Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nang, TeT, and Pneumonia are dead set on claiming that
Paul's Gospel as preached by the Dispensationilists, is
of satanic origin! They're trying their best! The Devil is
rooting for them!

Dispensationalists deny that Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

You're a follower of John Nelson Darby, NOT the Apostle Paul.

musterion

As for your "red herring" comment, and your "moron" comment, what part of Aleister Crowley's link to John Nelson Darby do you dispute?

Look at this fool. Pretending the link still exists when Crowley himself didn't say a word about it, and the only tie he can find is anecdotal at best. Just like his sister in Satan, Nang: just ignore what you don't like and pretend it was never said.

musterion

Heh . . He is looking over my shoulder, grinning at the moment.

I'd be grinning, too, if I'd figured out such an easy way to let the battleaxe take out her shrewishness on strangers instead of on me. Smart man. Smarter than you.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Look at this fool. Pretending the link still exists when Crowley himself didn't say a word about it, and the only tie he can find is anecdotal at best . Just like his sister in Satan, Nang: justignore what you don't like and pretend it was never said.

Where are your links that prove the Dispensational rapture" was ever taught before the false teacher, Darby?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not my point.

A black mass is what satanists do to mock a Catholic mass.

You said "All the best lies have their roots in some perversion of the truth"

Using your logic, that would mean truth is found in a Catholic mass.

As for your "red herring" comment, and your "moron" comment, what part of Aleister Crowley's link to John Nelson Darby do you dispute?

I don't know much about Crowley or Darby. I do know that the teachings of Anton LaVey bear no resemblance to what the Dispensationalists, who have posted in this thread, believe.

musterion

Where are your links that prove the Dispensational rapture" was ever taught before the false teacher, Darby?

Posted half of them the other day. You didn't like it so you ignored it. I still have the other half I haven't posted.

When are you going to retract your support for Tetzo's fake Darby/Crowley link? Darby might have known Crowley's dad, but Aleister himself said not a word of ever having heard Darby preach.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Look at this fool. Pretending the link still exists when Crowley himself didn't say a word about it, and the only tie he can find is anecdotal at best. Just like his sister in Satan, Nang: just ignore what you don't like and pretend it was never said.

Aleister Crowley tells us in his autobiography that he grew up in the Plymouth Brethren, and that his dad was a contemporary of John Nelson Darby, and the Aleister Crowley Society tells us Aleister grew up listening to John Nelson Darby preach as a small child.

For arguments sake, let's say Aleister never sat and physically listened to John Nelson Darby preach. That doesn't change anything. Aleister Crowley had the false teachings of Darby taught to him since he was born, and throughout his childhood.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'd be grinning, too, if I'd figured out such an easy way to let the battleaxe take out her shrewishness on strangers instead of on me. Smart man. Smarter than you.

Now, that was FUNNY! "Battleaxe" that's a good one!
Add, grouchy, cranky, and not so bright, to that
assessment and that would be Nang!

musterion

I don't know much about Crowley or Darby. I do know that the teachings of Anton LaVey bear no resemblance to what the Dispensationalists, who have posted in this thread, believe.

He's also doubly a fool for not stopping to think how the Catholic mass is itself a perversion of the truth, so the CoS one is a perversion twice removed from the truth. But that's expecting too much from him.

musterion

Aleister Crowley tells us in his autobiography that he grew up in the Plymouth Brethren, and that his dad was a contemporary of John Nelson Darby, and the Aleister Crowley Society tells us Aleister grew up listening to John Nelson Darby preach as a small child.

For arguments sake, let's say Aleister never sat and physically listened to John Nelson Darby preach. That doesn't change anything. Aleister Crowley had the false teachings of Darby taught to him since he was born, and throughout his childhood.

Show that from Crowley's own words, which I read and you haven't. Anecdotes disallowed. Primary source only.

john w

Hall of Fame

Spam.

You deny that Christ died for our sins, and was raised again for our justification, and change the meaning of the word "land," to prop up your satanic "doctrine," and then only use the literal meaning, when it fits your "doctrine."

You deny that this "Jesus" you cite, is a man.

You deny 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV is in the bible.

You deny that you are here to teach, and evangelize.

Check.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What do these two evil guys Crawly and Lavay have to do
with the preaching of Paul's Gospel? Those names should
have never been brought up! Next, Nang will find a connection
between Dispensationilism and Jack the Ripper, Charlie Manson,
and Adolph Hitler???

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

As far as I know I have never read the words of Darby, but I am pretty sure I have read everything Paul ever wrote.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know much about Crowley or Darby.

That's the point of the OP.

Aleister Crowley came from John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren.

I do know that the teachings of Anton LaVey bear no resemblance to what the Dispensationalists, who have posted in this thread, believe.

Crowley was a satanist and an occultist. Anton LaVey was an admirer of Aleister Crowley.

LaVey wrote the Satanic Bible, and relied heavily on Crowley's teachings.

Crowley based his aeons on Darby's Dispensations.

Darby based his dispensations on a vision by a teenage girl.

It's an ugly tangled web Delmar.

musterion

What do these two evil guys Crawly and Lavay have to do
with the preaching of Paul's Gospel? Those names should
have never been brought up! Next, Nang will find a connection
between Dispensationilism and Jack the Ripper, Charlie Manson,
and Adolph Hitler???

That is exactly the point: guilt by association, while hypocrite Nang simply ignores Calvin's applauding the death of people who merely disagreed with him, and Tetzo ignores everything implied by Christ returning in the person of the Roman legion.

They're fools. They're blind. They both have false Christs and are damned right where they stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.