Woman-Wives

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Tell me what the heart is. Then i'll know whether or not I am.

Heart is for compassion for weak, oppressed, powerless and so on.

Jesus came down for oppressed. There are all kinds of people in this category.

You don't know because you don't know what Jesus is all about.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, it's not. What else can a child do BUT turn the other cheek to the violence of a parent who beats them?

For a mother to turn the other cheek to the violence towards her children is unloving towards her CHILDREN and herself.

There is no good reason for women to tolerate such abuse toward their child OR themselves.

IF a man walked up and punched you in the face, how would you respond? IF he punched your wife or children in the face, how would you respond?

I said
I would hope that I could turn the other cheek and ask them why they done that. The devil knows how to arouse your demons. He does it with foolish questions and your imagination. Look how you feel. You don't have to entertain them question in your mind. What if, maybe, could happen, I heard of it happening. Once he arouses your demons they take over and let blasphemy come out of your mouth.

2 Tim 2:23-26
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
I would hope that I could turn the other cheek and ask them why they done that. The devil knows how to arouse your demons. He does it with foolish questions and your imagination. Look how you feel. You don't have to entertain them question in your mind. What if, maybe, could happen, I heard of it happening. Once he arouses your demons they take over and let blasphemy come out of your mouth.

So you tell the children to give other cheek to beater?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Heart is for compassion for weak, oppressed, powerless and so on.

Jesus came down for oppressed. There are all kinds of people in this category.

You don't know because you don't know what Jesus is all about.

I said
Well one of us don't know Jesus. the heart is the intent of a thought. Now we know the intent of the Holy Spirit is our salvation.

Heb 4:12
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is who reveals our unclean spirits. What you should do is find the Holy Spirit and find out where all them idea's are coming from.

Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
(NKJ)

Because at this point you don't know

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well one of us don't know Jesus. the heart is the intent of a thought. Now we know the intent of the Holy Spirit is our salvation.

Your heart shows in what you say what you practice and what you endorse.

You cannot mock God.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I would hope that I could turn the other cheek and ask them why they done that.

Why can't you just say you will do it? You expect wives to turn the other cheek to their husbands ... why are you not holding yourself to the same standard?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your heart shows in what you say what you practice and what you endorse.

You cannot mock God.

I said
Your right. In what you say. So do you use Gods Word to explain Gods Word or do you use carnality.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why can't you just say you will do it? You expect wives to turn the other cheek to their husbands ... why are you not holding yourself to the same standard?

I said
Unlike you I don't exaggerate. Until I have done it, I will say I hope I can do it. Well I sort of done it. My daughters husband broke her Jaw. And I didn't do anything about it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your right. In what you say. So do you use Gods Word to explain Gods Word or do you use carnality.

even satan quotes the scripture.

I know Jesus' principle and what He teaches.

Jesus is the Lord and the Teacher. You seem to dismiss it conveniently.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Unlike you I don't exaggerate. Until I have done it, I will say I hope I can do it. Well I sort of done it. My daughters husband broke her Jaw. And I didn't do anything about it.

so you tell her to just endure?

You don't know Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Two.

She subject their kids to witness beating their mother.

It is sadistic.

You guys need to know Jesus.

It is well known fact that abuse pass on to next generation. It is the same as sexual abuse too.

Abused children grow up to be abusers themselves if they don't do anything about it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
She subject their kids to witness beating their mother.

It is sadistic.

You guys need to know Jesus.

It is well known fact that abuse pass on to next generation. It is the same as sexual abuse too.

Abused children grow up to be abusers themselves if they don't do anything about it.

I said
Her husband is a preachers son.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said

That's horrible ... that your daughter has to endure a violent spouse and a father whose most concerned response is "I didn't do anything about it".