SPOD....Tet on the losing end, again

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I suggest following the link to see the context. This is brilliantly laid out.

Shut up, with your satanic "man made throne" sophistry spam, as it's been addressed before, many times, you lying punk. It means NADA, as if God would even give man that responsibility, you punk. And no scripture asserts this "man made" satanic cliche.

For the babes,the sheep, to protect them from satanic droids, such as Craigie, clearing the fog on "dwelleth not in temples made with hands;", which stupid Craigie deceivingly morphs into "man made temple," and says, "See!!!"

The LORD God did live/dwell, in the Tabernacle, deceiver-was it "man made? Rhetorical q.

Was the cross "man made?"

The context:

Acts 17 KJV ff.

Of whom and to whom, with what words, at what time, where, to what intent, with what circumstances, considering what preceded, and what follows(Miles Coverdale paraphrase).

The audience in Athens?
In the synagogue at Athens, Paul "reasoned" that this Jesus was the Messiah, the Christ, proving it from the scriptures. However, in the market place, he used other arguments to persuade the Grecian "opponents" (some other appear later @ Mars Hill).

"Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection." Acts 17:18 KJV

Paul's task on Mars Hill was to preach Jesus Christ, but his listeners did not even know there was a one true God.

"For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. ]Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you." Acts 17:23 KJV

Biblically, "ignorant" does not mean "stupid"-it merely means "lack of knowledge." In this context, they were ignorant of the true knowledge of God

There were approximately3,000 public altars in Athens. And hence:

"God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;" Acts 17:24 KJV(see Acts 7:48 KJV)

"Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;" Acts 17:25 KJV

Paganism is characterized by a physical activity, or something done with men's hands.

That was Paul's point, and the context in which "dwelleth not in temples made with hands;" was given.

The Epicureans, "philosophers", highly "cultivated", artistic people, materialists.....but they did not know God(neither did the Stoicks).Paul was introducing them to the one true God, the One who created them and everything else. Thus, just as the Lord Jesus Christ spoke quite differently to the young woman with a bucket of water in John 4, than He did to "Professor Nic" just one chapter earlier in John 3, Paul needed, and understood, that he had to "come down the ladder", "begin with the basics", in the ladder of truth-baby steps, if you will. He thus set forth, verses 23-31, God's unity, His glory as creator( per Gen. 1:1 KJV,Hebrews 11:6 KJV...), and thus His inherent right to judge His creatures, His manifestation/revelation of who He was in Christ, " he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained", the resurrection of His Christ, "in that he hath raised him from the dead", and the delegation of future judgment to that same man, the Lord Jesus Christ. In effect, He did preach "Jesus", and the resurrection of the dead(verse 18) to them, as being God, who they knew not. He may have developed his theme, as initially outlined in Chapter 13, including preaching mankind's doom due to sin, and the solution to this dilemma, the Jesus of whom they had heard(verse 18), but first they had to know "the basics":The day of Repentance("change your mind"-verses 27-30)), the day of Judgment(God Exists-verses 27-30), the day of ignorance(verse 30). And then leaves, after they divided themselves into 3 groups:

-mockers, scoffers v. 32
-"put it off 'til later" types=procrastinators-"We will hear thee again of this matter" v. 32
-believers-verse 34

The principle confirmed:

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." Hebrews 11:6 KJV

First step-persuade the person that God exists-baby step, "plant the seed.". If he/she rejects that, you are "rearranging the deck chairs on the SS Titanic." It would be akin to trying to persuade someone that the grass is green, when they do not believe grass exists.For the first time in their lives the Athenians were introduced to a God who is a living person; One with Whom man could communicate, One Who was accessible. And they needed to "change their mind" about this issue.

This won't stop deceiver Craigie. Watch his father, the devil, talk through him....watch...

:first: John W

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poor Johnny W and all the other Darby followers on this page.

You guys think Jesus is going to come back to planet earth to sit on a man made throne, in a man made temple, to oversee animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

You guys should throw away the teachings of John Nelson Darby, and come into the Kingdom of God, where the Lord Jesus Christ is King of kings, and Lord of lords.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

You guys think Jesus is going to come back to planet earth to sit on a man made throne, in a man made temple, to oversee animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

You guys should throw away the teachings of John Nelson Darby, and come into the Kingdom of God, where the Lord Jesus Christ is King of kings, and Lord of lords.

Well.......

Eze 43:7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

I believe it.....you don't.

john w

Hall of Fame

Poor Craigie the Clown...

"sit on a man made throne...man made temple"-Craigie the Clown

Tell us, Preterist con "man"- was the cross "man made?" Was the tabernacle, in the wilderness, "man made?" The Lord God did dwell in the tabernacle-you did know that, did you not, sweetie(rhetorical q)? Was the temple, in the OT, "man made?" Was the temple, in early Acts, "man made?"

Define "God made" cross/temple/tabernacle............

He won't touch that question.

Sophistry...deceit...satanic...from Craigie the Clown. That's his "ministry," on TOL

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Shazam, Gomer!

Preterist Gomer Tet...from the army of the ignorant.

I know, I know....Darby...Bullinger....You follow the teachings/inventions/theories of fallible men, unlike me, as I, Craigie, follow the teachings of infallible men, or women, or the pope....vision of a teenage girl.....Darby.....Bullinger.....figurative.....hyperbole...fulfilled AD 65, or 66, 0r 70, 0r 666......No one taught dispensationalism, until Darby, and no one taught that the earth was round, until, and no one taught of the concept of "God the Father," until this "Jesus" I reference, in disrespect, flipping the bird at him, came around, and the idea that he will be King on the planet earth, ..........and Pluto was a planet, at one time, as when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, objective truth, you see, well, uh, urr, and thus, the Lord Jesus Christ was not really the Lord God, until I, Gomer Tet., discovered it, you see.....

Snip....snap...snort....

Clown.

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Well.......

Eze 43:7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

Ezekiel 43:7 was/is fulfilled by Jesus Christ, the Elect Israel of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
Well.......

His "response:

a." You're a Darby/Bullinger follower..You're in denial...

b. Hyperbole

c. Fulfilled in AD 66, or 68, or 70...

d. Fulfilled in Christ Jesus..all the promises are yeh in Christ Jesus...Don't you believe the bible?

Watch.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ezekiel 43:7 was/is fulfilled by Jesus Christ, the Elect Israel of God.

There you go, as Craigie the Clown, is now "teaching" Naggie, the Clown-ette.

These 2 clowns can "prove" anything, by that "fulfilled by/in Jesus Christ" "answers any question" standard spam, regardless of the topic" satanic piece of deception, and sophistry.

john w

Hall of Fame

"You guys should throw away the teachings of John Nelson Darby, and come into the Kingdom of God, where the Lord Jesus Christ is King of kings, and Lord of lords."-Craigie the Clown

I've revised it for you:

You guys should throw away the teachings of John Nelson Darby, and 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV, as that should not be in the bible, as my father the devil taught me how to delete/misquote verses in scripture, way back in Genesis, and come into the Kingdom of satan, where my master satan is lord.

No charge, Craigie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Poor Johnny W and all the other Darby followers on this page....You guys should throw away the teachings of John Nelson Darby, and....

The habitual liar of TOL, Big Top Craigie:

vs.

"Yes, but not a "Full Preterist". I would consider myself a "Partial Preterist". I can explain later if you like..I believe a lot of things that preterists believe, however, I don't like some of the baggage that comes with calling oneself a preterist."-"-Craigee Joe Preterist Tet.

He admits he follows the teachings/"inventions"(he taught us that deceptive ploy) of Preterists.