Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
    Good morning...
    Hi there young man! You have a winning smile!

Comment

• Any tooths, yet?

Nang
      "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
      Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
      Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Good morning...
        That first picture is a perfect copy of Bruce Willis' smirk!
        Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.

“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

Comment

• Very beautiful baby and pics, I can see you are a very proud Dad who loves that child immensely. God bless and be with you and your entire family
          sigpic

Comment

• The world in black and white...
            You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Wonderful!!

Comment

• Just a couple more for the joy/heck of it. A meal with grandmother.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Love it, esp the 2nd & 4th , thanks for making me smile.

Comment

Just a couple more for the joy/heck of it. A meal with grandmother.
                    I love the first picture. The look on his face as the spoon approaches!

Comment

• Makes me want another baby.
                      He is SO cute!
                      Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.

“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

Comment

• Originally posted by bybee View Post
                        I love the first picture. The look on his face as the spoon approaches!
                        I think he looks more concerned that the spoon has passed his mouth and is going towards the top of his head.

Comment

• More Jack...always a good thing. With my father, then his favorite human being...and her hair.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Thanks you, brother, for your continued pic sharing of the youngster... now Stu X has a big cheesy grin for the evening

"I will guard my ways That I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle While the wicked are in my presence." I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse. My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue:"LORD, make me to know my end And what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am. NASB

Comment

More Jack...always a good thing. With my father, then his favorite human being...and her hair.
                              It's been a lot of fun watching Jack grow. His birthday will be here before you know it.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• TH, how very blessed you are!

Comment

Working...
                                X