Woman-Wives

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said
Did you say that you was NOT a woman?

See what I mean here? You should have said, "Did you say that you weren't a woman?" Only an uneducated person, and many hicks say, "Did you say that you was NOT a woman?". This is a small issue, yet it tells that the real issue is language skill, not the sex of the speaker, rather the degree of education. You are most familiar with hicks, and therefor, wrongfully perceive a code of gender ethics', which is biased out of ignorance. This bias has vanished in the last fifty years and it does not mean all these changes are directly linked to a rise of secularism.

Some changes are caused by secularist ideals, but not all the lifting of unnatural restaurant, which was a culturally based bias.

In other words, one does not have to be a backwards hick who believes in the 'rule of thumb' as heaven sent to be a believer.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
See what I mean here? You should have said, "Did you say that you weren't a woman?" Only an uneducated person, and many hicks say, "Did you say that you was NOT a woman?". This is a small issue, yet it tells that the real issue is language skill, not the sex of the speaker, rather the degree of education. You are most familiar with hicks, and therefor, wrongfully perceive a code of gender ethics', which is biased out of ignorance. This bias has vanished in the last fifty years and it does not mean all these changes are directly linked to a rise of secularism.

Some changes are caused by secularist ideals, but not all the lifting of unnatural restaurant, which was a culturally based bias.

In other words, one does not have to be a backwards hick who believes in the 'rule of thumb' as heaven sent to be a believer.

I said
I'm not the one that made it about women, God is. And I'm sure He had His reasons.
Now as far as education, its not all its cracked up to be.

Acts 4:13
13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:6
6 Even though I am untrained in speech, yet I am not in knowledge. But we have been thoroughly manifested among you in all things.
(NKJ)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said
I'm not the one that made it about women, God is. And I'm sure He had His reasons.
Now as far as education, its not all its cracked up to be.
If you were better educated, you might have a better understanding of what God wants you to know. Attempting to debase women is not part of what God wishes you to know. This is your own simple minded bigotry.

You should try to learn, and not teach because you are not well equipped to teach anything regarding theology, the subject is beyond you. Find a good minister.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you were better educated, you might have a better understanding of what God wants you to know. Attempting to debase women is not part of what God wishes you to know. This is your own simple minded bigotry.

You should try to learn, and not teach because you are not well equipped to teach anything regarding theology, the subject is beyond you. Find a good minister.

I said
You have it all wrong. I'm not debasing women. I like women I even have two daughters which I am close to. Its because I like women that I show them what God has said to them. I am trying to help them. See the truth. Because without the truth they will never have any hope of eternal life with Jesus.

John 4:24
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
(NKJ)

John 8:32
32 "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Really. And what would that certain style of logic be?

I said
women speak from their emotions. Nobody should speak from their emotions. They shouldn't speak about the things of God until they have crucified all their emotions. Nobody belongs to Christ until AFTER they have crucified their emotions.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

truthjourney

I said
women speak from their emotions. Nobody should speak from their emotions. They shouldn't speak about the things of God until they have crucified all their emotions. Nobody belongs to Christ until AFTER they have crucified their emotions.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)
You think only women speak from emotions? You think that only men have "crucified the flesh with its passions and desires"? Show me where that only applies to women or you're going beyond what is written.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You think only women speak from emotions? You think that only men have "crucified the flesh with its passions and desires"? Show me where that only applies to women or you're going beyond what is written.

I said
I did.
Nobody should speak from their emotions. They shouldn't speak about the things of God until they have crucified all their emotions

truthjourney

Squeaky said:
I said
women speak from their emotions

I said
I did.
Nobody should speak from their emotions. They shouldn't speak about the things of God until they have crucified all their emotions
You said women speak from their emotions. So men speak from their emotions? Have you changed your mind now and include men?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You need to understand something. Man didn't appoint himself as authority. God did. All we are doing is trying to assume the role. Womens lib is trying to destroy Gods system.
Womens Lib

I was watching that 700 club awhile back and they said that all marriage sins are up by 800 percent now. And that the divorce rate is at 65 percent now. Does any of these women accept responsibility for this yet? Womens lib came out in the middle 70s and it is destroying the american family unit. Now they want to put a women in the white house and give her awhole lot of authority over a man. It looks like satan is having alot of fun with women now. The spirit of Eve is alive and well in womens lib.

1 Tim 2:12-14
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:6
6 But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 14:33-37
33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.
35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
36 Or did the word of God come originally from you? Or was it you only that it reached?
37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord.
(NKJ)

Eph 5:22-23
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.
(NKJ)

Eph 5:24
24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.
(NKJ)

Titus 2:3-6
3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things--
4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.
6 Likewise exhort the young men to be sober-minded,
(NKJ)

xxx And we know that a Christian can condemn themselves in what they approve. Like women in authority, homosexuals, puting children first. Men that agree with the womens lib have sold their birthright.

Gen 25:31-33
31 But Jacob said, "Sell me your birthright as of this day."
32 And Esau said, "Look, I am about to die; so what is this birthright to me?"
33 Then Jacob said, "Swear to me as of this day." So he swore to him, and sold his birthright to Jacob.
(NKJ)

Heb 12:16-17
16 lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.
17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:14-15
14 Therefore I desire that the younger widows marry, bear children, manage the house, give no opportunity to the adversary to speak reproachfully.
15 For some have already turned aside after Satan.
(NKJ)

truthjourney

I said
You ask me about women. I added the men myself. You just couldn't see it. Are you bitter towards men?
I've read your threads and posts and many of them reflect your view of women so don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. You do know.
No, I am not bitter towards men. Why, because I believe those scriptures apply to both men and women?
You have an issue with women. That is evident.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I've read your threads and posts and many of them reflect your view of women so don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. You do know.
No, I am not bitter towards men. Why, because I believe those scriptures apply to both men and women?
You have an issue with women. That is evident.

I said
well think about it. If I'm posting scriptures its Gods view. All I'm trying to do is be a believer. Are you a believer? Do you believe God?