You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That would be good of you serious about retracting your profanity. Surely your cartoons are still vulgar; you are not at all sorry for your behavior. You are like a bratty little kid who needs his mouth washed out with soap.

Oh, shut up.

I've been arguing with a bunch of women whose minds didn't mature with their bodies post-high school, who make insults, insinuations, and a myriad of other ridiculous things all the time, especially on this thread.

You sitting here saying what you are saying is nothing but a joke. Why don't you go buzz off somewhere with your obvious antic to simply vilify another person to uphold your fellow cronies.

glorydaz

Which category do you place yourself in, GD?
Always prim and proper?
Always rivaling a truck driver?
Or sometimes one, and sometimes the other?

I'm not the one reporting "butthurt" to the woodshed as vulgarity, so your questions are nothing more than an attempt to engage me in more nonsense....an attempt to prove some point that cannot be proven. It's a game you're trying to engage me in rather than address the reason I posted what I did.

I was giving the man some advice on dealing with the "ladies" he is encountering here on TOL.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, shut up.

I've been arguing with a bunch of women whose minds didn't mature with their bodies post-high school, who make insults, insinuations, and a myriad of other ridiculous things all the time, especially on this thread.

You sitting here saying what you are saying is nothing but a joke. Why don't you go buzz off somewhere with your obvious antic to simply vilify another person to uphold your fellow cronies.
You're hilarious!!!!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Oh, shut up.

Not at all. I am looking at it from the point of who is violating TOL rules. You are the one who is using the profanity, not the others here, not as far as I read.

Telling me to 'shut up' is also not appropriate. It is true I support other women, yet you are the troublemaker.

Since you think the women here are mental high-schoolers, then why are you arguing with them? Why do you react like a little kid yourself? :idunno:

glorydaz

Not at all. I am looking at it from the point of who is violating TOL rules. You are the one who is using the profanity, not the others here, not as far as I read.

Telling me to 'shut up' is also not appropriate. It is true I support other women, yet you are the troublemaker.

Since you think the women here are mental high-schoolers, then why are you arguing with them? Why do you react like a little kid yourself? :idunno:

Full disclosure is required here.....he was called out, enticed, hounded, and slandered unmercifully.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not the one reporting "butthurt" to the woodshed as vulgarity
I didn't say you were. :idunno:

You categorized some of the ladies on this site.
I was wondering which your placed yourself in.

I was giving the man some advice on dealing with the "ladies" he is encountering here on TOL.
What advice would that be?
Suck it up?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yikes...vulgarity be gone. :shocked:

Who will be the one to report this so called member of the male species?

* Never mind...I forgot he's a lap dog.
The last part of his comment was not necessary, although to was not as vulgar.
Full disclosure is required here.....he was called out, enticed, hounded, and slandered unmercifully.

Is there any evidence of this?

Well, happy groundhog day!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I checked with my Jr. High granddaughter, and she was well aware of the word...it's common in her school.

I'll give you a hint, though, these ladies can put on the prim and proper act one minute and rival a truck driver the next. Not all of them, of course, but many of them have come up with some real doozies.

They have glass egos- they act tough and talk a lot, but shatter at the smallest thing.

That's what I've gathered. If they had a leader, I wonder who it would be :think:

glorydaz

I didn't say you were. :idunno:

You categorized some of the ladies on this site.
I was wondering which your placed yourself in.

Wonder all you like....what would it gain you to know what I think? You certainly don't heed those things I consider important.

What advice would that be?
Suck it up?

It would be recognizing the double standard he has to deal with if he stays in this thread. I don't need to advice him to suck it up, since he seems quite capable of doing that in spite of all your efforts to make it appear otherwise.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

On a scale of 1 to 1 1/2, how far do you read?

Telling me to 'shut up' is also not appropriate.

Your false vilification of another is also not appropriate.

It is true I support other women, yet you are the troublemaker.

:rotfl:
Do you even know how this got started in the first place?

The irony.

Since you think the women here are mental high-schoolers, then why are you arguing with them?

It's entertaining. Reminds me of why I'm anti-feminist.

glorydaz

The last part of his comment was not necessary, although to was not as vulgar.

Is there any evidence of this?

Well, happy groundhog day!

Yep, Rusha was leading the charge, and it's one of the reasons I involved myself. I'm tired of watching what they do....first to Climate Sanity and now Crucible. They aren't even allowed to voice their opinion. I know quite well what these particular women are capable of doing....It's ugly and wrong. Read back a ways and see for yourself. Or, simply go to every thread Crucible has posted in ( Climate Sanity, too) and see what happens....the sharks gather.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wonder all you like
OK.
I wonder if GD doesn't want to answer the question because she knows she will fall into the same category?

....what would it gain you to know what I think? You certainly don't heed those things I consider important.
I'm thinking the same about you.

It would be recognizing the double standard he has to deal with if he stays in this thread.
What double standard????
He could ignore everything we say.
But he doesn't, now does he?
He keeps right on engaging with his own mockery and insults.
Over and over and over again.

So, where is this mystery double standard?????

I don't need to advice him to suck it up, since he seems quite capable of doing that in spite of all your efforts to make it appear otherwise.
I don't have to MAKE it appear.
It's all right here for everyone to see.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yep, Rusha was leading the charge, and it's one of the reasons I involved myself. I'm tired of watching what they do....first to Climate Sanity and now Crucible. They aren't even allowed to voice their opinion. I know quite well what these particular women are capable of doing....It's ugly and wrong. Read back a ways and see for yourself. Or, simply go to every thread Crucible has posted in ( Climate Sanity, too) and see what happens....the sharks gather.

Isn't it too bad he did not post something like this, explaining himself, rather than going off his rocker?

I am never in on these threads, you do know that. All I do is stick up for all women on TOL, and my own ideas. My purpose was only to see why the post was reported?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

You can protect them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.