Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Tet hits a home run out of the park against the false teachings of Dispensationalism, here:

"Some facts about the church of satan:

1) It was founded by Anton LaVey

2) Anton LaVey was a follower of Aleister Crowley

3) Aleister Crowley grew up in the Plymouth Brethern

4) Aleister Crowley's father was a Dispy pastor and contemporary of John Nelson Darby

5) Aleister Crowley used to hear Darby preach in person.

6) Crowley's book called "The Book of the Law" is used by the church of satan.

7) Crowley based his aeons on Darby's teachings of dispensations.

So, the church of satan has its roots in Dispensationalism."

(Emphasis bolded, mine.)

musterion

Yet Calvin is not to be held in any way responsible for the doctrine-based murders committed in Geneva, of which he approved. Great logic there, Nang.

john w

Hall of Fame
And Corky the Clown-ette Craigie Tet., being so obsessed with allegedly "disproving" the dispensational approach to interpreting the book, inferring that is is of satan(irony, given his satanic Replacement "theology"/AD 70-ism/Preterism), will not rebuke any heretical doctrine, such as Romanism, Calvinism..............any perversion of the gospel of Christ, as long as the holder of that particular view is not a dispensationalist.

Again Craigie, show some spine/backbone-lay out your scriptural, "man made" views on Calvinism, to your sister, Naggie, and all of TOL.

He won't-he's a man pleaser, and so obsessed with "dispies...Bullinger..Darby..," that he can't think straight. It's called anti thinking, logging in, and losing your mind. It's the "Big Top Craigie" clown-ette act.

musterion

Aleister Crowley used to hear Darby preach in person.

Crowley (b. Oct 1875) was 6 1/2 years old when Darby went to glory (April 1882). I doubt he'd have gotten much from Darby's messages had he heard them. However, in what looks to be his autobiography,

http://niontron.com/aleister-crowly.pdf

I do find three mentions of Darby. Not one of them say anything about Crowley having sat under his teaching. That his father was directly associated with Darby I also do not see in this book.

Last edited:

musterion

I also searched the tome for any permutation of the word dispensation. The only hit was this:
"...Edward Alexander in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost." So the gallant colonel had to fork out for a dispensation from Rome. Crowley himself squandered a lot of cash in one way or another...
Aaaaand...that's it.

musterion

On the off-chance something might turn up, I also searched the book for Paul. There were maybe a half dozen references to the apostle but nothing remotely dispensational or having anything to do with the biblical distinctives we here emphasize and which TetzoNang despise.

The alleged link between Darby and Crowley is a circumstantial bust, more so the alleged link between JND and CoS.

I just did you a favor, Nang. You're welcome. Next time you think Tetzo knocks one out of the park, you better make sure first he was standing anywhere near the plate.

Better delete this whole thread before more people see it and laugh at you.

john w

Hall of Fame
On the off-chance something might turn up, I also searched the book for Paul. There were maybe a half dozen references to the apostle but nothing remotely dispensational or having anything to do with the biblical distinctives we here emphasize and which TetzoNang despise.

The alleged link between Darby and Crowley is a circumstantial bust, more so the alleged link between JND and CoS.

I just did you a favor, Nang. You're welcome. Next time you think Tetzo knocks one out of the park, you better make sure first he was standing anywhere near the plate.

Better delete this whole thread before more people see it and laugh at you.

"Forest" Craigie Tet., and "Jenny" Naggie.....thays "like peas and carrots"-different cages...same dirty birds...

Luke 23:12 KJV
And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

Take it away, Pilot-ette Naggie...

musterion

Hey, this long distance request just came in from Musty, going out to those two lovebird pals, Nangy and Tetzo. Enjoy it, kids...because Summer's over.

rhQ13geD2OA

john w

Hall of Fame
Ah, yes-how appropriate, as both of them are "one hit wonders," with "Darby...Bullinger...nobody taught 'fill in the blank' until........"

"The church has historically taught a universal and final resurrection of all souls, living and dead; elect or reprobate. John 5:28-29All dispies since the time of Darby/Scofield have abused and used the resurrection passages, to teach a lie.There is no such thing as a "secret rapture" of the church.No matter how hard they insist on spewing this lie, it remains an untruth."-Naggie

Tet., Naggie: Nobody taught this "person" referred to as 'God the Father," until this 'Jesus' did. The historic 'church' in the wilderness, never did...so, it's false, as there is no 'God the Father.'"

Watch the emotional pleas, if any response is given, distancing themselves, from their own "argument."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I also searched the tome for any permutation of the word dispensation. The only hit was this:
Aaaaand...that's it.

"This chapter discusses the millenarian and apocalyptic understanding of history in the Thelemic tradition. It states that this understanding is described in Crowley's writings, mostly in his personal commentaries on The Book of the Law. It then argues that despite the severe anti-Christian nature of Thelema, the Thelemic millenarian view of history is actually deeply established in John Nelson Darby's dispensationalism, as well as in a Western esoteric understanding of biblical apocalypticism." - Henrik Bogdan, "Aleister Crowley and Western Esotericism", 2012

musterion

May I curse you, John? It's just a small curse, and harmless. Promise.

From this day forth, you will not be able to read any post of Tetzo's or Nang's without their new theme song running through your head.

The Gonk

musterion

"This chapter discusses the millenarian and apocalyptic understanding of history in the Thelemic tradition. It states that this understanding is described in Crowley's writings, mostly in his personal commentaries on The Book of the Law. It then argues that despite the severe anti-Christian nature of Thelema, the Thelemic millenarian view of history is actually deeply established in John Nelson Darby's dispensationalism, as well as in a Western esoteric understanding of biblical apocalypticism." - Henrik Bogdan, "Aleister Crowley and Western Esotericism", 2012

That's nice, Tetzo. But in the book I checked, Crowley himself did not use the words dispensation, dispensationalist or dispensational nor does he mention ever having met or heard Darby speak.

3WZha_LHVS8

musterion

Tet's full preterist, right? I wonder if there's another of his kind that has actually said out loud that all Rome did to the Jews, preterchrist was doing, too, since he WAS the army. There HAS to be one prettie somewhere who had the idea run through his head. Maybe a little research will turn one up...

john w

Hall of Fame
Tet's full preterist, right? I wonder if there's another of his kind that has actually said out loud that all Rome did to the Jews, preterchrist was doing, too, since he WAS the army. There HAS to be one prettie somewhere who had the idea run through his head. Maybe a little research will turn one up...

He is a "Partial Preterist." And, yet, in one of his other hypocritical, alleged arguments against dispensationalism/MAD, he asserts that we cannot come to a consensus/agreement-so, dispensationalism is a false "belief system."

Vs. in hypocrisy, acting....

"MAD cannot even agree on/tell us when.........."-Corky Tet. on TOL, over, and over

The punk does not get, by that "argument," that Christianity would be false-the # of denominations-disagreements on doctrine/interpretation.

Of course, there are different "flavors" of his satanic Preterism. But that doesn't phase this deceiver/actor.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tet hits a home run out of the park against the false teachings of Dispensationalism, here:

"Some facts about the church of satan:

1) It was founded by Anton LaVey

2) Anton LaVey was a follower of Aleister Crowley

3) Aleister Crowley grew up in the Plymouth Brethern

4) Aleister Crowley's father was a Dispy pastor and contemporary of John Nelson Darby

5) Aleister Crowley used to hear Darby preach in person.

6) Crowley's book called "The Book of the Law" is used by the church of satan.

7) Crowley based his aeons on Darby's teachings of dispensations.

So, the church of satan has its roots in Dispensationalism."

(Emphasis bolded, mine.)

You're obviously aligning yourself with Satan himself by posting
this wickedness! You're an evil woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.