ECT Will there be a temple, to worship the one true God, in the future?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What tribulation are you talking about. I used to be a dispensationalist but I do not believe in a 7 year tribulation. As for a millennium I do not know about a temple then.

Shalom.

Jacob

You're a very poor student of scripture.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're a very poor student of scripture.

Shalom.

No. I studied it out and went to the source material and saw the flaws in the arguments. If you read scripture you will not find a seven year tribulation. I tried to find one.

Shalom.

Jacob

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I studied it out and went to the source material and saw the flaws in the arguments. If you read scripture you will not find a seven year tribulation. I tried to find one.

Shalom.

Jacob

You're approach was flawed.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

dodge

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

This might help:

Daniel 9:27 gives a few highlights of the seven-year tribulation period: “He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.” The person of whom this verse speaks is the person Jesus calls the “abomination that causes desolation” (Matthew 24:15) and is called “the beast” in Revelation 13. Daniel 9:27 says that the beast will make a covenant for seven years, but in the middle of this week (3 1/2 years into the tribulation), he will break the covenant, putting a stop to sacrifice. Revelation 13 explains that the beast will place an image of himself in the temple and require the world to worship him. Revelation 13:5 says that this will go on for 42 months, which is 3 1/2 years. Since Daniel 9:27 says that this will happen in the middle of the week, and Revelation 13:5 says that the beast will do this for a period of 42 months, it is easy to see that the total length of time is 84 months or seven years. Also see Daniel 7:25, where the “time, times, and half a time” (time=1 year; times=2 years; half a time=1/2 year; total of 3 1/2 years) also refers to “great tribulation,” the last half of the seven-year tribulation period when the beast will be in power.

https://www.gotquestions.org/tribulation.html

dodge

No. They were not his enemies. Do you think Paul lied when he was the first saved, and to not have salvation taken away? See Acts 5.

There is NOT one verse in the bible that says Paul was the first saved . NOT ONE

Interplanner

This might help:

Daniel 9:27 gives a few highlights of the seven-year tribulation period: “He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.” The person of whom this verse speaks is the person Jesus calls the “abomination that causes desolation” (Matthew 24:15) and is called “the beast” in Revelation 13. Daniel 9:27 says that the beast will make a covenant for seven years, but in the middle of this week (3 1/2 years into the tribulation), he will break the covenant, putting a stop to sacrifice. Revelation 13 explains that the beast will place an image of himself in the temple and require the world to worship him. Revelation 13:5 says that this will go on for 42 months, which is 3 1/2 years. Since Daniel 9:27 says that this will happen in the middle of the week, and Revelation 13:5 says that the beast will do this for a period of 42 months, it is easy to see that the total length of time is 84 months or seven years. Also see Daniel 7:25, where the “time, times, and half a time” (time=1 year; times=2 years; half a time=1/2 year; total of 3 1/2 years) also refers to “great tribulation,” the last half of the seven-year tribulation period when the beast will be in power.

https://www.gotquestions.org/tribulation.html

The mistake here is the verb 'will.' It's OK if you are back in Daniel, but the Rev is about (their) current events. It says so on the first page.

Wick Stick

I know studying the prophets is different from studying eschatology.

Is there any reason to believe there will be a temple in Jerusalem again, after it having been destroyed in 70 AD, in the future?
God doesn't live in temples made by human hands.

We keep setting temples up, and God keeps knocking them down. Will that happen again? Yeah, probably.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is NOT one verse in the bible that says Paul was the first saved . NOT ONE

Except when Paul declares it. Like I said, you don't want to admit what the "prototype" is.

15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am first. 16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

You being a worker bee reject faith alone, as Paul states right there. You are just like your master satan and his minions Obama and Hillary. You are a liar and a twister. You believe in works and say that nobody says other wise. Paul does right here. His pattern is believe, aka, faith alone.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

dodge

Nick M;4980464]Except when Paul declares it. Like I said, you don't want to admit what the "prototype" is.

15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am first. 16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

You need to burn whatever translation you are reading it is WRONG.

The verse should read:

Ti 1:15
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Paul was actually saying he was chief of sinners not the first saved. Your translation sucks.

You being a worker bee reject faith alone, as Paul states right there. You are just like your master satan and his minions Obama and Hillary. You are a liar and a twister. You believe in works and say that nobody says other wise. Paul does right here. His pattern is believe, aka, faith alone.

You might want to actually engage your brain and ask God to help you out of the hole you have dug yourself into.

dodge

16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

You might want to burn your translation it is wrong:

Paul was not saying he was the first one saved he was saying he was the biggest sinner before being saved as in "chief of sinners".

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

dodge

Jesus stopped Paul on the road to Damascus and turned his world upside down.

Paul was having Christians killed and put in prison and God changed Paul's heart to follow Him.

Paul was saved by God's long suffering and Paul was not the first one saved . To believe that you would have to ignore the 3000 and the 5000, and many more that were saved before Paul ever became a Christian.

You have followed a cult to the point that you deny scripture and follow bad translations to stay in your cult, and that is truly sad.

Interplanner

You might want to burn your translation it is wrong:

Paul was not saying he was the first one saved he was saying he was the biggest sinner before being saved as in "chief of sinners".

Good point; I also get the idea that God wanted to indicate to Judaism's zealots that the worst of them could be changed. That would really irk them.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to burn whatever translation you are reading it is WRONG.

dodge

This might help you out your translation is really leading you into error.

1Ti 1:16 NIV
But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.

1Ti 1:16 NASB
Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those [fn]who would believe in Him for eternal life.

1Ti 1:16 KJV
Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.