Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
She punts a lot.

Reckon she was the punter for the Mayberry High Tigers back in the late 1950's?

I reckon that she spends mucho time, "hangin out/chillaxin' at the Morrison sisters crib, sippin 'that "Flower Maker" "water," or in Jubel's barn.....Naggie-el, Naggie-el...Naggie-el, which, translated, is "rendered," "nag of God."

john w

Hall of Fame
What you need is a few nectarine crushes and have Gome sing you a few verses of Santa Lucia. That'll calm you down.

Or some cashew fudge(standing date, every Wednesday night), or some woman, running her fingers through my hair, and telling me how strong I am...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
According to the pure and preserved words of the Lord, did the one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus give Himself a ransom for all?

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

According to the pure and preserved words of the Lord, is the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all?

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

EXCELLENT! It puts Nang to shame!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You asked for a "shred of evidence"

STP's signature is the epitome of end times obsession.

You provided evidence that he has an opinion. Evidence that he has an obsession on the subject would include repeated multiple posts on the same subject. Kind of like your obsession with that Darby guy I never herd of before I met you.

SaulToPaul 2

You provided evidence that he has an opinion. Evidence that he has an obsession on the subject would include repeated multiple posts on the same subject. Kind of like your obsession with that Darby guy I never herd of before I met you.

I wonder how many results I could get if I searched Tet's posts that contain Matthew 24 and ad 70 in them.

System overload, I suspect.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's becoming more and more obvious that Dispensationalists are more afraid of Rom 12:1 than they are of Matt 24:34.

For people who claim to be followers of Paul, they sure are afraid of what Paul said in Rom 12:1

Interesting that you seem to be afraid to share the answer to the same question except, of coarse, to claim that you and Nang have answered it already.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tet has been gone for a while today. Job interview?

"....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth… Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now…The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now."-stupid Craigie Tet

I reckon that he's at the annual "AD 70-ism/Preterist" bible conference, held in the "West Bank" area, which is very close to his condo, on the land he owns there, part of the physical provisions of the New Covenant, in which we are all obviously, today. Here is his view, from his backyard, while he is barbequeing some "Kosher Franks:"

155441-israel-general-warns-mid-east-on-brink-of-war.jpg

heir

TOL Subscriber
Then how is your flesh going to be changed and resurrected to His glory?
Oh oh, another mystery coming your way. We know how you feel about those calling them "mysticism" and "gnosticism".

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

You idolize Paul and rarely quote Jesus.
Why do you say that? I don't idolize Paul, I follow Paul (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV). I consider what Paul says! Why don't you?

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2 Timothy 2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

Mysticism. Boasting. Wrong.
:yawn:

all scripture is given to the Elect Church to glorify God alone.
I guess I need a priest to interpret it for me? :eek:linger:

Rather, this is true of all scripture and what it's for:

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

You would have me to not study to shew thyself approved unto God (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV). It's not going to happen. I hope to endevour to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV til I get put in a box or the Lord shouts (whichever comes first)! You're just jealous because you have sold out to your denominational stinking thinking and can't stand in defence of the gospel and doctrine to the church, the Body of Christ.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You're just jealous because you have sold out to your denominational stinking thinking and can't stand in defence of the gospel and doctrine to the church, the Body of Christ.

You think?

That is just plain silly . . . :crackup:

heir

TOL Subscriber
You think?

That is just plain silly . . . :crackup:
That's what you are...silly.

2 Timothy 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Was the Levitical a shadow of the priesthood to come?

Yes.

How come, therefore, according to you, there are no similarities as to how the priesthood functions?

There are many similarities.

Christ Jesus is our High Priest. As priests in the Royal Priesthood, we are to make living sacrifices that are Holy and acceptable to God.

Does that make sense to you?

Yes

Instead of Levites being priests, all 12 tribes are priests.

Correct.

Instead of the non-Levites paying tithes to support the Levites, the Gentiles support all 12 tribes.

Incorrect.

The intention was for them to be a KINGDOM OF PRIESTS, all along. Exodus 19:5-7 (KJV)

Correct

I'm sure this truth will set you off on a Darby rampage.

As long as you think there is a difference between Israel and "the church", you will never understand the mystery that the Apostle Paul taught.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Evidence that he has an obsession on the subject would include repeated multiple posts on the same subject.

Did you not see my reply that showed posts by musterion about the rapture?

What you are asking for is subjective. How many posts does someone have to make on a particular topic before you deem them to have an obsession?

Kind of like your obsession with that Darby guy I never herd of before I met you.

The fact that on one hand you have stated you are a Mid-Acts Dispensationalist, but on the other hand claim to have never heard of John Nelson Darby, is even more incentive to me to show the history of who invented Dispensationalism.

IOW, you are proving my point.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Interesting that you seem to be afraid to share the answer to the same question except, of coarse, to claim that you and Nang have answered it already.

We did already answer it.

What's telling is that not one Dispie has explained what Paul meant when Paul told believers to offer their bodies as living sacrifices that are Holy and acceptable to God.

Glorydaz was the only Dispie that even attempted to explain it. Glorydaz gave a really bad explanation, but at least he attempted it.

Since you appear to have missed my post, and Nangs, that explains what Paul meant, here are our posts:

Paul tells us there are many members in the Body of Christ. Members do not all have the same function.

Some members may evangelize, some may be missionaries, some may help the poor, some may help the widows, some may help the senior citizens, some may help the handicap, etc.

With the sacrifice of praise: Hebrews 13:15

With sincere thanksgivings: II Cor. 4:15, 9:11; Phil. 4:6, Col. 2:7, 4:2, I Tim. 4:3-4, Rev. 7:12

By serving righteousness: Romans 6:22; I John 3:10

By bearing fruits of Spirit: Galatians 5:22-25

By bearing one another’s burdens: Galatians 6:2

Daily living by faith not by sight or works: Hebrews 11:6

By following God's commands: I John 2:3-4

By loving fellow believers: I John 2:4:11

So Delmar,

You see Nangs, and my examples of what living sacrifices are that are Holy and acceptable to God.

Would you please tell us what you think Paul meant in Rom 12:1 regarding living sacrifices believers are supposed to make with their bodies that are Holy and acceptable to God?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're just jealous because you have sold out to your denominational stinking thinking and can't stand in defence of the gospel and doctrine to the church, the Body of Christ.

Oh the irony.

You, and your fellow John Nelson Darby followers can't tell us what the Apostle Paul meant when the Apostle Paul told believers in the BOC to offer their bodies as living sacrifices that are Holy and acceptable to God.

(Rom 12:1 KJV) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

You're a King James Onlyist, you should know what the word "beseech" means.

Yet, you totally ignore what the Apostle Paul tells you do do. Instead you do what John Nelson Darby tells you to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.