ECT Will there be a temple, to worship the one true God, in the future?

Danoh

Shalom.

Thank you for suggesting something. I may not as I am currently out of my element.

Shalom.

Jacob

Believe me, Jacob, you are more in your element in some of these things than Interplanner ever is.

One, his every post is based on books "about" these things.

He NEVER quotes Scripture.

Two - He is EVER calling God a liar by asserting that God is through with His promises to Israel FOREVER.

The man is a reprobate, when it comes to these issues.

You'd do well to be careful when considering his mockery of God's Promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

And no, I do not dislike the guy.

Rather, I find him an incompetent who, because he gets all his ideas from an endless stream of books steeped in Replacement Theology...

...endless books "about" that he concludes from ever having his nose in, that he has a right to spout their nonsense while ever remaining anemic to posting even one passage of Scripture, let alone more, in support of his books based errors.

:think:

Sorry to rain on your parade, Interplanner, but as to the sons of Jacob, Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and for ever - for I am the LORD, I change not; ye sons of Jacob are not be consumed.

:doh:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Believe me, Jacob, you are more in your element in some of these things than Interplanner ever is.

One, his every post is based on books "about" these things.

He NEVER quotes Scripture.

Two - He is EVER calling God a liar by asserting that God is through with His promises to Israel FOREVER.

The man is a reprobate, when it comes to these issues.

You'd do well to be careful when considering his mockery of God's Promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

And no, I do not dislike the guy.

Rather, I find him an incompetent who, because he gets all his ideas from an endless stream of books steeped in Replacement Theology...

...endless books "about" that he concludes from ever having his nose in, that he has a right to spout their nonsense while ever remaining anemic to posting even one passage of Scripture, let alone more, in support of his books based errors.

:think:

Sorry to rain on your parade, Interplanner, but as to the sons of Jacob, Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and for ever - for I am the LORD, I change not; ye sons of Jacob are not be consumed.

:doh:

Shalom.

Actually, I used to be able to watch videos with sound from my computer. But I am living at a temporary residence. That is what I meant by "in my element". That is, when everything is good and I have the ability to do something like or such as has been suggested.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Actually, I used to be able to watch videos with sound from my computer. But I am living at a temporary residence. That is what I meant by "in my element". That is, when everything is good and I have the ability to do something like or such as has been suggested.

Shalom.

Jacob
We love you Jacob !!!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Yes there will be a Temple in the Tribulation and another Temple in the kingdom. Both functionally performing sacrifices.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

SaulToPaul 2

Even more than 'rulz.

I can't condense 30 years of study from a variety of sources into a few posts

This Interplanner guy is very similar to rulz. He travels around filling up oxygen tanks. Rulz traveled around as an EMT. But Interplanner has no sense of humor. Rulz tried.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

dodge

I have. Would you like a few links of things about the Bible?

This one is more archaeology and history.

Here is one that directly points out claiming Paul was the first saved in the Body of Christ, where his enemies were reconciled.

Until people accept that "protos" is first, and prototype is first of the kind, then people will not accept what it plainly says.

So you believe the Apostle Luke lied in acts when he recorded the 3000 and the 5000 and many others being saved before Paul was saved ?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you believe the Apostle Luke lied in acts when he recorded the 3000 and the 5000 and many others being saved before Paul was saved ?

No. They were not his enemies. Do you think Paul lied when he was the first saved, and to not have salvation taken away? See Acts 5.

dodge

No. They were not his enemies. Do you think Paul lied when he was the first saved, and to not have salvation taken away? See Acts 5.

I am going to stick with what Paul taught that there is only "one" gospel.

dodge

Yep!

As Danoh has said, the problem comes with over reliance. Interplanner's words are saturated with commentaries, not Bible.

If you use commentaries why do you slam IP for doing the same ?

Never mind the rest of your response just sunk in.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes there will be a Temple in the Tribulation and another Temple in the kingdom. Both functionally performing sacrifices.

Shalom.

What tribulation are you talking about. I used to be a dispensationalist but I do not believe in a 7 year tribulation. As for a millennium I do not know about a temple then.

Shalom.

Jacob