SPOTD: Glorydaz Admonishes God's Truth Lack of God's Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOTD: Glorydaz Admonishes God's Truth Lack of God's Truth

SPOTD for glorydaz's corrective to the lady who claim's she is the living embodiment of God's truth concerning her trigger-finger behaviors while relating anti-Trinitarian heresies, in usually hundreds of daily posts:
    I gave you the perfect example of how we are to wield the Sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, just as Jesus did in the wilderness, but you were in too much of a hurry to jump back on your homemade soap box to hear what Paul is saying. That's a pity, and you do it ALL THE TIME. You ignore scripture so you can preach your own prideful ideas about God.

The entire post:
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5106698

AMR
    Embedded links in my posts or in my sig below are included for a reason. Tolle Lege.

Do you confess?
    Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
    AMR's Randomata Blog
    Learn Reformed Doctrine
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
    Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
    The best TOL Social Group: here.
    If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
    Why?

Originally posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post
    SPOTD for glorydaz's corrective to the lady who claim's she is the living embodiment of God's truth concerning her trigger-finger behaviors while relating anti-Trinitarian heresies, in usually hundreds of daily posts:
    I gave you the perfect example of how we are to wield the Sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, just as Jesus did in the wilderness, but you were in too much of a hurry to jump back on your homemade soap box to hear what Paul is saying. That's a pity, and you do it ALL THE TIME. You ignore scripture so you can preach your own prideful ideas about God.

The entire post:

AMR

I can't believe you're bothering to still read that thread, brother.

It can get really old, and I think God's Untruth should get all the credit for that.

Thanks for the shout out.

Comment

​Very good post. Bumping it up to a Post of the Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post

The entire post:

AMR
        Good pick, AMR!

Congratulations, Glorydaz!
        Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
        Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Working...
        X