You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
With men, he could throw a balled up piece of paper at his wife and be in jail before the nights out- and by bald accusation.
That is the inconsistency of these exclusive, 'protective' rights of women.
Really?
That's all that happened (a husband threw a piece of paper at his wife), and was thrown in jail for THAT???
I'm betting there was more to it than that.
Why was a husband throwing a piece of paper at his wife for to begin with?
Did she throw a piece of paper at him first?
Do you even have the facts on this, or are you just projecting your hatred of women again?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Really?
That's all that happened (a husband threw a piece of paper at his wife), and was thrown in jail for THAT???
Why was a husband throwing a piece of paper at his wife for to begin with?
Did she throw a piece of paper at him first?
Do you even have the facts on this, or are you just projecting your hatred of women again?

You could always ask him for a link ... after all, the new guy is so forthcoming.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Really?

Why does there have to be more to it? I saw a man go to jail for throwing an empty water bottle in the general direction of the girlfriend he was living with.

There isn't anymore to it, the domestic laws that protect women suck, plain and simple. They are a disgrace to the very words 'protection' and 'justice'. And the worst part is that women, in their viciousness, actually utilize and take advantage of such to get revenge on their spouses. Otherwise, it's a free ticket ensuring they get the very best out of settlement.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Because, New Guy, no one believes you.

You all believe me because you know that it is true. Everyone does. It's one of those looming elephants nobody wants to talk about because that would mean one has to actually criticize women for a second and that's frowned upon in feminized society. You can deny reality all you want- it's the perpetuating mechanism that's driven this madness to the point it has gotten to in this country, pretending like it's not there in favor of living in your fantasy world.

glorydaz

I quoted what you said.
Your statement was wrong.

No, it wasn't. You're trying to stop the dialogue as we speak. You won't allow us to have a discussion. You haven't from the beginning of this whole rape issue.

Hello Miss Kettle.

Does that make you feel better?

I haven't shut down any dialogue.
If some folks no longer want to post in a thread, that's their choice.
Nothing was forced on them.

You're refusing to accept responsibility for your actions. You're pretending like you're giving people a choice. They either tolerate your anger and venom or they leave. Is that any kind of a choice?

God allows it!!!
Suck it up!!!

Yes, God is allowing you to sow dissension, and you are certainly reaping the rewards of it.....by shutting down any dialogue on this issue. Good job. :thumb:

glorydaz

You all believe me because you know that it is true. Everyone does. It's one of those looming elephants nobody wants to talk about because that would mean one has to actually criticize women for a second and that's frowned upon in feminized society. You can deny reality all you want- it's the perpetuating mechanism that's driven this madness to the point it has gotten to in this country.

Heck, we can't even criticize a stripper. SHE has every right to earn a good wage. :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You all believe me because you know that it is true. Everyone does. It's one of those looming elephants nobody wants to talk about because that would mean one has to actually criticize women for a second and that's frowned upon in feminized society. You can deny reality all you want- it's the perpetuating mechanism that's driven this madness to the point it has gotten to in this country, pretending like it's not there in favor of living in your fantasy world.

Um no. Your ego and hurt little feelings tell you otherwise. New Guy.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
because that would mean one has to actually criticize women for a second and that's frowned upon in feminized society.
Well then, buddy, TOL is not a feminized society.
GD and I are both women, and we criticize each others opinion on certain matters.
Bybee and I are both women, and we criticize each others opinion on certain matters.
Rusha and I are both women, and we criticize each others opinion on certain matters.
Angel and I are both women, and we criticize each others opinion on certain matters.

And what's more, I'm still good friends with them all.

The "elephant" you see here is only in your imagination.
Maybe there really is that elephant somewhere, but not here.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
GD and I are both women, and we criticize each others opinion on certain matters.
Bybee and I are both women, and we criticize each others opinion on certain matters.
Rusha and I are both women, and we criticize each others opinion on certain matters.
Angel and I are both women, and we criticize each others opinion on certain matters.

There's only one real woman out of that group who recognize that the rest of you are a very feminized troupe, who recognizes that patriarchy is not some demon but a very important construct of human history, and that there is something very wrong with the laws and protections of this country as it pertains to men vs women.

You all know that men are treated unjustly all the time in domestic courts, you know that women are privileged over males in many corners and circumstances, and you know that you get away with a lot of things simply for being female.

That sort of adds to the disparity of the matter- the fact that women have brains and are aware of all this, but choose to be immoral and opportunistic of advantages laid out for them. That is in part a big reason why some women shudder by the mention of these things and launch into attack mode because they have grown so used to an idea that they are simply entitled to such an allowance that they simply do not want to acknowledge the real reality of it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why does there have to be more to it?
I didn't say there had to be.
Pay attention.

I saw a man go to jail for throwing an empty water bottle in the general direction of the girlfriend he was living with.
I bet you saw more than just that.
Why would he be throwing an empty water bottle in her direction?
Was he just pitching for the trash can, or was he slamming it up against the wall next to her in anger?
Tell the truth now.

There isn't anymore to it, the domestic laws that protect women suck, plain and simple.
That's the court ruling, not a woman ruling.

They are a disgrace to the very words 'protection' and 'justice'. And the worst part is that women, in their viciousness, actually utilize and take advantage of such to get revenge on their spouses. Otherwise, it's a free ticket ensuring they get the very best out of settlement.
Again, a court ruling, not a woman ruling.

Both men and women are supposed to abide by the ruling the court makes in their case.
If the court rules in favor of the man, then the woman is supposed to abide by that ruling.
If the court rules in favor of the woman, then the man is supposed to abide by that ruling.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I didn't say there had to be.
Pay attention.

I bet you saw more than just that.
Why would he be throwing an empty water bottle in her direction?
Was he just pitching for the trash can, or was he slamming it up against the wall next to her in anger?
Tell the truth now.

That's the court ruling, not a woman ruling.

Again, a court ruling, not a woman ruling.

Both men and women are supposed to abide by the ruling the court makes in their case.
If the court rules in favor of the man, then the woman is supposed to abide by that ruling.
If the court rules in favor of the woman, then the man is supposed to abide by that ruling.

Now now ... quit confusing him with the facts. It's a conspiracy perpetrated by women!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh man, you are so far off on this one!!!!
I'm as far from a feminist as one can get.

But you go right on living your fantasy if that's what floats your boat.
:rotfl:

Oh. He is angry at Angel as well for commenting onn his familiar posting habits and well known misogynistic mantra.

glorydaz

You can and you do.

I can and I do and what is the response I get from you gals?
I'm not allowed to have the opinion that stripping is immoral.
I'm accused of being sick and evil, of defending the rapists while blaming the victims. All a pack of lies to shut down the dialogue. Therefore, discussions are NOT ALLOWED to take place.

Not a one of you will admit that strippers are doing anything wrong....anything deserving of any consequences, whatsoever.

What you refuse to admit is that there are some situations where women (like all people everywhere) DO deserve to suffer for their bad behavior....even including rape and death if the Lord so allows.

* discussion and dialogue are not allowed here

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
*BUMP*

There's only one real woman out of that group who recognize that the rest of you are a very feminized troupe, who recognizes that patriarchy is not some demon but a very important construct of human history, and that there is something very wrong with the laws and protections of this country as it pertains to men vs women.

You all know that men are treated unjustly all the time in domestic courts, you know that women are privileged over males in many corners and circumstances, and you know that you get away with a lot of things simply for being female.

That sort of adds to the disparity of the matter- the fact that women have brains and are aware of all this, but choose to be immoral and opportunistic of advantages laid out for them. That is in part a big reason why some women shudder by the mention of these things and launch into attack mode because they have grown so used to an idea that they are simply entitled to such an allowance that they simply do not want to acknowledge the real reality of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.