Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
    so why do you hang around so much?
    Why do you? It's a forum. You spent a great deal of time encouraging participation. Why did you do that if you don't want people to participate or find it odd when they do?
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post
      Not hardly ... he's a nice guy who just happens to speak out *against jerks*.

That's your issue, not his ...
      We'll agree to disagree my angry little friend...

Comment

How truly inspirational ... and just what TOL needs. Two freeloading members using their forum as a means to bash other members.

I expect this kind of trolling from Chrys, but at your age, you should be past this type of nonsense.
        How are Ya??

Comment

• Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
          We'll agree to disagree my angry little friend...
          You are missing your nap, and it shows.
          TRUST
          is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
          and one of the hardest things to
          ever get back.

Comment

How are Ya??
            Fine though slightly tired.
            TRUST
            is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
            and one of the hardest things to
            ever get back.

Comment

• Looks as if TH and rusha are is "fine form." They seem to be, unusually aggravated this grand Friday morn???? Perhaps they're anticipating the grievous loss of their, perceived "arch enemy??"

Comment

How truly inspirational ... and just what TOL needs. Two freeloading members using their forum as a means to bash other members.

I expect this kind of trolling from Chrys, but at your age, you should be past this type of nonsense.
                Oh Rusha! You are a gem when it comes to smackin truth!

"The Bible is very clear, Christians aren't supposed to be busybodies, nor are they supposed to strive with any man who hasn't harmed him (Or someone else, by implication.)" RandPaulfor2016, May 10, 2013

Comment

Looks as if TH and rusha are is "fine form." They seem to be, unusually aggravated this grand Friday morn????
                  I rarely get "aggravated" by things here. As courtrooms go, there's no particular pressure.
                  Sod and chrys upset me a long time ago, but only because I'd considered them friends prior to taking on a greater appreciation for what they were actually about and not understanding that internet friends were frequently something less than, though TomO the wise did try to warn me.

Perhaps they're anticipating the grievous loss of their, perceived "arch enemy??"
                  I don't consider anyone on TOL an "enemy". That's a serious word. It should be applied soberly.

You're mostly a half way decent Bud Abbott as far as I'm concerned.
                  You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• TH, seems to take pride in, "minimizing" GMs affect on him...To listen to him, one might reason (baseless of course), GM is merely a pesky fruit fly!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                      I rarely get "aggravated" by things here. As courtrooms go, there's no particular pressure.

I don't consider anyone on TOL an "enemy". That's a serious word. It should be applied soberly.

You're mostly a half way decent Bud Abbott as far as I'm concerned.
                      That would make you, the silly buffoon in the act!!! Quite an admission my little friend...

Comment

• Actually, I always thought "Bud Abbott" was the most humorous of the two...I know that's subjective, but it was, after all, "my choice."

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                          He's been little more than a nasty bit of business where I'm concerned,
                          Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                          so why do you hang around so much?
                          Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                          Why do you? It's a forum. You spent a great deal of time encouraging participation. Why did you do that if you don't want people to participate or find it odd when they do?
                          this is a good example of how you argue
                          this is my thread
                          and
                          that is why I hang around here
                          so
                          why do you hang around in this thread dedicated to grosnick
                          if
                          you consider him "a nasty bit of business"?
                          a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Comment

• At present we have a genius, an agnostic, an atheist and a man who is known for, rambling diatribes....observing...

Comment

• Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
                              this is a good example of how you argue
                              this is my thread
                              and
                              that is why I hang around here
                              so
                              why do you hang around in this thread dedicated to grosnick
                              if
                              you consider him "a nasty bit of business"?
                              TH apparently enjoys the anguish of having to converse with GM!!!

Comment

• Oh what shall TH do with his wit (minuscule at best) and time, once he, has not GM to "verbally" dual with????

Comment

Working...
                                X