Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Tetzo should write a book warning the world of the signs of the coming greatest end times threat known to man...

THE DARBINGER.

Oh, wait. The end times ended in 70 a.d.

Nevermind.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nang is; "Intellectually challenged!"

Careful,pops. I reckon you don't want to get Naggie grumpier, as she missed these this morning:

09b6714ffae7958a095b0c93396b8b38.jpg

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Add that SOF assertion to that other "obviously" scriptural term, "Covenant of Grace."

There are 3 Covenants of God:

The Covenant of Redemption establiished in the Godhead, before the foundation of the world, to save a people in God the Son.

The Old Covenant of Works/Law between God and Adam that brings condemnation and death.

The New Covenant of Righteousness performed by Jesus Christ.

From these 3 covenants issue forth all the covenants revealed throughout history and in the bible.

All 3 of these covenants reveal the grace of God.

Each of these 3 covenants can be called a "Covenant of Grace."

Anyone here care to ponder this and scripturally explain why this is so?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God?

How about every word inspired by the Holy Spirit of God?

Of which Paul's doctrine consists?

You know...the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Christ? For and by whom Paul claimed to speak?

Just how STUPID do you have to be to actually pit Paul's words against Christ's? Paul's words ARE Christ's, as are Peter's, James', John's and Jude's.

Idiot.

I do not pit Paul's words against Jesus, but I pit his person and authority against Christ's Person and authority.

It is odd how often heir quotes Paul and how seldom she quotes Jesus.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tetzo should write a book warning the world of the signs of the coming greatest end times threat known to man...

THE DARBINGER.

Oh, wait. The end times ended in 70 a.d.

Nevermind.

As expected, another Dispensationalist who has no explanation for Rom 12:1

More proof that you don't follow Paul, you follow John Nelson Darby.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I refuse to talk God's Word with you anymore. You're blind and twist it however it suits you.

More proof that you don't follow Paul, you follow John Nelson Darby.

If you really followed Paul, you would be able to explain Rom 12:1

But, as we see, not only do you have no explanation for Rom 12:1, neither do all your fellow Darby followers.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's becoming more and more obvious that Dispensationalists are more afraid of Rom 12:1 than they are of Matt 24:34.

For people who claim to be followers of Paul, they sure are afraid of what Paul said in Rom 12:1

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, I can guess what a couple unregenerates talk like when church is out and the big Sunday hat goes back in the closet.

Trying to change the subject away from your inability to articulate what spiritual sacrifices are?

Hmmmmm?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trying to change the subject away from your inability to articulate what spiritual sacrifices are?

Hmmmmm?

It's absolutely amazing Nang.

They all claim to be followers of Paul, and NOT ONE OF THEM will address what Paul said about spiritual sacrifices in Rom 12:1

I've never seen anything like it in all my 7 years on TOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.