• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rocketman View Post
    I like Mordecai...good pick LH.

sigpic

Comment

• Didn't a TOLer in the past use the Hulk?
      "I will guard my ways That I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle While the wicked are in my presence." I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse. My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue:"LORD, make me to know my end And what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am. NASB

Comment

• I have retired Phil.
        Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
        TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• I am making it official, I am retiring the fort. The 'Flying Ban Hammer' is just so much more cool.

Comment

• Retiring the smile faced Jet. I've had her for more than a year. It takes a lot of work to make these avatars and my hands are getting old. I find I am spending too much time on them when I have better things to do with my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherman View Post
              Retiring the smile faced Jet. I've had her for more than a year. It takes a lot of work to make these avatars and my hands are getting old. I find I am spending too much time on them when I have better things to do with my time.
              Are you going to change "flying ban hammer" to something else?

Comment

• I'm retiring the mountain picture that I've had the whole time that I've been here. I don't know what that particular mountain was.

The mountain that I now have is Mt Etna, the largest active volcano in Europe, about 11,000 ft. It is located in Sicily, Italy and I lived on and around it from 1970 through 1972.
                Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

• Quick question here from the newbie:

How many posts does one needs or have to make to be able to upload an avatar??

Thanks,
                  Tony T.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trout View Post
                    Quick question here from the newbie:

Thanks,
                    Tony T.
                    I think the owner has it set at 20 posts and you have be be on here about 5 days. You might want to try after 20 posts. You'll have to ask the owner what he has it set at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trout View Post
                      Quick question here from the newbie:

Thanks,
                      Tony T.
                      You need to be a registered plus member which is free and happens automatically after you have been a member for 7 days and have made at least 25 posts on tol.

You can upload one faster than that (immediate) if you become a member subscriber and additional benefts follow.

You can see a chart of them here: http://theologyonline.com/showthread...l=1#post735911 The only exception is lifetime membership is no longer available.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I have retired Sir Winston.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Churchill.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	2433918
                        Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                        TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• Last edited by WizardofOz; March 25th, 2017, 08:50 PM.
                          “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

• The fourth will be with you...always.
                            “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Nuts TOL.png
Views:	1
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	2434808

Time to put her to bed and do something different for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X