Woman-Wives

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said
Well that is what I have been asking everyone. Plus how many moderators are women now?

Some are women, some are men, some are men pretending too be women, some are women pretending to be men, you never know, so look out, they might be out to get you!

Check your local club locker-room now!

look out! :flamer:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Some are women, some are men, some are men pretending too be women, some are women pretending to be men, you never know, so look out, they might be out to get you!

Check your local club locker-room now!

look out! :flamer:

I said
ROFLOL I new they were doing that when they banned me with absolutely no justification.
When I read the reason of -advocating criminal behavior. When in fact I didn't even know something happened.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL I new they were doing that when they banned me with absolutely no justification.
When I read the reason of -advocating criminal behavior. When in fact I didn't even know something happened.

I know you did not know the severity of what you thought was the way one should live. You were banned for seeming, to a normal person, to be advocating criminal behavior, and yet, you did not know allowing a man to harm a woman was wrong!

I think you should stay away from ANY argument on relations between men and women, for your own good stay out of it, until you are able to see the wrong in what you assume to be normal.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I know you did not know the severity of what you thought was the way one should live. You were banned for seeming, to a normal person, to be advocating criminal behavior, and yet, you did not know allowing a man to harm a woman was wrong!

I think you should stay away from ANY argument on relations between men and women, for your own good stay out of it, until you are able to see the wrong in what you assume to be normal.

I said
I knew it then and I know it now. But I went by the advice of the women on this board. I told a story about when I was a truck driver and I had another driver with me that was so sad. I asked why he said because I hit my wife. I said why. He said I had been on the road for awhile and when I got home I walked in the door and my wife threw a knife at me and it stuck in the door right beside my head. And I hit her.
The women on this board said that was self defense. So rather than go off half cocked I wanted to check with my daughter to see what really happened. If he done it in self defense. I still don't know.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What I have learned on this thread is a lot of women and Aimiel condemn first and ask questions much much later. That is not what Jesus teaches.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You have the wrong attitude about women. You are a rare case if being an authentic cracker. meaning not a fake like 'racist' Billy Bob from Ohio.

It would be best for you to remain quiet about your misplaced belief, concerning women, as to your notion of one sex being inferior.

I am glad to see you posting more than copy scripture now. listen to me and do not get yourself banned again by falling into the same flaw, as relevant to your upbringing. Try to understand this by reading other posts rather than writing on this topic. learning is through taking in new thoughts, not repeating old ideas from the past.

This is the best I can do to help you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have the wrong attitude about women. You are a rare case if being an authentic cracker. meaning not a fake like 'racist' Billy Bob from Ohio.

It would be best for you to remain quiet about your misplaced belief, concerning women, as to your notion of one sex being inferior.

I am glad to see you posting more than copy scripture now. listen to me and do not get yourself banned again by falling into the same flaw, as relevant to your upbringing. Try to understand this by reading other posts rather than writing on this topic. learning is through taking in new thoughts, not repeating old ideas from the past.

This is the best I can do to help you.

I said
Your advice seems to eliminate God from the equation. I tell everyone to obey the Holy Spirit. Follow the verses the Holy Spirit gives you. I can stand being banned from a website. I cant stand being banned from heaven.

Luke 10:27-28
27 So he answered and said," 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.'"
28 And He said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Gal 1:10-12
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your advice seems to eliminate God from the equation. I tell everyone to obey the Holy Spirit. Follow the verses the Holy Spirit gives you. I can stand being banned from a website. I cant stand being banned from heaven.

Luke 10:27-28
27 So he answered and said," 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.'"
28 And He said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live."
(NKJ)
People are trying to help you stay on TOL dummy. You are a stubborn man -