You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you remember when you first came here as doloresistere after being banned as Voltaire? I didn't know who you were - I'd had very little interaction with you as Voltaire.

One day years ago I was joking with someone in a thread, it had something to do with a cake that was shaped like a fish. I don't remember what the thread was about, but the conversation was lighthearted in nature. You came along and posted something snarky to me about my sense of humor, and I literally had no idea who you were. Not a clue.

Here's a time when I referenced that first encounter:

So yes, if you don't like someone, you're very good at talking about them to others who are sympathetic to you. That was your usual thing - come into a thread, start making comments about the women you didn't like, and somehow expect that they'd just sit there and... oh, I don't know, submit or something. Not a chance. And that's the problem you have with some of us.

Wow ... I was also one of those friends he PM'd and asked to pray for him. The same thing happened to me. He didn't like my position on the issue of suicide and that was the first time I received an irate response from him.

Before my position is misconstrued, I simply stated that suicide is an act of cowardice and the ultimate selfishness. I said it during a discussion on the board as a general comment that was on topic.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not just you. They throw a lot of shade, and it eventually becomes difficult to not throw punches back.

Or ... in your case, they are just female. No one has forgotten that just last night you accused Tambora and Kat BOTH of being feminists because they dared disagree with you.

Your comments were crude. It's never your fault is it. After all, it must be hard being so new to this board. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's not just you. They throw a lot of shade, and it eventually becomes difficult to not throw punches back.

Interesting that you'd have difficulty not throwing "punches."

BTW, I looked up "throwing shade" on Urban Dictionary because you've used it multiple times and I wasn't familiar with the term. :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Or ... in your case, they are just female. No one has forgotten that just last night you accused Tambora and Kat BOTH of being feminists because they dared disagree with you.

When every time a subject arises, one acts irrational and show an inability to concur with realities pertaining to feminism and men, then one is essentially feminized in their philosophy.

And I was right about Kat, she is a feminist. You all are, just in denial about it.

Your comments were crude. It's never your fault is it. After all, it must be hard being so new to this board. :plain:

No, this is a cascade all the way from the get go when you few decided that I was an evil misogynist for showing the sins of feminism and otherwise the enmity toward men by women.

You're the one who can never accept responsibility- when there's multiple people both male and female saying the same thing about your crew, there's a problem plain and simple.

ClimateSanity

Do you like to be placed in an unfavorable light, willy-nilly as part of a package?
Is your position "on certain topics" bringing the results for which you seek?
Are you happy with your life?

I am very happy with my life. Everything is starting to fall into place after 16 years when I broke free from my metaphorical prison cell and started chasing after a dream that then was fuzzy but is in focus now by I'd say 90%. I don't like to be placed in an unfavorable light but such is life at TOL when you have the guts to share your views when you have that feeling in your gut it will go over like a lead baloon.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Wow ... I was also one of those friends he PM'd and asked to pray for him. The same thing happened to me. He didn't like my position on the issue of suicide and that was the first time I received an irate response from him.

Before my position is misconstrued, I simply stated that suicide is an act of cowardice and the ultimate selfishness. I said it during a discussion on the board as a general comment that was on topic.

Here's a recent example of his tactic of coming into a thread and talking about me, so he can hold to a claim of ignoring me or not engaging me in conversation:

You are dealing with someone who shares their worldview close to 100%. It will be hard to show her anything wrong at your college because their gripes are totally legitimate and you are just a straight white male loser who would do best to blow his brains out. Middle aged white men are already doing that in droves in America.

The "her" he's referring to is me, and I wasn't talking to him, I was talking to someone else. I absolutely don't ever think that anyone "would do best to blow his brains out" for any reason, so to say something like that about me was not only dishonest, it was meant to be inflammatory. In the end though, I believe the only one he inflames is himself.

ClimateSanity

To those who like to shout and make demands, I dont owe anyone anything , especially not backstabbing traitors who are booked than thou and pretend to be your friend. Friends don't seem out and form unions with known enemies of your supposed friend.

ClimateSanity

If someone can make a union with with children of the devil, they cannot possibly be Christian. All of the moralizing from the sick individuals on this site is completely hollow and hypocritical.

elohiym

They did, and that is how i know. Remember, he was being watched at the time because of his stalking issue.

At 2 different times, your ip was used and another his was, so either he made it and one of you used it, or you made it and let him use it.

Facts in evidence for me. Thats most likely why eloyhim wouldnt do it again when climate sanity asked. He most likely go into trouble for doing it with bolcats.
Just to clear the air, Elo and 1P and not connected with Voltaire or BOLCATS. The only other sock connected with Elo I can find is Doormat.

Thank you.

Could you please remind A4T that you and the other mods previously asked her to stop harassing us. It seems she forgot about that or doesn't respect your rules. Her accusations on this thread were completely unwarranted and appears to be a blatant fabrication, e.g. "your ip was used."

Also, could you please clear up the BOLCATS question? You perma-banned him because he allegedly was voltaire/doloresister/orangexpat, etc. Was voltaire's IP the same as BOLCATS?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And
if it walks like a misogynist ...

Misogyny is the hatred of women. You know how to spot a feminist? It's by their inability to distinguish fact and realism from misogyny.

"Scripture shows us that woman have always been the helper of man who thinks and does, but nothing more"

~Da Pope

Now I'm Reformed, but..

burn.jpg

All I'm doing is showing that you are not a helper of men, but adversarial. All of you all's notions are directly feminized and rebellious in nature. Whether you choose to accept it or not, it is all completely unbiblical. The Bible teaches, fundamentally, an egalitarian patriarchy.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's a recent example of his tactic of coming into a thread and talking about me, so he can hold to a claim of ignoring me or not engaging me in conversation:

The "her" he's referring to is me, and I wasn't talking to him, I was talking to someone else. I absolutely don't ever think that anyone "would do best to blow his brains out" for any reason, so to say something like that about me was not only dishonest, it was meant to be inflammatory. In the end though, I believe the only one he inflames is himself.

Yep ... he is his own worst enemy and contradicts everything he claims.

Interestingly enough, while he and his new best buddy claim I am so evil and mock and pick on CS and New Guy, it is conveniently ignored that new best buddy (GD) has made it her life's mission to CRUELLY taunt, ridicule and embarrass PJ ... and the harassment has been ongoing. Supposedly the crude nicknames and cruelty is what she believes he *deserves*.

Oh but THAT'S different ............................................

Status
Not open for further replies.