to leave

Comment

I see tambora is anxious for grosnick to leave
                          He doesn't really care if he stays or not. Otherwise he would not have gambled on it.

I'm supporting YOU with YOUR desire to make that thread #1 of the Hottest Threads.
                          And it supports TOL's hit rates.

Maybe you should have been more careful with what you wished for.
                          Kinda backfired on ya, didn't it?

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                          They already know monsters exist.
                          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                            He doesn't really care if he stays or not. Otherwise he would not have gambled on it.

I'm supporting YOU with YOUR desire to make that thread #1 of the Hottest Threads.
                            And it supports TOL's hit rates.

Maybe you should have been more careful with what you wished for.
                            Kinda backfired on ya, didn't it?
                            our job is to expose people like you
                            so
                            it is working just fine

Comment

• tambora just posted again on the other thread
                              and
                              we will make sure everyone knows

everyone who cares
                              and
                              that is what this is all about

Comment

our job is to expose people like you
                                so
                                it is working just fine
                                I thought Tambora's post was supportive of you. What's your problem?
                                "The Bible is very clear, Christians aren't supposed to be busybodies, nor are they supposed to strive with any man who hasn't harmed him (Or someone else, by implication.)" RandPaulfor2016, May 10, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X