Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry, I don't see his actions as past failures, but continuing failures.
And he even continues to brag and laugh about it.
If a user keeps misbehaving, there is timeout. Seldom is a user permanently removed from TOL, even when they are an annoyance. If he brags about it, well, he has to live with the consequences.

ClimateSanity

If a user keeps misbehaving, there is timeout. Seldom is a user permanently removed from TOL, even when they are an annoyance. If he brags about it, well, he has to live with the consequences.

You probably are not watching close enough but if you are, do you agree with Tambora that I am a continuing failure? Refusing to get on my knees and saying I was wrong is not bragging. I still see nothing wrong with sneaking back in considering whose behavior that made me flame out in the first place. I feel confident in making that statement. If that is considered bragging, then someone needs to grab a dictionary. As for behavior, I was removed for stalking . I believe I was also removed for flaming out.

I am speaking about the illogic of tamboro and her unjust accusation. I am not speaking of your judgement or knights Sherman. I am grateful to you both.

But again, do you agree with Tambora's assessment of me?

glorydaz

You probably are not watching close enough but if you are, do you agree with Tambora that I am a continuing failure? Refusing to get on my knees and saying I was wrong is not bragging. I still see nothing wrong with sneaking back in considering whose behavior that made me flame out in the first place. I feel confident in making that statement. If that is considered bragging, then someone needs to grab a dictionary. As for behavior, I was removed for stalking . I believe I was also removed for flaming out.

I am speaking about the illogic of tamboro and her unjust accusation. I am not speaking of your judgement or knights Sherman. I am grateful to you both.

But again, do you agree with Tambora's assessment of me?

It might be asking a bit much for a mod to take sides in this, CS.

In my opinion, your behavior has been just fine since you've been back. I'm hoping you can just consider the source of all these accusations, and move along.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

glorydaz

He has boasted about what he did, refused to apologize and claimed he would do it again ... since he's been back.

No, he stood up for himself against you idiots. You want him to grovel and beg. You don't deserve any consideration...nor do you deserve any apology.

It's what YOU deserve that you should be considering here, and that's one thing you are incapable of doing.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A few months back, I was seriously upset with my internet provider. They provide both my phone and internet service and they were suppose to take over my television service. The idiot who came out didn't even come to the door, but instead disconnected all of my services.

I had to borrow a phone and call 6 to 7 times a day for over a week before they sent someone out to restore my service. I had no phone, internet or television service for over a week.

Being that I can only control *my* reactions, I did not jump into my vehicle and camp outside their company door or follow their workers from house to house and to their home. Oddly enough, I didn't threaten them. IF I had, I would have DESERVED to be arrested. Instead, when my contract is up, I will be acquiring a new internet and phone provider.

The only part that is relevant to certain comments on this thread is ... the point of self-control. There is a reason the word SELF is part of that word.

This is TOL ... a place where most of us have had horrible comments made about us, to us and even behind the scenes. Whether or not it is *deserved* or a lack of communication, the only control I have over the situation is that ability to control myself.

elohiym

GASP!!!! Oh the horrors!!!! The humanity!!!!

Actually, you have quite a warped sense of morality and decency. I'm pretty sure I already know what you want to say about that.

Listen. I snuck in. I tried many ways to sneak back in. Elo thought it would jeopardize his standing with TOL and get him perma banned. No, I didn't think of that before he mentioned it.

I feel no shame whatsoever. To me, its akin to stealing pins and office goods from nazi headquarters. TOL was blind to your abusive behavior and seemed sympathetic to fellow feminists. They let you and your gang of hyenas abuse me without any words of correction at all. Sneaking back was justice in my opinion for an unjust banning. Anyone paying attention could see the relentless baiting going on and the deliberate smearing of my character with the express purpose of avoiding rage within me.

I'm not going to say my behavior didn't warrant a ban. It did. I knew I wasn't a troublemaker and that my behavior in the absence of you and your minions was decent. This is why I had no qualms and still don't about creating a new account.
You get all worked up into a.lather about the most trivial things. I don't get it. When we very first join TOL, we all present someone who isn't quite who we really are. It anonymity. To go and create a different name is still to create another anonymous person. They both have the same personality. Some can see; some can't. There is no harm to either category. The only harm is to those who cannot tolerate the presence of the banned person, which is no real harm at all.

As for private correspondence between me and elo, its none of your business. Elo....you have a habit here of publically airing what is meant to be private. To this day, you seem to be oblivious to the obvious immorality of that. So, yes Rusha, wow! Just wow! Your temporary friend is quite immoral.sometimes isn't he???? I agree....quite shocking.

Why don't you PM the link to that post to Knight and tell him that is how you really feel?

You should have been permanently banned following that post, and more so now that you've admitted to posting here as a non-Christian disparaging Christianity.

Make sure you tell Knight that you were pretending to be a non-Christian and disparaging Christians on his forum. He's most likely unaware of what you really did.

If he does let you stay even after that I would be surprise because you are not truly sorry for what you did, and not even acknowledging everything you did.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why don't you PM the link to that post to Knight and tell him that is how you really feel?

You should have been permanently banned following that post, and more so now that you've admitted to posting here as a non-Christian disparaging Christianity.

Make sure you tell Knight that you were pretending to be a non-Christian and disparaging Christians on his forum. He's most likely unaware of what you really did.

If he does let you stay even after that I would be surprise because you are not truly sorry for what you did, and not even acknowledging everything you did.

5016182326_you_are_broken_trollcat_300x300_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

elohiym

No, he stood up for himself against you idiots.

No he didn't. Revisionist history.

You want him to grovel and beg.

No, I want him permanently banned.

You don't deserve any consideration...

Well, I think Knight deserves consideration and don't think Knight has been told the full story.

nor do you deserve any apology.

Earlier you were lecturing us on how none of us can know what anyone deserves. So once again ... flip flop in the same conversation.

It's what YOU deserve that you should be considering here, and that's one thing you are incapable of doing.

Why are you whining about ClimateSanity getting what he deserves? Suck it up!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It's odd. I would think that any Christian who takes their beliefs seriously and literally would be offended that one who represents them would use and abuse their beliefs for such a petty, self-serving reason.

elohiym

so give yourself a cookie :idunno:

and then shut up about it for the rest of your life

1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

You probably missed that because it reads "rebuke" instead of "rape."

Status
Not open for further replies.