Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Being against homosexuality is not 'bigotry', it is simply being against homosexuality. You libs think that everyone who are not as yourselves are 'bigots'- which is ridiculously ironic.

Also
It's hilarious that people actually believe the myth that many people against homosexuals are gay themselves. It really shows the dishonesty and futility in their ideology.
Oh come on, dressing it up as religious doctrine does not stop the bigotry. :nono:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh come on, dressing it up as religious doctrine does not stop the bigotry. :nono:

Hey look, it's Sodom.

sodom-and-gomorrah.jpg

:plain:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Oh com on, using the word bigotry to describe people disgusted with an unnatural or deviant behavior is laughable and is not bigotry at all...except in the mind of a moral relativist such as yourself. Is being disgusted by Pedophelia also bigotry? How about Necrophilia? are these also protected unnatural behaviors as well? I would be interested to hear how you separate one form of deviancy from another.

alwight

Oh com on, using the word bigotry to describe people disgusted with an unnatural or deviant behavior is laughable and is not bigotry at all...except in the mind of a moral relativist such as yourself. Is being disgusted by Pedophelia also bigotry? How about Necrophilia? are these also protected unnatural behaviors as well? I would be interested to hear how you separate one form of deviancy from another.
Your conclusion of what is deviant behaviour is just your opinion which you don't get to freely impose on others these days unfortunately for you, however much it gets your goat.
Again we are only talking about homosexuality here but as usual paedophilia etc comes trotting out again. :doh:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Your conclusion of what is deviant behaviour is just your opinion which you don't get to freely impose on others these days unfortunately for you, however much it gets your goat.
Again we are only talking about homosexuality here but as usual paedophilia etc comes trotting out again. :doh:

So, you do parse them out based on a relativist opinion and that is what we are talking about here are opinions about behavior. I see an impasse here, you say I don't have the right to impose my opinions on you or others yet you would deny me the same courtesy...well by your standard you are a bigot. :juggle:

Arthur Brain

The chances are you'd be disgusted by many common heterosexual practices as well? There's a simple remedy, just don't think about it. The idea of same gender intimacy is a complete no-no for me but that obviously isn't the case for everyone else in the world so it would indeed seem to be natural for those not heterosexual/straight whatever. It's not 'moral relativism' to differentiate between acts that have victims and those that do not.

Arthur Brain

So, you do parse them out based on a relativist opinion and that is what we are talking about here are opinions about behavior. I see an impasse here, you say I don't have the right to impose my opinions on you or others yet you would deny me the same courtesy...well by your standard you are a bigot. :juggle:

I doubt Al was saying you can't or shouldn't have the right to air your opinion on the matter, just that certain viewpoints, say the like of Nick's, GO's etc can't actually be imposed on society thankfully.

Arthur Brain

Really ? Maybe in your area

I'd say most aren't but then there's certainly those that are. 'Just Tom/Iconoclast' was a classic case of that on here. I hope he's found some inner peace with himself instead of the obvious projected self loathing he displayed while here.

Arthur Brain

Can you choose to be addicted to bath salts? Homosexuals are the primary recipients.

The psychology and desire of homosexuals has a lot in common with drug addiction.

You libs basically labor under cognitive dissonance.

Was that a yes or a no?

Not interested in your amateur analysis of homosexuality as I highly doubt there's any legitimate support for your fictional correlation with drugs etc.

Arthur Brain

So says the guy who accepted homosexuality as perfectly normal because it was baldly demanded.

Most people outside of the zealous whackjob variety accept that it's normal for plenty of folk so yeh, the APA had to kinda get with the times on that score.

Still haven't answered the question though Cruc...

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I doubt Al was saying you can't or shouldn't have the right to air your opinion on the matter, just that certain viewpoints, say the like of Nick's, GO's etc can't actually be imposed on society thankfully.

Please don't attempt to defend good ole Al, it seems good ole Al has a good ole double standard clearly. It doesn't surprise me in the least though, a double minded person is unstable in all their ways.

Arthur Brain

Please don't attempt to defend good ole Al, it seems good ole Al has a good ole double standard clearly. It doesn't surprise me in the least though, a double minded person is unstable in all their ways.

Oh, I have no need to defend Al in the slightest. I'm pretty sure he'll reply to you directly in due course if he sees fit but nowhere have I seen him promote the censorship of views like yours or aCW's etc but rather opposes the 'ideal' that certain fanatics would impose on society if they actually had their way. That - btw - would amount to a double standard on your own part if you actually do hold the values of liberty in America and then happen to agree with the likes of Nick M/aCW on how they should be usurped.

alwight

So, you do parse them out based on a relativist opinion and that is what we are talking about here are opinions about behavior.
From my perspective we are all making our own relative conclusions, even those who think they are simple adherents to a particular ancient doctrine and who consider themselves to be merely obedient servants to the absolute word of God.

I see an impasse here, you say I don't have the right to impose my opinions on you or others yet you would deny me the same courtesy...well by your standard you are a bigot. :juggle:
:liberals: Let's see, do I think you have the right to impose your values on others? No you don't, but I would fight for your right of free speech.

But apparently offering your own views isn't what you are doing here at all is it? It seems to me that you are not claiming that your views are your own, but in fact you are just the obedient follower of a divine absolute morality that simply cannot be questioned, as your own could be as a humble individual. So it's basically a crock because it's still only what you think is an absolute value. You really don't get to amplify your own personal relative standards by presuming a divine proxy that others perhaps don't recognise. :nono:

alwight

Good ol' rocketman do you want to admit that you do in fact have your own relative individual moral standards but that they are kept subordinate to an absolute that you do/will not question?
Or otoh perhaps you only have a hive mentality incapable of being an individual? :think:

alwight

So says the guy living merely thirty years after a time when only whackjobs accepted homosexuality as normal.
If we didn't try to become more enlightened then the Earth would probably still be the perceived centre of the universe. Anyone daring to think that the Earth revolved around the sun would be a whackjob, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.