Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by musterion View Post
    You still haven't said how the gospel that saved you from dispensationalism is different from the Gospel you know we believe. Please explain or retract.
    I was typing. I don't constantly camp on TOL.
    Ecclesia reformata et semper reformanda secundum verbum Dei
    “The Church reformed and always reforming, according to the Word of God.”

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
      Slower-Tet: Christ is the promised land, his "interpretation," and yours, of the LORD God's promise to bring the remnant back again, into the land of the fathers.

I know that's pretty deep, Skip, but suck it in.

The land died for his/your sins-on record. The Preterist chump "redefines" the term "land," when it suits his satanic "doctrine."
      Deaf and blind.

Comment

• Originally posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post

By far, the initiative in this thread for name-calling is with JohnW
        Correct, Skippy-I always "initiate"(cute, "fluff" word) name calling, in response to thosewolves/wolf-ette's, who pervert the gospel of Christ, engage in sophistry, deceit....That is scriptural. Why don't you? Let me guess...You are one of them nice, sweet Christian folk...In the meantime, the wolves/wolf-ette's are devouring the sheep, and giving them a "message," that is sending them to hell,
        , and you are crying, complaining how mean spirited, and "un Christ like," I am, not demonstrating "true" faith, and all that jazz...

Nice...Get in line. I'll take the criticism, and file you under "no spine" file, and a man pleaser."...to his own master he standeth or falleth.."(Romans 14:4 KJV), and I've never claimed to be your master, or anyone else's.

Happy Thanksgiving, Skip. And remember..God loves you, and so does Santa...
        Saint John W

Comment

Combined with the rampant conceptualized Trinity doctrine that ISN'T the Trinity doctrine for a majority, Dispensationalism minimizes the actual ontological Gospel in favor of Naturalism. It blinds the heart to literality being spiritual AND natural rather than just natural.
          The opposite of "spiritual" is not "literal," but "natural."
          Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
            Correct, Skippy-I always "initiate"(cute, "fluff" word) name calling, in response to thosewolves/wolf-ette's, who pervert the gospel of Christ, engage in sophistry, deceit....That is scriptural. Why don't you? Let me guess...You are one of them nice, sweet Christian folk...In the meantime, the wolves/wolf-ette's are devouring the sheep, and giving them a "message," that is sending them to hell,
            , and you are crying, complaining how mean spirited, and "un Christ like," I am, not demonstrating "true" faith, and all that jazz...

Nice...Get in line. I'll take the criticism, and file you under "no spine" file, and a man pleaser."...to his own master he standeth or falleth.."(Romans 14:4 KJV), and I've never claimed to be your masters, or anyone else's.

Happy Thanksgiving, Skip. And remember..God loves you, and so does Santa...
            Trapped by the devices of Satan, your Father.

Comment

Yawn.
              Stumped me again....far out..
              Saint John W

Comment

• It would appear as if, TeT and Pneumonia are involved
                in some sort of "Cult?"

Comment

• Nang, on the other hand, has been brainwashed/indoctrinated
                  with false doctrine!

Comment

• The ONLY truth to find eternal life TODAY is in "Paul's Gospel!" That's
                    why it's so crucial to read and study the writings of Paul! Paul was
                    sent to the gentiles with the "Grace Message" while Peter and the rest
                    were sent to the "Kingdom believers!" Today, Jew and gentile alike can
                    be in the "Body of Christ" and receive eternal life!

Comment

• Follow Paul, and find eternal life!
                      Follow 'another gospel' and find
                      judgment and eternal separation
                      from God and eternal damnation!

Comment

• If it's taking him this long to type up the gospel, there's something very wrong.
                        "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                        Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                        By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

This was my first post from last evening. It isn't personal. It's addressed to Dispensationalists in general based upon doctrine.
                          You are on record as seriously doubting the salvation of anyone holding to a particular system of Bible understanding - namely, dispensationalism - even after we've told you we believe salvation is solely by faith in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ for our sins, without works.

Cleary, that suggests you really don't believe that is the saving Gospel; if you did, you'd fully accept us as saved no matter how much you despise dispensationalism.

Since it's taking you so much time to formulate what you DO believe the Gospel is (I believe I first asked you about it last night), I'm going to bet yours is rather different.

Prove me wrong.
                          "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                          Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                          By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

• Just the meat because there's so much gristle.

Originally posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post
                            The same one you espouse by elpis (hope/trust) rather than pistis (faith); which makes true faith look like arrogance.
                            Tell us in plain language what we must do to be saved, since you're convinced we're not. No Greek, just a straightforward answer.

Yes, it can easily seem so. Identity and Postition are near-miss attempts at addressing ontology. They're just labels instead actually "being". And that too often is "being" as a verb rather than resting in Christ, which is just "doing".
                            You've never read any of it.

Not necessarily, that's absurd. Jesus Himself spoke in parables, and Paul says things hard to understand, according to Peter.
                            Christ spoke in parables to hide truth from those who'd already rejected it. I asked you to explain yourself in the plainest possible language and you can't or won't. I suspect won't...if you do, the paucity of your doctrine will become evident.

It's the rest in Christ without works, but it inevitably produces the works OF faith.
                            We (MADs) agree 100% with that. There's no work FOR salvation or righteousness - that is, to gain or to keep them - that's left for us to do. Christ did it all and we're complete in Him. All the MADs here believe that. The rest of TOL? Not so much. But we do. Of course you'll reject that simply because we're not you.

Please recall that you indicated you got your view of identity from reading books... from books by a human author.

That's why I spend 60 hours each week teaching others.
                            So blinded by your own pride you don't even see it.

Nope. You've been subverted by the devices of Satan through language. You can't even examine it yourself because it began gestationally and in the sub-cognitive limbic system. Now it's the foundation for your rational reasoning, which is neither.
                            So we're influenced by Satan while in the womb? You are insane and this will be my last post to you.

And I don't need you. See how that works?
                            Petty. Childish. You never impressed me. I'm the one who impressed you, then disappointed you, remember? You wanted me. "So close!" you said. You were so impressed with me that you said I was the only one on TOL even close to grasping your spiritual "level," so you wanted my scalp on your belt. Want me to pull the posts to prove it?

I see you still cling to a law-based form of repeated repentance.
                            Nope. Colossians 2:13, Romans 8:1, Romans 8:39.

You're not in the prosopon of Christ, instead putting new wine in old wineskins. But I'm not offering anything.
                            Oh, so now you've changed your mind about me. The Emperor can't turn Luke, so now he'll destroy him. You're a joke, and you're frightening.

Dispensationalism is a part of what Paul foretold. But you can't see that with that veil.
                            God Himself is a dispensationalist. Ask someone else here how we know that, and why you don't. They'll tell you. I'm done with you.

So long, vain philosopher.
                            Terence Mc Lean

Comment

It's always a foray into every personal aspect.
                              What a mess...Would you prerer an "impersonal" aspect, attack of wolf-ette's, such as yourself?

Next up: wet water.

Thanks for your cooperation. Stay down.
                              Saint John W

Comment

Deaf and blind.
                                It took our hero 15 minutes to "Google" that "original" zinger. Weighty.
                                Saint John W

Comment

Working...
                                X