My interview with Bob Enyart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
:mock: Nang trying to get a guy to write a lot of stuff who has just said he doesn't have a lot of time for writing.

Think so?

Nang is a 69 year old Christian lady and Amercian patriot, who requests a conversation with the "guy," Bob, seeing that she does not have a lot of time (left,) either.

:mock: Stripe

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That I am requesting busy Bob to write a bunch of stuff. Not so. All I ask is that he take some of his time to have a talk with me here at TOL, while I have some time left. Nang
So ... you don't want him to write stuff ... you just want him to write stuff....

Gotcha. ;)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Think so?

Nang is a 69 year old Christian lady and Amercian patriot, who requests a conversation with the "guy," Bob, seeing that she does not have a lot of time (left,) either.

:mock: Stripe

Nang,

I did not realise you were my age.:eek:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
So ... you don't want him to write stuff ... you just want him to write stuff....

Gotcha. ;)

Only criminals and suspect politicians have bodyguards to protect their bosses from patriotic old ladies.

Gotcha. :mock: Stripe

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just saw where Piper is taking a writing month off...to write. Perhaps the Denver Church could arrange something similar for Bob, no?

AMR

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
I just saw where Piper is taking a writing month off...to write. Perhaps the Denver Church could arrange something similar for Bob, no?

AMR

I would help contribute to the fund that would allow for Bob to take some time off to finish some of the stuff he has started. My suspicion is that he would probably use that time to start MORE stuff though.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I think 60 Minutes or a live thirty-minute newsfeed would be just what Bobby needs.:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.