Woman-Wives

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said
Unlike you I don't exaggerate. Until I have done it, I will say I hope I can do it. Well I sort of done it. My daughters husband broke her Jaw. And I didn't do anything about it.

Unbelievable! Man, you are seriously twisted. You may have been abused as a child but that is not an excuse for your adult behaviour. Childhood abuse may well be an explanation but it is not an excuse. If you can't have a normal reaction to when someone else is abused then you need help. At very least you are an accessory to a crime.

He says man must submit to Jesus. Well, the Lord Jesus Christ said to Paul that husbands are to love their wife as they love themselves. He left that part off.

He thinks that submission means accepting a beating. He doesn't know the first thing about submisson.

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I said
When the man is doing what God told him to do discipline the children and the woman jumps in to stop him that is a sin. Your showing God what you would do to Him if you were married to Him. And God kills people.

You are sick, you are not God. Sounds like you would kill a woman, oh thats right, you did and came here and practically bragged about hitting a woman walking on the highway and killing her. In light of your posts here, one wonders if it was really an accident now.

I said
The problem with society today is everyone has their own definition for abusive. A man is raised to believe he is the one for the discipline. My dad used to really beat us kids when we messed up. My mother would get in the way and he would have to hit her.

Have to hit her, what a devil. He belongs in jail for beating you all and for hitting her and blaming it on her.

I said
Unlike you I don't exaggerate. Until I have done it, I will say I hope I can do it. Well I sort of done it. My daughters husband broke her Jaw. And I didn't do anything about it.

What a pathetic father you are then.

1 Timothy 5:8 If anyone does not take care of his own relatives, especially his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Aimiel

If my son broke my DAUGHTER-IN-LAW's jaw, I would turn him in to the police and hope that he got convicted of it. This boy is just plain WHACK-A-DOODLE.

And if some man broke my daughter's jaw, I'd probably be arrested for assault, because I would AT LEAST break HIS jaw.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If my son broke my DAUGHTER-IN-LAW's jaw, I would turn him in to the police and hope that he got convicted of it. This boy is just plain WHACK-A-DOODLE.

And if some man broke my daughter's jaw, I'd probably be arrested for assault, because I would AT LEAST break HIS jaw.

:thumb:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Maybe not, if you saw how pathetic his life may well be? You assume he is as aware as you; I have seen different.

Anyway, he is gone now.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now the rest of the story. I didn't do nothing about it because I didn't know it happened until 2 months later. By the time I found out they had gotten back together and my daughter asked me to stay our of it. So I honored her wishes. I didn't know if it was done in self defense or not. I still don't know. But until I have the facts I'm not going to make a rash decision. And do something I might regret. When does mercy, compassion, and forgiveness enter the equation for you? After revenge?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We are really lucky God doesn't follow your example. Because on judgment day God is going to give each one of us the same measure that we have used on others. Same measure of love, same measure of forgiveness, same measure of mercy. I wouldn't want to be you when its judgment day.

Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Rom 2:1-3

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think most of you should go back and read your replies, and compare them to Jesus. It will help you see the devil. And then you can start resisting him. Instead of submitting to him.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Are there any women in here?

Problem is, few of them are as mentally challenged as you are and fewer care to listen to you rant on about something you do not know about, yet feel it may offer you a chance to feel superior to someone based on what is not leaned.

You would be best off to keep from being banned. If you need some instruction on how to get along here, let me know.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Problem is, few of them are as mentally challenged as you are and fewer care to listen to you rant on about something you do not know about, yet feel it may offer you a chance to feel superior to someone based on what is not leaned.

You would be best off to keep from being banned. If you need some instruction on how to get along here, let me know.

I said
Well that is what I have been asking everyone. Plus how many moderators are women now?