You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
He should call me one, since I am for equal pay for equal work, and if a woman wants to carry an M16 into battle, let her, just do not expect me to do it.

Well, you have equal pay and work, and women are carrying M16s, so why the hell are you still a feminist?

:chuckle:
Let me, once again, show these grievances to be myths. Then I won't have to do it again for another month when you rehash them.

bybee

Not really. Do you even know what it means?
You just have a deceitful ability of making things more than what they are.

Didn't you tell me to eat crows once? Or to suck on it? I would have reported it but.. you getting banned actually requires a bit more because favoritism runs high around here.
You, being female, would know all about that being that you probably couldn't survive a day without such accommodation.

..because you are butthurt.

Don't worry, that probably landed a 24 hour ban because of the last time you few hypocritically reported a post for something you all do on literally every other post you post.

Now maybe you can calm down and not reach for your Xanax.

No, I did not say that to you.
I did not report you ever.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I didn't know it meant either of those things. :shocked:

It means to have one's little feelings hurt. I thought, being that I'm talking to people on the internet- as it is a popular term on the internet, that others would know.

From the UD:
Getting your feelings hurt, being offended or getting all bent out of shape because of something petty or stupid.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
He shouldn't try to talk to a bunch of women on a mission. It's too frustrating, which is why very few men come near.

Seriously, they could tick off the pope.

He is alluding to hemorrhoid cream, or pills, yet he is trying to cover his descriptions with an allusion to slang. Same vulgar as referring to constipation meds. Just another pest kid.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yeah, typos work wonders because that's what they called me and not me to them. You just made my case.

Awesome.

Your post does not make any sense. It is irrelevant to my comment. I strongly suggest you behave.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
He is alluding to hemorrhoid cream, or pills, yet he is trying to cover his descriptions with an allusion to slang. Same vulgar as referring to constipation meds. Just another pest kid.

You're just making things up. It doesn't even follow up as a relative response to which I responded to.

Explain this, and tell me more how the word means what you are trying to say it means>>

27ef5eda6202f99244af52befa1b130a.jpg

And with that, I'm done with this dumb, overdrawn conversation on the matter.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And glorydaz shares the lead!

Way to get "shut down," glorydaz!

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 693
User Name Posts

glorydaz 103
Rusha 103
elohiym 85
Tambora 67
ok doser 63
Crucible 61
1PeaceMaker 39
Grosnick Marowbe 32
Traditio 21
ClimateSanity 21
Angel4Truth 17
bybee 15
LoneStar 11
patrick jane 11
Ktoyou 8
theophilus 7
annabenedetti 5
Arthur Brain 4
Mark M 4
musterion 3
PureX 3
Quetzal 2
Nick M 2
aCultureWarrior 1
rougueone 1
genuineoriginal 1
Sherman 1
OCTOBER23 1
False Prophet 1

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You're just making things up. It doesn't even follow up as a relative response to which I responded to.

Explain this, and tell me more how the word means what you are trying to say it means>>

27ef5eda6202f99244af52befa1b130a.jpg

And with that, I'm done with this dumb, overdrawn conversation on the matter.
That would be good of you serious about retracting your profanity. Surely your cartoons are still vulgar; you are not at all sorry for your behavior. You are like a bratty little kid who needs his mouth washed out with soap.

glorydaz

And glorydaz shares the lead!

Way to get "shut down," glorydaz!

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 693
User Name Posts

glorydaz 103
Rusha 103

Wow, and what does that show? It shows the voice of reason cannot prevail against the Liberal Queen. Go ahead, girls. You've proven you can't be reasoned with. :thumb:

Dialogue and discussion has been successfully shut down and they say I'm claiming I have been shut down. One of these days, the mob will learn how to read.

glorydaz

It means to have one's little feelings hurt. I thought, being that I'm talking to people on the internet- as it is a popular term on the internet, that others would know.

From the UD:
Getting your feelings hurt, being offended or getting all bent out of shape because of something petty or stupid.

I checked with my Jr. High granddaughter, and she was well aware of the word...it's common in her school.

I'll give you a hint, though, these ladies can put on the prim and proper act one minute and rival a truck driver the next. Not all of them, of course, but many of them have come up with some real doozies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:cry:
I checked with my Jr. High granddaughter, and she was well aware of the word...it's common in her school.

I'll give you a hint, though, these ladies can put on the prim and proper act one minute and rival a truck driver the next. Not all of them, of course, but many of them have come up with some real doozies.

:cry:

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which category do you place yourself in, GD?
Always prim and proper?
Always rivaling a truck driver?
Or sometimes one, and sometimes the other?

1PeaceMaker

Agreed.

The statistics may very well reveal a wisdom from the judges in putting babies with their mothers who breastfeed them and look after them in infancy. Primary care-giver bonding is no laughing matter.

Men can literally breastfeed, and if they have done so, then they can get as much consideration in matters of custody.

As the child ages it still matters who did all that breastfeeding and babysitting. That parent did the heaviest bonding. That child feels the bond. As long as the primary care giver is being responsible it's obvious what the child needs.

:rotfl:
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I'm slowly realizing that there's more people than I thought who simply just don't know jack about domestic issues and the status therein.

Really? What's so dumb? You want to see a father who hasn't breastfed or been the primary care provider get sole custody and terminate a breastfeeding relationship? You call that fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.