You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

And yet, I believe, perhaps, in some instances, more is required of us if we are willing to try to defuse tense exchanges?
I admit to, often, meeting fire with fire. Which results in exchanges ..."full of sound and fury signifying nothing...! (Shakespeare)

The only thing that will defuse the tension with Rusha is my removal from this site. The only other thing would be to disavow my positions on certain topics I outlined in February of 2014 in addition to never speaking in an unfavorable light about American women in general.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
elo's OP:
Deserved always implies a sense of justice.

That's why the word undeserved exists.

You can't deserve something unjust.

Example: a man doesn't deserve to be scalded to death by prison guards for defecating on himself and dirtying his cell. His death was undeserved.

this is why i bailed yesterday (although i did make a few posts)

i don't have the time to wade through pages of drama to see if there's been anything posted on topic

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Who do I speak to disrespectfully to other than Rusha and her gang on these feminist oriented threads? This is in regard to your rep comment.

Do you remember when you first came here as doloresistere after being banned as Voltaire? I didn't know who you were - I'd had very little interaction with you as Voltaire.

One day years ago I was joking with someone in a thread, it had something to do with a cake that was shaped like a fish. I don't remember what the thread was about, but the conversation was lighthearted in nature. You came along and posted something snarky to me about my sense of humor, and I literally had no idea who you were. Not a clue.

Here's a time when I referenced that first encounter:

So yes, if you don't like someone, you're very good at talking about them to others who are sympathetic to you. That was your usual thing - come into a thread, start making comments about the women you didn't like, and somehow expect that they'd just sit there and... oh, I don't know, submit or something. Not a chance. And that's the problem you have with some of us.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes, and this is what galled crucible when she said it.

well, there was some petitioning of Knight quite a while back and the ladies requested a place where they could be "safe" from all the horrible men - thus was born the "Ladies Club" or whatever they call it

unfortunately it turned out to be a place for some of them to plot strategy and return to the main board as shrill harpies

that's why you can't put Rusha on ignore - she was a mod in the Ladies Club

bybee

well, there was some petitioning of Knight quite a while back and the ladies requested a place where they could be "safe" from all the horrible men - thus was born the "Ladies Club" or whatever they call it

unfortunately it turned out to be a place for some of them to plot strategy and return to the main board as shrill harpies

How typically patronizing and belittling of you.

theophilus

You think.

bybee

The only thing that will defuse the tension with Rusha is my removal from this site. The only other thing would be to disavow my positions on certain topics I outlined in February of 2014 in addition to never speaking in an unfavorable light about American women in general.

Do you like to be placed in an unfavorable light, willy-nilly as part of a package?
Is your position "on certain topics" bringing the results for which you seek?
Are you happy with your life?

1PeaceMaker

Are you BOLCATS, CS?

Yes, or no?

Are you refusing to answer or just missing every request I've made to you?

Would someone please quote me on the off chance I am on ignore without being informed? Otherwise we will have to start a new thread or something. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Are you BOLCATS, CS?

Yes, or no?

Are you refusing to answer or just missing every request I've made to you?

Would someone please quote me on the off chance I am on ignore without being informed? Otherwise we will have to start a new thread or something. :plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Wrong. I don't care that you are here. I care that you stalked and harassed myself via PM. I care that you stalked Angel all over the forum. I care that when you snuck back in under BOLCATS and Climatesanity, that you denied your identity which in turns insinuates I am a liar.

I care that you are unwilling to own your own role in every single conflict you have had. Your new best friend and her new best buddy would like to pretend that you never stalked Angel as well, however, Angel herself confirmed that was the case when she realized who you are.

Are you denying you also made this claim:

Voltaire said:
I have been accused of stalking A4T falsely.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4138417&postcount=1

Most members are not privy to your harassment BEHIND the scenes via PM.

Even though I knew that this was your newest persona, I would have tried to ignore you had it not been for your little digs ABOUT me while you were pretending not to be acknowledging me.

Now then, IF you wish to start fresh, then do so. Of course, that would mean you wouldn't be allowed to keep bringing up what a victim you are or hiding behind other members to take pot shots at me.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They did, and that is how i know. Remember, he was being watched at the time because of his stalking issue.

At 2 different times, your ip was used and another his was, so either he made it and one of you used it, or you made it and let him use it.

Facts in evidence for me. Thats most likely why eloyhim wouldnt do it again when climate sanity asked. He most likely go into trouble for doing it with bolcats.
Just to clear the air, Elo and 1P and not connected with Voltaire or BOLCATS. The only other sock connected with Elo I can find is Doormat.

bybee

Wrong. I don't care that you are here. I care that you stalked and harassed myself via PM. I care that you stalked Angel all over the forum. I care that when you snuck back in under BOLCATS and Climatesanity, that you denied your identity which in turns insinuates I am a liar.

I care that you are unwilling to own your own role in every single conflict you have had. Your new best friend and her new best buddy would like to pretend that you never stalked Angel as well, however, Angel herself confirmed that was the case when she realized who you are.

Are you denying you also made this claim:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4138417&postcount=1

Most members are not privy to your harassment BEHIND the scenes via PM.

Even though I knew that this was your newest persona, I would have tried to ignore you had it not been for your little digs ABOUT me while you were pretending not to be acknowledging me.

Now then, IF you wish to start fresh, then do so. Of course, that would mean you wouldn't be allowed to keep bringing up what a victim you are or hiding behind other members to take pot shots at me.
This seems fair to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.