You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Children who grow up poor are even more likely to becomes drop-outs and criminals, regardless of being single parented or not. So does that mean it's even more immoral for a parent to be poor than for them to be single?

The other important question is ... which is worse:

A child growing up in full abuse of the other parent OR even being abused themselves ...

OR

A single parent raising their child in a safe and peaceful environment?

Children pick up what they see from their caregivers ... which is why some people are more prone to cheating and committing battery against their spouse.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Children who grow up poor are even more likely to becomes drop-outs and criminals, regardless of being single parented or not. So does that mean it's even more immoral for a parent to be poor than for them to be single?

You may as well be saying 'since the Devil is most wicked, it is okay to do anything'.

People go to far lengths to defend the curse that feministic bias is on society. Just like when Eve handed off the fruit to Adam.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That said, I want to discuss the issue of supposedly how immoral it is to secretly come back in after a permaban at TOL.

You know, I had taken the time and effort to respond to your long, drawn out, poor pitiful me, let's blame everyone else for my actions post ... and then decided you aren't worth the effort.

Just remember, I now know the truth and the fact that you lied to me via PM when we were friends. Considering what I know, I am glad someone such as yourself hates me.

Now you have a great week, "CS".

glorydaz

A mask? I think not! I have called you out in no uncertain terms for the nasty, judgmental, smug superiority and disdain for common decency in which you routinely engage.
You speak for yourself yet must drag in the idea of "Witnesses" to my behavior.
I do not care what you think. If one of your "witnesses" should care to come forward I shall address them.
I shall repeat myself, you are a disgrace to Christian behavior.

Right, and your speaking of people oozing slime and all those other lovely invectives were something you'd share in church, right? You're a hypocrite, Bybee. Protest all you want...I've seen you at your "best".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
...you are a disgrace to Christian behavior.

Hypocrisy.jpg

glorydaz

Oh good grief, stop with the dramatics.

Oh, that's right. "Dramatics" are the exclusive property of all the drama queens. How dare I get the least bit dramatic.

The wimp can start a thread about his agenda if he wants to.

Oh, the drama!

Nobody is going to prevent that.

Of course not....just another platform for the drama queens.

And in fact, the subject of men's rights HAS been discussed on this site before.
So your statement that "the only subject allowed here is about how women are abused" is yet another false statement.

God forbid I missed the fact that subject had been addressed. The question would be...was it pounced on with fire and venom by the "women"?

Thanks for informing me of your opinion that it was "another false statement".

You're wrong, though, because my POINT was it's the only ones where women are abused that YOU WOMEN LIBBERS will allow. I thought I'd made that clear. Nothing false about it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
but if His gift is a manifestation of His will, and His will is just and our submission to His will is deserved, then don't we deserve His gift?

I just think you picked a very controversial word - Deserve - in any context the word deserve can be hotly debated. :devil:

Other words when it comes to terrible consequences like rape - an expectation of, chances are, likely, probable etc. but DESERVE is too strong a word.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just think you picked a very controversial word - Deserve - in any context the word deserve can be hotly debated. :devil:

Of course ... which is why he picked it in conjunction with threads that were discussing rape.

Common sense would explain why such a word in the context of such a horrific assault would be seen slamming such victims.

ok doser

because His gift to us is His will

those who refuse that gift are equally deserving of His wrath

elohiym

Elo, I really did believe that you both knew his identity. I apologize to both of you for the accusation.

Thank you. That means a lot to me.

I was confused about BOLCATS' identity at that time since he denied being voltaire/doloresister/orangexpat (VDO). Like you, I noticed what seemed to be a remarkable similarity in thought and posting style to VDO. I remember at one pont forwarding my wife one of BOLCATS PMs he sent to me pointing out my suspicion that he might really be VDO. That was a concern to us considering that it meant we were being manipulated and used by an alleged friend.

ok doser

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with the word deserve. It's when situational ethics enters in that there are problems with the word.

this whole thing blew up because i stated, in another context, wrt two specific situations, that women choose rape

iirc, it was kmo who introduced the word "deserve" and when asked to define it, used "to earn by one's actions"

and it went from there

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you. That means a lot to me.

I was confused about BOLCATS' identity at that time since he denied being voltaire/doloresister/orangexpat (VDO). Like you, I noticed what seemed to be a remarkable similarity in thought and posting style to VDO. I remember at one pont forwarding my wife one of BOLCATS PMs he sent to me pointing out my suspicion that he might really be VDO. That was a concern to us considering that it meant we were being manipulated and used by an alleged friend.

You're welcome.

Unfortunately, most of the people he is lashing out WERE, at one time, his alleged friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.