ECT WHY THE VAIL ??

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There's more than one gospel in the Bible and it's so easily shown in one verse alone (Galatians 2:7 KJV).

There is only one true gospel and any other gospel is false, is what Paul was saying--

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
2Co 11:5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

It means any other gospel than the one gospel of Christ, is only a lie.

and that Paul was only equal to the other chiefest Apostles, and not greater.

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and Rom 11:25 REFUTES yout defected thinks !!

The first verb in Rom 11:25 is SHALL BE SAVED ? SOZO which is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD !!

Does this then mean we are saved by GRAFTING or Saved by the BLOOD of Christ ??

When if GRAFTED in can also be BROKEN off in verse 21 ??

So are we saved by GRAFTING or SAVED by the BLOOD OF Christ ??

dan p

It takes faith in the blood of Christ to be grafted into the olive tree of Israel--

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Paul is explaining how the full number of believers from the nations come into the Israel of God, and then all unbelievers will no longer exist within its sphere, as described in the letters to the churches in Revelation.

Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

LA

DAN P

It takes faith in the blood of Christ to be grafted into the olive tree of Israel--

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Paul is explaining how the full number of believers from the nations come into the Israel of God, and then all unbelievers will no longer exist within its sphere, as described in the letters to the churches in Revelation.

Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

LA

Hi and the fifth verb in ROM 11:26 is SHALL TURN AWAY in also in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD !!

We are being saved by the MYSTERY , so who is Paul talking about in Rom 11:26 ?

He will turn Israel , UNGODLINESS away from Jacob !!

The ARTIVE VOICE MEANS THE subject is God and the INDICATIVE MOOD OF FACT is correct and you are wrong !!

Rom 11 is just to HARD for your thinking , SORRY !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and you have to be KIDDING , so what is that verse found ??

dan p

Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Rom 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

DAN P

Hi and you are more than DANCING , SO , where is that verse that says it takes the Faith in the Christ to be GRAFTED IN ??

Lets have that verse !!

Where does Paul say that the B O C is Grafted ??

dan p

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and you are more than DANCING , SO , where is that verse that says it takes the Faith in the Christ to be GRAFTED IN ??

Lets have that verse !!

Where does Paul say that the B O C is Grated ??

dan p

1Pe 2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
1Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
1Pe 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is only one true gospel and any other gospel is false, is what Paul was saying--
At the time Paul wrote Galatians there were two gospels running side by side.

Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
That's the gospel of God/the WHO of Jesus Christ (Acts 9:20 KJV). That's not even talking about the WHY of the cross!

heir

TOL Subscriber
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
2Co 11:5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

It means any other gospel than the one gospel of Christ, is only a lie.
2 Corinthians 11:4-5 KJV means what it says. And while I would agree that Paul is speaking about "another gospel" than the "gospel of Christ" as he preached and declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV it does not say "one gospel" as you want to insert.

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

and that Paul was only equal to the other chiefest Apostles, and not greater.
Who said he was greater? I didn't, but that doesn't change the fact that it is Paul that we are to follow (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV).
These are those behind pulpits all over the world (and even soapboxes on TOL) that preach a Jesus ("another Jesus") that would have you to do something to get saved and to stay saved. They do NOT preach the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV); how that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and was raised again the third day for our justification (Romans 4:25 KJV), even though IT IS! You are one of them (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV).

Last edited:

Interplanner

At the time Paul wrote Galatians there were two gospels running side by side.

That's the gospel of God/the WHO of Jesus Christ (Acts 9:20 KJV). That's not even talking about the WHY of the cross!

No, there is no such thing. There is no other meaning to Jesus is the Christ than that he sacrificed for sins. The Judaizers and zealots believed another gospel about a miracle monarchy but that is just the point: it IS another Christ, gospel, spirit. You can say 2 if you mean that 1 was the abrupt dissent from what Christ said he was.

When Jesus said there will be other christs coming in that generation, that was what was meant. He said that because that (crucified Messiah) always was the issue. Ever since 'See! The lamb of God' and the burial herbs given to him as an infant.

SaulToPaul 2

No, there is no such thing. There is no other meaning to Jesus is the Christ than that he sacrificed for sins. The Judaizers and zealots believed another gospel about a miracle monarchy but that is just the point: it IS another Christ, gospel, spirit. You can say 2 if you mean that 1 was the abrupt dissent from what Christ said he was.

When Jesus said there will be other christs coming in that generation, that was what was meant. He said that because that (crucified Messiah) always was the issue. Ever since 'See! The lamb of God' and the burial herbs given to him as an infant.

Made up ramblings of a commentary worshiper.

DAN P

There were two gospels running side by side at the time of the writing of Galatians. Simple statement. Simply proven (Galatians 2:7 KJV).This from a Grammar Nazi? Who does not equal why.

Hi and he , IP , is the only one that can say what CIRCUMCISION and UNCIRCUMCISION really means and excludes , that the Greek ARTICILE is used before each and to him "THE " is not in Gal 2:7 and has no meaning !!

Because the Greek ARTICILE specifically says , there are 2 Gospels in that verse , O WELL , wrong as usual !!

2 Cor 3:15 completely derails him and shows that Israel has been set aside and we HAVE Him !!

He will never explain verse 16 as he can not , what a BUMMER for IP !!

When will IP explain how he is saved under a 1P 1P program , WHY NOT , because He can not OR say where they GO when they DIE , because he does not know !!

dan p

Last edited: