Woman-Wives

truthjourney

I'm sorry but isn't that a little to sensual. All I done was ask a question.
Think about why you asked that question. You were totally off because ok doser is a man. You can't even tell the difference like you think you can by what someone says. So how's that for your logic? You asked him if he was a woman. Why? Fine then I'll tell you why because you have an issue with women. So stop being in denial about it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I ask because I didn't know. I didn't make an issue about women, God did. God said to treat them differently than men. Now you might have an issue with God. But don't take that out on me.

1 Pet 3:7
7 Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered.
(NKJ)

truthjourney

I ask because I didn't know. I didn't make an issue about women, God did. God said to treat them differently than men. Now you might have an issue with God. But don't take that out on me.

1 Pet 3:7
7 Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered.
(NKJ)
Oh you asked because you didn't know. So do you ask every poster if they are a woman if you don't know? No I don't think so.
You asked because you said that women have a certain kind of logic which you said meant that women speak from emotions. Then you even said that men wouldn't twist things around like you told ok doser that he was doing. And all that time you were in fact communicating with a man. But since you didn't like what he said you assumed he was a woman.
Nice try at deflection but it didn't work too well for you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh you asked because you didn't know. So do you ask every poster if they are a woman if you don't know? No I don't think so.
You asked because you said that women have a certain kind of logic which you said meant that women speak from emotions. Then you even said that men wouldn't twist things around like you told ok doser that he was doing. And all that time you were in fact communicating with a man. But since you didn't like what he said you assumed he was a woman.
Nice try at deflection but it didn't work too well for you.

I said
What in the blazes are you talking about? You just answered your own complaint. If I thought it could be a women, I was suppose to ask. I asked. Who is deflecting anything. If more people would ask in here rather than assume we could all get to more truth. There seem to be a lot of unwritten rules in here now. I haven't learned them yet. Because nobody will tell me what they are. I'm still trying to figure out what your complaint is.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Its obvious a lot of women wish they were men. But just like women, men didn't have a choice. We were appointed just like you were. A real Christian just assumes the role that God put them in. You might be able to hide what you are on the net. But you cant hide who you are from God. All of Christianity is based on truth.

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Its obvious a lot of women wish they were men. But just like women, men didn't have a choice. We were appointed just like you were. A real Christian just assumes the role that God put them in. You might be able to hide what you are on the net. But you cant hide who you are from God. All of Christianity is based on truth.

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

do you wish you were a man?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have you lost yours? You are condescending to women in the body of Christ -

I said
Condescending or honest? I have never used cheap flattery on anybody.

1Thes 2:5-7
5 For neither at any time did we use flattering words, as you know, nor a cloak for covetousness-- God is witness.
6 Nor did we seek glory from men, either from you or from others, when we might have made demands as apostles of Christ.
7 But we were gentle among you, just as a nursing mother cherishes her own children.
(NKJ)

Rom 16:17-18
17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:16
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't speak for God and you are not a god, you blaspheming fool

I said
Now who is blaspheming here?

Matt 5:21-22
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)