Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What about all the HETEROSEXUAL men who molest little girls or teenage ones ? And who rape and kill them , even though not all men who molest little girls kill them ?
Are THEY typical f heterosexual men ? Of course not .

I am a HETEROSEXUAL man and I don't molest little girls/teenage ones, or anyone for that matter.

Sigh, now if only a HOMOSEXUAL male would come forward and tell us that he doesn't buggerize little boys/teenage boys or anyone for that matter, showing us that he is not like homosexual icons Harry Hay, Frank Kameny, David Thorstadt, Harvey Milk , Peter Tatchell, etc. etc. etc.

Who will be the first to come forward?

TracerBullet

I am a HETEROSEXUAL man and I don't molest little girls/teenage ones, or anyone for that matter.

Sigh, now if only a HOMOSEXUAL male would come forward and tell us that he doesn't buggerize little boys/teenage boys or anyone for that matter, showing us that he is not like homosexual icons Harry Hay, Frank Kameny, David Thorstadt, Harvey Milk , Peter Tatchell, etc. etc. etc.

Who will be the first to come forward?

why would anyone? you would just personally attack them and continue lying about child abuse

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I'm heterosexual, too and I've never molested girls . It's the same with the vast majority of gay men - they do NOT molest young boys .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'
http://www.wnd.com/2002/04/13722/

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.
http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3

The Family Research Institute reports “The 1948 Kinsey survey found that 37% of the gays and 2% of the lesbians admitted to sexual relations with under-17-yr-olds, and 28% of the gays and 1% of the lesbians admitted to sexual relations with under-16-yr-olds while they themselves were aged 18 or older. (18)”

“In 1970 the Kinsey Institute interviewed 565 white gays in San Francisco: 25% of them admitted to having had sex with boys aged 16 or younger while they themselves were at least 21. (19)”

“In The Gay Report, 23% of the gays and 6% of the lesbians admitted to sexual interaction with youth less than 16 years of age. (20)”

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of the Feminist Movement:

I see that Glamour Magazine has given a transvestite their Woman of the Year Award and that it has feminists torn between being politically correct and standing up for women.

Maybe when Arthurrrrr Brain returns he can give women his perspective on which side they should take.

Women Cry Foul as Glamour Magazine Names Bruce Jenner ‘Woman of the Year’

Oct. 25, 2015

The politically correct Glamour Magazine has reportedly waived the one defining requirement of candidates for its “Woman of the Year” honor—a double X chromosome—in conferring the title for 2015 on crossdresser Bruce Jenner, a move many women are finding insulting.

The magazine is expected to formally announce its choice of Jenner as woman of the year, along with actress Reese Witherspoon, on November 3.

Criticisms are already piling up from women who find the choice of Jenner to be demeaning, and are falling into two main camps. First, out of all the real women in the world, could Glamour not find one worthy of the title of Woman of the Year without needing to fish in the male pool of boys dressing as girls?

Second, what in the world has Jenner done in the past year—other than get a makeover—that qualifies him as a model for achieving woman around the world?

In a stinging commentary, Nicole Russell writes that by choosing Jenner as woman of the year, “Glamour endorses the idea that men are better at being women than we are.”

Russell compares Glamour’s insulting maneuver to a cover of New York Magazine featuring transgender Martine Rothblatt as the “highest-paid female CEO” in the nation. “Apparently real women can’t cut it, so we’ve got to import men into our ranks to win awards,” Russell notes.

“Jenner might feel like he is a woman,” she writes, “he might want to be a woman, he might be living as a woman, but thoughts do not generate biology or reality.”

Australian-born feminist Germaine Greer accused Glamour of “misogyny” in its decision to award Jenner its woman of the year award, noting that transgender women are “not women” and do not “look like, sound like or behave like women.”

“I think misogyny plays a really big part in all of this,” Greer said, “that a man who goes to these lengths to become a woman will be a better woman than someone who is just born a woman.”

Read more:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...amour-magazine-names-bruce-jenner-woman-year/

942528d1433445444-caitlyn-jenner-in-her-997-gt3-rs-clinton-jenner-again-copy.jpg

TracerBullet

Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'
http://www.wnd.com/2002/04/13722/

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.
http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3
If you have to rely on a tabloid and a hate group to get your material you know you don't have a leg to stand on.

Typical anti-gay fake claims that the FRC is famous for.
They create false research.
They misrepresent the legitimate research of others
They engage in playing games with numbers.

Here is what the Family Research Council (to use them as an example) claims:
Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.
Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys. ( a high estimate)
Gays make up a tiny minority of the population. (Anti-gay opponents typically cite a figure somewhere between 1% and 3%. A real low ball guess)
Therefore, gay men are committing a disproportionate share of sexual crimes against children.

When you see claims like this the first thing you need to ask is how did they identify which perpetrator was homosexual and which were heterosexual. Very often they will try to tell you that who is who is obvious. When someone is saying something like that it is to cover up the fact that the sexual orientation of the perpetrator of child sexual assault just has not been identified. They don’t question what is the actual sexual orientation of the molesters, they just tell you what sexual orientation they must be.

The only way to legitimately claim anything about the sexual orientation of a child molester is to ask him.

The Family Research Institute reports “The 1948 Kinsey survey found that 37% of the gays and 2% of the lesbians admitted to sexual relations with under-17-yr-olds, and 28% of the gays and 1% of the lesbians admitted to sexual relations with under-16-yr-olds while they themselves were aged 18 or older. (18)”

“In 1970 the Kinsey Institute interviewed 565 white gays in San Francisco: 25% of them admitted to having had sex with boys aged 16 or younger while they themselves were at least 21. (19)”

“In The Gay Report, 23% of the gays and 6% of the lesbians admitted to sexual interaction with youth less than 16 years of age. (20)”

And here is the misrepresentation and fake stuff. These claims come from Judith Reisman and are all fantasy. After she published them she was convicted of liable.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If Wyatt Coulee had numerous adulterous affairs with other men and moved in with one of his 'lovers', I'm thinking that makes him a homosexual.

Try to separate the "sin" from the "sinner." Traditional Christians often say they are loving the sinner but not the sin when they are being accused of mistreatment of others. It's a hard thing to do but I would think you are better off trying at it rather than ignoring it altogether.

As with other secular humanists, your issue is with God and in this case what the proper role of government is.
I am not a secularist. I am a Christian who tries to take Jesus seriously at his word.

My issue is perhaps with your personal interpretation of God.

You, like GFR7 and so many others, were hurt as a child, something I can't begin to comprehend. While I can't comprehend why an adult would do something like that to a child, I do understand that it terribly twists that child's morality as they grow into adulthood. Save your burger and beer money and seek legitimate psychiatric and spiritual therapy.
All of us were hurt as children. Those who discover their background has negatively affected their lives as adults have to do something about it.

That little child has to come back home despite what the angry older brother in the Parable of the Prodigal Son does. And that child will always be welcomed in the arms of the Father.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
If Wyatt Coulee had numerous adulterous affairs with other men and moved in with one of his 'lovers', I'm thinking that makes him a homosexual.

Try to separate the "sin" from the "sinner." Traditional Christians often say they are loving the sinner but not the sin when they are being accused of mistreatment of others. It's a hard thing to do but I would think you are better off trying at it rather than ignoring it altogether.

Repentance separates the sin from the sinner. It's a central tenet of Christianity, you really should look into it.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
As with other secular humanists, your issue is with God and in this case what the proper role of government is.

I am not a secularist. I am a Christian who tries to take Jesus seriously at his word.

My issue is perhaps with your personal interpretation of God.

If God can be anything that you want Him to be, you'll be sitting next to Him for eternity. Unfortunately for you, His Word as seen in Holy Scripture says that you're wrong.

You, like GFR7 and so many others, were hurt as a child, something I can't begin to comprehend. While I can't comprehend why an adult would do something like that to a child, I do understand that it terribly twists that child's morality as they grow into adulthood. Save your burger and beer money and seek legitimate psychiatric and spiritual therapy.

All of us were hurt as children.

As shown throughout this 4 part thread, sexual abuse as a child has an extremely negative effect on that child's outlook on sexuality as an adult.

Those who discover their background has negatively affected their lives as adults have to do something about it.

I've stated time and time again that you need to do something about it:

Seek legitimate psychological and spiritual counseling.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Repentance separates the sin from the sinner. It's a central tenet of Christianity, you really should look into it.
Jesus believed in a God of mercy who requires repentance and forgiveness, not sacrifice. Jesus saw forgiveness as reciprocal. We can only forgive ourselves to the extent that we forgive others.

I am certainly not secular when it comes to my Christian beliefs.

If God can be anything that you want Him to be, you'll be sitting next to Him for eternity. Unfortunately for you, His Word as seen in Holy Scripture says that you're wrong.
Sorry to be blunt, but the Bible is a collection of books written by inspired men. What we have are copies of copies of copies of translations and other copies. If you cannot accept translations or copies, you may have nothing left to believe in.

When you say "legitimate" therapy, what are you specifically saying?

Again, what do you mean by "legitimate"?

I was verbally and sexually abused by my mother and thanks to Jesus I have finally recognized the good intentions behind that abuse and was able to mend the burned bridges with both my mother and father before they died.

I now know how to "finish business" in my life in every eternal moment with everyone I talk to. For me it has to do with picking up my cross and following Jesus--not worshipping him as an idol on a pedestal.

I see Jesus as a disturbing iconoclast who was made into an icon by his later followers. The word "iconoclast" means "smasher of icons."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Jesus believed in a God of mercy who requires repentance and forgiveness, not sacrifice.

Repentance, i.e. turning from your old ways is sacrifice, hence the reason many don't do it.

Jesus saw forgiveness as reciprocal. We can only forgive ourselves to the extent that we forgive others.

Forgiving others has no bearing on their eternal salvation. Besides, that's not what this thread is about. It's a political thread that shows what has happened since homosexuality was decriminalized.

Are you interested in discussing those things?

I am certainly not secular when it comes to my Christian beliefs.

Maybe you should read the Bible starting with Genesis 2. It's very clear that anything outside of marriage between one man and one woman is sinful. You like many other morally confused/evil people try to twist it to include loving relationships between same sex people as something that God accepts.

Quote: Originally posted aCultureWarrior

Sorry to be blunt, but the Bible is a collection of books written by inspired men. What we have are copies of copies of copies of translations and other copies. If you cannot accept translations or copies, you may have nothing left to believe in.

Aside from the queer Queen James Bible, every Bible is clear on sexual immorality.

Again, what do you mean by "legitimate"?

Something that will help you overcome your sexual confusion.

I was verbally and sexually abused by my mother and thanks to Jesus I have finally recognized the good intentions behind that abuse and was able to mend the burned bridges with both my mother and father before they died.

That's nice that you forgave them, but that still doesn't deal with your sexual confusion when it comes to defending homosexuality.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once people of faith and those who just believe in decency take back government and our culture, we won't be seeing horror stories like this:

Feds back transgender teenager in school restroom dispute

10-29-15

Schools can't prevent transgender students from using the restrooms that correspond with their gender identities without violating federal law, the Obama administration says.

The U.S. Department of Education and the Department of Justice made that argument in a friend-of-the-court brief submitted late Wednesday in support of a Virginia teenager who is suing for access to the boys' restrooms at his high school.

The government's filing says a Gloucester County School Board policy that requires 16-year-old junior Gavin Grimm to use either the girls' restrooms or a unisex bathroom constitutes unlawful bias under Title IX, the 1972 law that prohibits sex discrimination in education.

The policy denies Grimm "a benefit that every other student at this school enjoys: access to restrooms that are consistent with his or her gender identity," lawyers for the two departments wrote. "Treating a student differently from other students because his birth-assigned sex diverges from his gender identity constitutes differential treatment on the basis of sex under Title IX."

The administration's position in Grimm's case represents its clearest statement to date on a modern civil rights issue that has roiled some communities as more children identify as transgender at younger ages.

While not legally binding, it signals to school districts that may be wrestling with how to accommodate transgender students while addressing privacy concerns raised by classmates and parents which side of the debate they should take if they want to avoid a federal investigation...

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/us-agencies-back-transgender-teenager-restroom-dispute-193359766.html

Which brings me to the next (long awaited and very important) segment:

Education.

41dm3xELSNL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Its been said that the philosophy of the classroom in this generation will be the philosophy of life in the next generation. Our earliest founding fathers understood this. That's why, after building homes and churches, they established educational institutions like Harvard, Yale, Columbia, and Dartmouth. Today, most Christians have adopted the false premise that facts are neutral. They believe it doesn't matter who teaches math, science, and history, because facts are facts. The humanists took advantage of this type of thinking by gradually shaping and controlling education in terms of materialist assumptions. Whoever Controls the Schools Rules the World shows how education can be used as a vehicle for social change from Karl Marx and Adolf Hitler to secular humanism and radical Islam. Our worldview opponents understand that education is where the war of ideas is fought. If Christians are serious about securing the future for our children, they must understand the nature of the war we are fighting.

In this segment amongst other things I'll cover the importance of education, the history of the education system in America, where we went wrong, what is currently happening in many schools today both good and bad, the key players and organizations that are making those things happen, and how to take the education system back from secular humanists.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Bible talks a lot about the importance of education:

Ecclesiastes 7:12
For the protection of wisdom is like the protection of money, and the advantage of knowledge is that wisdom preserves the life of him who has it.

Proverbs 16:16
How much better to get wisdom than gold! To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver.

Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Proverbs 4:13
Keep hold of instruction; do not let go; guard her, for she is your life.

Proverbs 18:15
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

Proverbs 9:9
Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.

Colossians 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

Ephesians 6:4
Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

Proverbs 10:14
The wise lay up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool brings ruin near.

Daniel 1:17
As for these four youths, God gave them learning and skill in all literature and wisdom, and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 1:5
Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance,

Etc. etc. etc.

Next up: What our Founding Fathers thought about the importance of education.

Arthur Brain

No, I love the female gender so much that I believe that there should be laws against murdering over 600,000 of them in the womb as is done here in the US yearly.

Do you believe they should have the vote and the same opportunities in society as men? Be original for once and just answer the question.

If you would like me to rehash how male homosexuals have a certain hatred towards women (as I did in Part 2 with your little neo-Nazi buddy GFR7), I'll gladly do so.

Considering it was a complete hash to start with I'll pass thanks...

(My my, someone is feeling the ill effects of a pink Chablis hangover).

Why stop drinking it then ya berk. :kookoo:

I've pointed out that the modern day feminist movement needs to be turned over to Christian women, women who are pro life and pro traditional family values, not a bunch of bull dykes and fag hags.

Now if you would like to take the side of Hilary Clinton, Gloria Steinem, the late Margaret Sanger and the girlz at NOW, lets get this debate started, but first you have to commit yourself to the secular humanist movement Arthurrr, something that you seem hesitant to do.

Rather, as per usual you've just tediously rambled on in the hopes your deflections and rabbit trails are somehow not noticed.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
No, I love the female gender so much that I believe that there should be laws against murdering over 600,000 of them in the womb as is done here in the US yearly.

Do you believe they should have the vote and the same opportunities in society as men? Be original for once and just answer the question.

If you recall a page or two ago I stated that Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann would have made great Presidents. I also stated that I'm disappointed that women, who have the maternal instinct inborn in them, allow the surgical murder of 1,200,000 babies a year here in the US, over 1/2 of them being little baby girls.

Regarding the same opportunities? You tell me: Should a male who thinks that he's a woman be given the "opportunity" to receive a "Female of the Year" award by a women's magazine?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4499353&postcount=1029

If you want equality (i.e. men and women playing the same roles) then be consistent.

Arthur Brain

If you recall a page or two ago I stated that Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann would have made great Presidents. I also stated that I'm disappointed that women, who have the maternal instinct inborn in them, allow the surgical murder of 1,200,000 babies a year here in the US, over 1/2 of them being little baby girls.

Regarding the same opportunities? You tell me: Should a male who thinks that he's a woman be given the "opportunity" to receive a "Female of the Year" award by a women's magazine?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4499353&postcount=1029

If you want equality (i.e. men and women playing the same roles) then be consistent.

You also blamed the movement that brought women the vote for society's "ills" so you haven't answered the question. Not interested in your predictable rabbit trails.

Status
Not open for further replies.