Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No one here has discouraged anyone from "reading all of the words of God". Applying it all to us as if it were all written directly to us? You'd be (and are) a walking contradiction as it does not all say the same thing!

You continue to contradict the words and instruction of Jesus Christ.

Not good . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hmmmmmm... I thought we were living in the dispensation of Grace.

From the time in the garden (Genesis 3:15), God has always dispensed His grace to His own elect people; but since the cross, His grace has been extended to an elect remnant called out of all the nations, in a bigger and better way . . . through the manifestation and revelation of His Son, Jesus Christ and His righteousness.

john w

Hall of Fame
Again, more irony.

GM, John W, and the other Dispies have been going on and on about how you and I aren't saved, but at the same time begging us over and over again to say whether we think they are saved.

Why is it that GM & John W so desperately want to know if allegedly unsaved people think they are saved

They make no sense.

No, it's scriptural to judge salvation. I'm consistent.

Now, I deny the NC. Am I lost?

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are assuming it is sinful to love the Law of God and to live obediently to the Will of God.
610+ laws, commandments, statutes,...Get on it. Keep it all.

just remember:

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

and since you think you're a Hebrew:

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

"I thought so"~john w the greatest

Nang

TOL Subscriber
610+ laws, commandments, statutes,...Get on it. Keep it all.

Apparently you read Paul more than you read Jesus.

For you seem oblivious to what He achieved under the Law in order to free us to love and obey the great commandments . . . do you even know what Jesus said they were?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, it's scriptural to judge salvation. I'm consistent.

Now, I deny the NC. Am I lost?

We can only judge another's spiritual condition, day by day, for none of us possess divine foreknowledge.

Today you sound like a lost soul to me, but I do not know what God might do for you tomorrow . . . :idunno:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Again, more irony.

GM, John W, and the other Dispies have been going on and on about how you and I aren't saved, but at the same time begging us over and over again to say whether we think they are saved.

Why is it that GM & John W so desperately want to know if allegedly unsaved people think they are saved

They make no sense.

I never asked you if you thought I was saved? Show me the post or
turn red and walk away from your laptop!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
We are. Problem is, many here believe grace was given to enable them to observe the Law, not to remove it from their backs.

The obligation to achieve salvation by keeping the Law, is definitely removed from the backs of Christ's children, but we still are commanded to love God and our brethren.

The grace of God enables those commands, and does not nullify them.

God's grace does not ever lead to lawlessness.

God's grace is never dispensed as a license to sin.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are. Problem is, many here believe grace was given to enable them to observe the Law, not to remove it from their backs.

No one here is saying to observe the law of Moses.

I find it glaring that neither you, nor any other Dispensationaist has said a peep about Romans 12:1

Are you afraid of the verse also?

If not, please give an example of how members of the BOC are to offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable to God?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No one here is saying to observe the law of Moses.

I find it glaring that neither you, nor any other Dispensationaist has said a peep about Romans 12:1

Are you afraid of the verse also?

If not, please give an example of how members of the BOC are to offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable to God?

Where's John Nelson Darby in all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.