Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not news to you.
Yes it is.
I have not shunned you as a friend.
In fact you and I were just giggling together about PJ being banned.

But the innocent act is kinda cute, I'll give you that.
It's no innocent act.
I truly did not know that we were no longer friends.
If we are no longer friends, I'm not the one that closed that door.

glorydaz

But it is allowed, remember?

Nope, it's not all we got.
It's not due to me and my pals anymore than it is by you and your pals.
BOTH sides are mocking the other side.

Your choice.
No one is forcing you to, or prohibiting you from it.

So, you can't even admit that this kind of behavior is stifling discussion? Fine. It didn't seem like too much to admit, but apparently it is.

I will freely admit that discussions cannot be had when this name calling and mocking takes over. IT TAKES OVER. It took over the first rape thread and every thread that touches on the subject of rape. And I know why. Rape is the holy grail of the women's movement. Indoctrination does not allow any discussion to take place.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I am the number one poster in this thread!!!

picture.php

You're losing ground fast!

Total Posts: 663
User Name Posts
Rusha 101
glorydaz 98

And BTW... I didn't have to count all those up, they're easily seen in Who Posted. :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're losing ground fast!

Total Posts: 663
User Name Posts
Rusha 101
glorydaz 98

And BTW... I didn't have to count all those up, they're easily seen in Who Posted. :chuckle:

*Sigh* I never win anything. :(

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes it is.

It's no innocent act.

get a life, both of you :chuckle:

glorydaz

Tambora;460803 8 said:
Yes it is.

It's no innocent act.

You know full well you shunned me for quite some time, and then you asked one day if we were still friends. Why would you need to ask that, if you didn't know? It's been strained ever since, and "strained" is not friendship in my book. You've made your feelings very clear in many of your posts. Even when you say you hated my opinion on rape victims and I hated yours. You don't even understand my "opinion on rape victims". You only think you know....you have never once heard what I was saying. I could tell by your responses.

You're wrong...I never hated your opinion or thought you were evil or your thinking was evil. You did mine and said as much.

So, now the whole world knows...which is odd that you seem to want to claim that your "friendship" was somehow higher than mine. The fact is....you did close the door. It was sad watching you do it, too.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That is vulgar.

Not really. Do you even know what it means?
You just have a deceitful ability of making things more than what they are.

Didn't you tell me to eat crows once? Or to suck on it? I would have reported it but.. you getting banned actually requires a bit more because favoritism runs high around here.
You, being female, would know all about that being that you probably couldn't survive a day without such accommodation.

Indeed ... which is why I reported it.

..because you are butthurt.

Don't worry, that probably landed a 24 hour ban because of the last time you few hypocritically reported a post for something you all do on literally every other post you post.

Now maybe you can calm down and not reach for your Xanax.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And even if it were to be closed, you could start another about strippers being immoral, unless specifically told not to by the mods.
Have the mods forbidden you to say strippers are immoral???

That's bull.

That's just bull.
You are still giving your opinion, right here, right now in this thread!!!

She doesn't start threads, she controls other people threads instead. :devil:

glorydaz

OTOH, some people think rapists are so much morally superior that they should be the one's to teach these women a lesson. That's teach em.

The same thing if a woman is raped after being in a bar. How awesome of those virtuous, bar hopping rapists who are only to eager to give her what she "deserves".

What a sick mindset.

The sick mindset is the one who came up with that garbage.

But, I do appreciate more PROOF of exactly what I've been saying. :thumb:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
That is vulgar.

Yes, it may be implicit vulgarity.
Crucible,
Now did you mean to imply birth termination, or constipation? The latter deserves a warning while the former is outright violation.
Not going to copy picture.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes, it may be implicit vulgarity.
Crucible,
Now did you mean to imply birth termination, or constipation? The latter deserves a warning while the former is outright violation.
Not going to copy picture.

'Butthurt' means to have your feelings hurt YOU FREAKING IDIOT :doh:

I've called a wimp, to eat crows, and to suck on it. But, I'm going to take a wild guess that you are a female and, as this thread has shone, you few are like peas in a pod.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
BAAAHAAAHAA!
Says the wimp that calls ME a feminist!!!
:rotfl:

That was me.

He should call me one, since I am for equal pay for equal work, and if a woman wants to carry an M16 into battle, let her, just do not expect me to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.