You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Same answer as before, and by hit, i am speaking about actual physical harm, (either by assault or self defense) not hit playing a game or other scenario.

how about pushing back and forth with no physical harm done to either person?

1PeaceMaker

They did, and that is how i know. Remember, he was being watched at the time because of his stalking issue.

At 2 different times, your ip was used and another his was, so either he made it and one of you used it, or you made it and let him use it.

Facts in evidence for me. Thats most likely why eloyhim wouldnt do it again when climate sanity asked. He most likely go into trouble for doing it with bolcats.

Again, factually false. Find out who's the liar. It's not me or my husband. Ask the moderator who told you it was us to come here and tell us what they know. Then, we'll post the emails and PMs from this person to prove that we are telling the truth. Then you can all apologize. And the liar will be outed. :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
how about pushing back and forth with no physical harm done to either person?

I wouldnt consider pushing without any physical harm to be assault, no.

But again, depending on what was claimed, would have to go to court to determine.

In my knowledge police do not usually arrest someone for assault on a domestic violence call unless there is evidence of physical harm.

glorydaz

Not my opinion; it was your own words.

Your statement is false.

Say it as many times as you like, it won't make it so. I'll even tell you how it's not allowed.....

It will be jumped on, and twisted, and squashed, and the author of the OP will be attacked, and slandered, and every old post he ever made will be brought forth and shoved in his face.

In the same way, you are not allowing me to express my opinion that strippers deserve whatever they get (including rape if the Lord so allows) without calling me names and telling me how evil I am. The dog pack is then called out to pounce with impunity, and we end up leaving in disgust. Thus...certain topics are not allowed on TOL....thanks to you "ladies".

That's what's know as "shutting down dialogue" and you all have it down to an art. Congratulations. :thumb:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Again, factually false. Find out who's the liar. It's not me or my husband. Ask the moderator who told you it was us to come here and tell us what they know. Then, we'll post the emails and PMs from this person to prove that we are telling the truth. Then you can all apologize. And the liar will be outed. :)

Emails from voltaire at that time asking you to make an account for him, because him asking recently, has NOTHING to do with what happened back then.

Everyone here knows you and your husband both lie like dogs anytime you need to, they've all seen it - then you twist things they say and then cover them in a mountain of unrelated mess so they cant get out of from under your river of cow dung.

We both know what happened, you will lie because there is no way to prove it now, you have both lied before about what i said till i spent days digging for it (like 1pms support of polygamy and asking her husband to try it, and her husband making fun of her about it) i was called a liar till i produced it) and then you tried to claim it was something else, no thanks.

Thanks for reminding me of why i had you both on ignore before, and welcome back there.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Say it as many times as you like, it won't make it so. I'll even tell you how it's not allowed.....
Your statement was false.
If you would like to correct that statement, go right ahead.
But as it stands, it's false.

It will be jumped on, and twisted, and squashed, and the author of the OP will be attacked, and slandered, and every old post he ever made will be brought forth and shoved in his face.
You're a fortune teller now?

In the same way, you are not allowing me to express my opinion that strippers deserve whatever they get (including rape if the Lord so allows) without calling me names and telling me how evil I am. The dog pack is then called out to pounce with impunity, and we end up leaving in disgust. Thus...certain topics are not allowed on TOL....thanks to you "ladies".
Miss Drama Queen, you have pounced on and called me names too.

That's what's know as "shutting down dialogue" and you all have it down to an art. Congratulations. :thumb:
You were shut down from giving your opinion that some women deserve to have their bodies raped????
What fantasy land did that happen in?
Cause it certainly didn't happen here at TOL.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
should a woman go to jail for hitting her husband?

They actually have to harm the man. There has to be a mark or some sort of proof.

With men, he could throw a balled up piece of paper at his wife and be in jail before the nights out- and by bald accusation.
That is the inconsistency of these exclusive, 'protective' rights of women.

This is just an example of why men's rights activists are growing in number- men need to have their own rights dealing with this nonsense.

glorydaz

Exactly. Surely there is a mod who can set the record straight with evidence for us. Because you are correct, it's completely lacking facts. I really wish I knew how she even came up with the theory to begin with.

Why would actual slander be allowed like this?

Oh stop the self-righteous indignation. You two are innocents in your own mind ONLY. I'm still laughing over some of what you have put forth as acceptable behavior. :rotfl:

1PeaceMaker

you will lie because there is no way to prove it now.

No, we have proof. Lots.

And the truth is just what we claimed. Since it is true, I know that there is no evidence against us, only proof exonerating us.

So you are clouding the truth, and we want the truth to come out.

glorydaz

You're a fortune teller now?

Miss Drama Queen, you have pounced on and called me names too.

You were shut down from giving your opinion that some women deserve to have their bodies raped????

Thank you for proving my point for me.

glorydaz

Let it stand then. It's only your reading of my statement that needs correcting.

This is the way you manage to shut down the dialogue. You get so distraught you don't even listen to what's being said. You don't even read all of what's been posted before you go off.

Not allowed to give my opinion "without calling me names and telling me how evil I am." "Shutting down dialogue." Notice how you omitted and changed what I'd said?

A couple of brothers tried to address this issue and ended up leaving because of the emotional tired that never failed to ensue. That's how you manage to shut down dialogue.

glorydaz

My idea of justice is a mentally ill man doesn't deserve to be scalded to death by prison guards, and that women don't deserve to be raped. That is according to God's standard, straight from the Bible. So you can save your "humanist" blather.

You hide in the anti-humanism ad hominem tent while the he-man-women-haters take refuge in the anti-feminism ad hominem tent. It's unfortunate you can't just debate like rational adults. No, it's pathetic.

And this is why YOU cannot be the decider of what is just or deserved.

And now for some news that will send TOL's bleeding heart liberals running to Miami demanding justice!

Mob-Rule.png

Miami-Dade prison inmate death in shower ruled accidental, sources say

Jan. 22, 2016

Autopsy: Rainey died from complications of schizophrenia, heart disease, ‘confinement’ in a shower

...The Miami-Dade Medical Examiner’s autopsy report, completed this week, concluded that Rainey died from complications of schizophrenia, heart disease and “confinement” in the shower back in June 2012, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

Rainey, 50, did not suffer any burns anywhere on his body, and investigators could not conclude that the specially rigged shower was “excessively” hot the day he collapsed, the report said. Sources said the autopsy concluded that corrections officers had “no intent” to harm Rainey when they kept him in the shower for up to two hours.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/special-reports/florida-prisons/article56108525.html#storylink=cpy

What's the Medical Examiner know anyway?

I say Obama's storm troopers Dept. of Justice march into Miami and take control of this matter!

I'm sure that his cocaine habit had nothing to do with his bad health (including mental health), so I shouldn't even bring that up.

Ya know, if recreational drugs were legal....

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It certainly didn't. Then again, we know why.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let it stand then. It's only your reading of my statement that needs correcting.
I quoted what you said.
Your statement was wrong.

This is the way you manage to shut down the dialogue. You get so distraught you don't even listen to what's being said. You don't even read all of what's been posted before you go off.

Not allowed to give my opinion "without calling me names and telling me how evil I am." "Shutting down dialogue." Notice how you omitted and changed what I'd said?

A couple of brothers tried to address this issue and ended up leaving because of the emotional tired that never failed to ensue. That's how you manage to shut down dialogue.
Hello Miss Kettle.

I haven't shut down any dialogue.
If some folks no longer want to post in a thread, that's their choice.
Nothing was forced on them.

God allows it!!!
Suck it up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.