You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You just keep looking more foolish.

I have said here at TOL that I don't think women flooding the work force was good.
I have said that a woman's place in the home.
I have said that it is a shame that woman can choose to be a mother or not (abortion), but men can have no say in it.
I have said that men have a greater responsibility than women.

So your ignorance in trying to paint me as a feminist is just downright hilarious!!

I have not said any of this, so, old Kat is the one they should pick on...................................................................................................................... good luck with that one.:sharri:

glorydaz

Well, talk about being "emotionally invested".

I hated your view of rape victims as much as you hated mine.
And we both let each other know it.

No....I didn't ever hate your view of rape victims. I even tried to make it clear that we were simply looking at the subject from different angles. Angel and I agreed about that, and Tottie even mentioned the same thing in a pm. But you refused to listen to what we were saying. You not only refused, but you got mean and began to say my thinking was evil.

I got some high fives from folks that agreed with my opinion.
And you got some high fives from folks that agreed with your opinion.

Some understood what was being said, and some refused to hear what was being said. Guess which side was which....

But I didn't cast you aside as a friend because of any of it.

Yes, you did.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's hard to believe that the person with the second highest number of posts in this thread is complaining about being shut down.

I am the number one poster in this thread!!!

picture.php

glorydaz

It's hard to believe that the person with the second highest number of posts in this thread is complaining about being shut down.

Typical ignorant poster. Dialogue and discussion is shut down, and your post proves that quite well.
Talking about people is not dialogue. I'm glad to see you at least wasted some time counting up the posts since it kept your mouth shut for awhile. :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:think: I know enough to have been awarded SOLE PHYSICAL custody over all of my children.

So

A woman getting full custody of her kids is your argument that men aren't treated unfairly in domestic courts.

You're logic is extraordinary. You should run for the chair at Oxford.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So

A woman getting full custody of her kids is your argument that men aren't treated unfairly in domestic courts.

Nah, it just means I know a lot more than you ever will. You have allowed your hostility towards women to dictate your life.

My oldest son is probably older than you are ... so forgive me if I don't take your insignificant little opinion too seriously.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dialogue is not allowed, remember?
But it is allowed, remember?

Talking about people is all we've got...thanks to you and your pals.
Nope, it's not all we got.
It's not due to me and my pals anymore than it is by you and your pals.
BOTH sides are mocking the other side.

I can do that without breaking a sweat.
Your choice.
No one is forcing you to, or prohibiting you from it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nah, it just means I know a lot more than you ever will. You have allowed your hostility towards women to dictate your life.

My oldest son is probably older than you are ... so forgive me if I don't take your insignificant little opinion too seriously.

take%2Bthis%2Bfor%2Byour%2Bbutthurt.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
News to me.
When did that happen?

You know, as much as the phrase "the pack mentality" gets tossed around, it's amazing that those who utilize it don't see the irony.

You are under attack for not bashing your friends who your other *friends* are bashing.

Insofar as lies being told, I don't know of anyone who has claimed that being a stripper is fine and dandy. IMO, these women (and men) have already lost enough ... as in their own self respect.

I also have no idea why a man or a woman would end up in this type of work outside of possible desperation and just wanting to get by.

OTOH, some people think rapists are so much morally superior that they should be the one's to teach these women a lesson. That's teach em.

The same thing if a woman is raped after being in a bar. How awesome of those virtuous, bar hopping rapists who are only to eager to give her what she "deserves".

What a sick mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.