You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why do I have to repeat the argument again? You do the work. Find me any law in the Bible, any federal or state law, any administrative rule that allows such punishment for what is considered minor misconduct in the prison system of some states. Those offenses would be considered class iii, maybe class ii misconducts. The punishment was unjust, undeserved, AND you already admitted it was according to the "strict" definition of deserve.

you find me anything in scripture that supports incarceration in a jail system

So who could deserve being raped, even in God's system of equal retribution?

well, there's these guys:

Isaiah 13:9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

elohiym

I dont need your permission to speak, and if i remember correctly, both your and your wifes ip was used on that account in addition to his.

False accusation.

And yes, he admitted using it too. So do you really feel comfortable telling this whopper?

You are the person telling whoppers.

As far as what he did under climate, hes just asking you to do again what you did for him when he used the bolcats name. (so he could bypass his ban with it - that you and your wife also used)

False accusation.

elohiym

you find me anything in scripture that supports incarceration in a jail system

Cities of refuge. :duh:

well, there's these guys:

Isaiah 13:9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

We've already been over this. Nothing in that passage states that rape is the punishment for their rebellion. You are reading that into the passage, and so some people think you read the book like an atheist because they do the same. It's like you've grabbed an atheist argument to make it seem like God punished women with rape and innocent babies by being dashed to pieces.

Do you really think innocent babies deserved to be dashed to pieces? If not, then please stop with the asinine argument that those women were being punished with rape and deserved it.

glorydaz

My idea of justice is a mentally ill man doesn't deserve to be scalded to death by prison guards, and that women don't deserve to be raped.

Yes, I know what your "idea" of justice is. Everyone has their own idea of justice, don't they?

That is according to God's standard, straight from the Bible. So you can save your "humanist" blather.

Nonsense, if that was the case then no innocents would ever be allowed to suffer, and God would not have allowed "all the women" to be raped as He has in the past.

You hide in the anti-humanism ad hominem tent while the he-man-women-haters take refuge in the anti-feminism ad hominem tent. It's unfortunate you can't just debate like rational adults. No, it's pathetic.

I'm not hiding anywhere, and I'm perfectly rational. You just don't like it that I refuse to allow you to set the standards for right and wrong and just.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Wherever you want to continue, the question will be the same:

By your definition of deserve, do you deserve God's grace? Yes or no?

Glorydaz has already conceded that there is no sense of the word deserve a person can use to claim he deserves God's grace.

As for the alleged "derailment," who cares? Suddenly that's problem for you? The side discussions have been entertaining and more than enlightening.

No, his definition of deserve was using kmoneys - which was to earn by ones own actions.

So in no way do we deserve Gods grace, since grace is unmeritted favor which removes our actions completely.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
False accusation.

False accusation.

no, you all used the account, the only thing that isnt known is whether you made it or he did. Better ask your wife what she did that you might not know about it, or rethink your lie, its one or the other (unless you want to tell us that you all signed on at each others location and back and forth)

1PeaceMaker

False accusation.

False accusation.

Exactly. Surely there is a mod who can set the record straight with evidence for us. Because you are correct, it's completely lacking facts. I really wish I knew how she even came up with the theory to begin with.

Why would actual slander be allowed like this?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Surely there is a mod who can set the record straight with evidence for us. Because you are correct, it's completely lacking facts. I really wish I knew how she even came up with the theory to begin with.

Why would actual slander be allowed like this?

They did, and that is how i know. Remember, he was being watched at the time because of his stalking issue.

At 2 different times, your ip was used and another his was, so either he made it and one of you used it, or you made it and let him use it.

Facts in evidence for me. Thats most likely why eloyhim wouldnt do it again when climate sanity asked. He most likely go into trouble for doing it with bolcats.

glorydaz

We've already been over this. Nothing in that passage states that rape is the punishment for their rebellion. You are reading that into the passage, and so some people think you read the book like an atheist because they do the same. It's like you've grabbed an atheist argument to make it seem like God punished women with rape and innocent babies by being dashed to pieces.

Do you really think innocent babies deserved to be dashed to pieces? If not, then please stop with the asinine argument that those women were being punished with rape and deserved it.

Rape was ONE of the punishments for their iniquity. You're claiming God was unjust for allowing the women to be raped? You're telling HIM they didn't deserve to be raped. :think:

1PeaceMaker

no, you all used the account, the only thing that isnt known is whether you made it or he did. Better ask your wife what she did that you might not know about it, or rethink your lie, its one or the other (unless you want to tell us that you all signed on at each others location and back and forth)

Factually false. Someone must have lied to you. Or else you were on drugs when you imagined this happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.