You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All I'm doing is showing that you are not a helper of men, but adversarial. All of you all's notions are directly feminized and rebellious in nature.
:rotfl:

Thanks for yet another unfounded accusation from you.

I submitted to my husband.
I loved being a wife and homemaker.
He was the unchallenged head of our household.
He would graciously listen to any input from me, but his final decision on any matter was just that ---- final.
And if by chance his final decision turned out to be the wrong one, he took full blame and he would correct it.

But I was lucky.
He was a real man.
He was very tender with me, and yet he was one of the toughest and meanest men in the county (when it came to not taking any guff from anyone).
He treated me as bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh.
Like I was his most treasured gift from God that he would protect and care for with every fiber of his being.
And he didn't need the courts or a man's agenda club to know how to be a man.
And I treated him like a king!

Your calculations of me as a feminist are just downright hilarious to watch!
You don't have a clue!

theophilus

Thanks for yet another unfounded accusation from you.

I submitted to my husband.
I loved being a wife and homemaker.
He was the unchallenged head of our household.
He would graciously listen to any input from me, but his final decision on any matter was just that ---- final.
And if by chance his final decision turned out to be the wrong one, he took full blame and he would correct it.

But I was lucky.
He was a real man.
He was very tender with me, and yet he was one of the toughest and meanest men in the county (when it came to not taking any guff from anyone).
He treated me as bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh.
Like I was his most treasured gift from God that he would protect and care for with every fiber of his being.
And he didn't need the courts or a man's agenda club to know how to be a man.
And I treated him like a king!

Your calculations of me as a feminist are just downright hilarious to watch!
You don't have a clue!

You don't sound like a feminist. Or a femi-nazi.

Just sayin.'

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Just sayin.'

She sounds like a wife who treated her husband like a king, while he was treating her like a queen.

Tam is a great person, and I am so happy that her life was blessed with such a wonderful man.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And, if it sounds like a dope, (Crucible) it really is.

That's because anyone who doesn't agree with him ... is a feminist.

Did you know that there has never been an instance of where a marriage ends because the man is at fault?

Just ask New Guy.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That's because anyone who doesn't agree with him ... is a feminist.

No, just you few.

Grosnick doesn't like me because I'm a Calvinist who burned his Open Theism. This conversation wouldn't exist otherwise.

See, everyone has a bias :rolleyes:

Did you know that there has never been an instance of where a marriage ends because the man is at fault?

Just ask New Guy.

Women aren't given authority to divorce their husbands. We established this, and you few failed pretty bad in showing otherwise. And then you preceded to call me a misogynist, as per usual. Because you are all feminist in your philosophies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, just you few.

Oh ... such as Kat and Tambora. By your *standards* they are feminists. :rotfl:

Grosnick doesn't like me because I'm a Calvinist who burned his Open Theism. This conversation wouldn't exist otherwise.

Or perhaps you just remind him of the same person that you remind so many long time members of. New Guy.

IF that were the case, it would be understandable. Thankfully it isn't. That guy was such whining, loser. Apparently GM is wise enough to see through your pitiful excuses as to why you act out as you do.

Women aren't allowed to divorce their husbands. Therefore, a divorce is always on the woman.

That is just your misogynistic worldview whispering in your ear again.

So let's see you try to find an excuse for this hubby:

Would Nancy Benoit and her son been better off leaving her husband, divorcing him and getting a restraining order ... or by your standards, was she obligated to stay with him?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
His posts read like articles from the Return of Kings website. If you can stomach reading some of that stuff, note the remarkable and disturbing similarities in the sentiments between the TOLiban and the ROKs. :think:

Oh the paranoia that is them ....

Such a pleasant website. Thanks for the link. LOL

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh ... such as Kat and Tambora. By your *standards* they are feminists. :rotfl:

Well Kat said she was a feminist, and that she is here to specifically defend the women.

You all agree with everything she would agree with, to the burger. It's called deductive reasoning. Your realization or admittance that you have a feminist philosophy is not required.

Or perhaps you just remind him of the same person that you remind so many long time members of. New Guy.

IF that were the case, it would be understandable. Thankfully it isn't. That guy was such whining, loser. Apparently GM is wise enough to see through your pitiful excuses as to why you act out as you do.

You're talking about a guy who, to make his rants and false accusations unmistakably visible, spreads each syllable across five consecutive posts. Just to be obnoxious and spammy.

And it began with the Calvinist thing, in which he started all this nonsense- the same thing you all did when I started my views of male and female society.

There's nothing 'pitiful' except this shared pattern that you few have.

That is just your misogynistic worldview whispering in your ear again.

So let's see you try to find an excuse for this hubby:

Would Nancy Benoit and her son been better off leaving her husband, divorcing him and getting a restraining order ... or by your standards, was she obligated to stay with him?

If she had a premonition that her husband was going to go postal, perhaps. Maybe be separated until he gets psychological help.

The fact of the matter is that women are the majority who divorce. In the stat of between 2/3 and 3/4, actually. And those divorces are typically the result of a selfishly unsatisfied wife who then drags their family in the dirt so she can be 'happy'. Because the anti-depressants weren't working for her deranged mind.

Never mind that, though. It's acceptable because a hundred miles away some woman got raped.

Because logic.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well Kat said she was a feminist, and that she is here to specifically defend the women.

Kat DOES defend women when they are being unfairly maligned, misrepresented and mistreated. Just as I do. She also has no problem defending men when they are being unfairly maligned, misrepresented and mistreated. Just like I do.

However, when she disagrees with me, unlike you, I don't have a hissy fit and pretend it has to do with her gender.

You all agree with everything she would agree with, to the burger. It's called deductive reasoning. Your realization or admittance that you have a feminist philosophy is not required.

Not hardly ... but then again, I don't expect someone with your own, self-imposed issues to have a clear or honest view of anything that doesn't support your vendetta against women.

You're talking about a guy who, to make his rants and false accusations unmistakably visible, spreads each syllable across five consecutive posts. Just to be obnoxious and spammy.

GM? Not hardly. One of his posts is worth more than ten thousand of yours.

And it began with the Calvinist thing, in which he started all this nonsense- the same thing you all did when I started my views of male and female society.

Shhhh. It's going to be alright. We all get it. It's never your fault. You are just the poor, innocent, misunderstood new guy.

There's nothing 'pitiful' except this shared pattern that you few have.

Uh huh. It's never your fault. You are man. You have spoken. We understand.

If she had a premonition that her husband was going to go postal, perhaps. Maybe be separated until he gets psychological help.

Right. How about divorcing him and getting a restraining order?

Instead ... she did what you would demand she do. Shut up and know her role.

Following your "wives are never allowed to leave and must put up with whatever her husband does" mantra ended with the death of her 7 year old autistic son and herself by strangulation.

We know. It was her fault. She and the son were his property to treat and dispose of by whatever means he saw fit.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Just sayin.'

Her defense to not being a feminist is having a husband who treated her like a queen.

For Rusha, her defense is that she was granted full custody of her kids.

Which is all absolutely moot. And hilarious- think about it for a second :chuckle:
Did logic just decide to jump out the window when they made these statements?

Arthur Brain

No, just you few.

Women aren't given authority to divorce their husbands. We established this, and you few failed pretty bad in showing otherwise. And then you preceded to call me a misogynist, as per usual. Because you are all feminist in your philosophies.

All you've established is that you're an idiot.

:dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.