ECT WHY THE VAIL ??

DAN P

Hi to all and when I read the OT , I feel sad for most !!

In 2 Cor 3:14 we see what the Holy Spirit has written through Paul :

#1 , The Jew THOUGHTS were hardened !!

#2, Even until today !!

#3 , And when they read the Old Covenant , the same COVERING remains as it was being abolished during the Acts period !!

Verse 15 But until this day , when Moses is being read , a COVERING lies upon their heart !~

And I wonder how Gentiles who read Moses and when they read the GOSPELS there is a COVERING on their Hearts also and will never accept the MYSTERY of Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

You do know that the GOSPELS are OT , don't you !!

It means that Israel has been set ASIDE , don't you see ?

I wonder why some have not TULIPED them , also as they are also the ELECT !!

So , this means that there is ONLY 1P 1P and it is DISPENSATIONALISM , YES !!

dan p

Last edited:

Interplanner

#2, Even until today !!

#3 , And when they read the Old Covenant , the same COVERING remains as it was being abolished during the Acts period !!

Verse 15 But until this day , when Moses is being read , a COVERING lies upon their heart !~

And I wonder how Gentiles who read Moses and when they read the GOSPELS there is a COVERING on their Hearts also and will never accept the MYSTERY of Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

dan p

d'ism by definition means there are 2 peoples and programs. Otherwise it would be in agreement with Gal 3 etc. It is not.

DAN P

For a genius, you are not very bright.
There are Jews/Gentiles in both programs.

You do not even know what you are arguing against.

Hi and God is not running to Programs at the same time , close but no BANANA !!

There is only one PROGRAM today called the Revelation of the MYSTERY , Rom 16:25 so it is a 1P 1P , SO you believe in it , do you NOT ??

Israel has been set aside because they REJECTED there MESSIAH !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Hi and God is not running to Programs at the same time , close but no BANANA !!

There is only one PROGRAM today called the Revelation of the MYSTERY , Rom 16:25 so it is a 1P 1P , SO you believe in it , do you NOT ??

Israel has been set aside because they REJECTED there MESSIAH !!

dan p

We are on the same team, Dan.

The Kingdom program had Jews and some Gentiles. The Body program has Gentiles and some Jews.
IP does not know what he's saying.

DAN P

We are on the same team, Dan.

The Kingdom program had Jews and some Gentiles. The Body program has Gentiles and some Jews.
IP does not know what he's saying.

Hi and it will always be a GREAT DAY for Dispensationalist , until we are DEPARTED !!

And he will never say how a person can be saved UNDER A 1P 1P program , nor explain where he goes when he dies !!

dan p

Danoh

#2, Even until today !!

dan p

Israel had not been allowed to see the end the Law had pointed to.

That glory that excelleth.

Most throughout their generations (though not all) had responded to that by not believing Moses.

"We be Abraham's seed," such concluded, John 5 and John 8.

Such looked back to Israel's Unconditional Covenant - towards being able to live as they pleased, inwardly - in unbelief.

Blinding themselves by that, even as they read in their Law, of a coming Messiah.

Likewise is the case today regarding an actual, fair hearing out of THE Mystery.

The wisdom of men that men began to respond against The Mystery in Paul's day with, continued after his passing.

Bring up THE Mystery and you run smack into one or another, of the traditions of men.

Someone like an Interplanner?

Not only has he been too far gone down that road for far too long; but he has often admitted he is being dishonest.

The following passage is one he has been asserting on here for over two years that he willfully violates, as far as allowing himself to actually hear out ANY "MADist."

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

The result of the likes of an Interplanner's oft professed willful violation of those principles described in verse 11 there?

His many posts along the exact same line as that chapter's very next verse...

17:13 But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people.

Danoh

My above is exactly why I peeve Interplanner so - how pint point accurate my book "about" him is - drives him up the wall :D

DAN P

My above is exactly why I peeve Interplanner so - how pint point accurate my book "about" him is - drives him up the wall :D

Hi and did not , IP claim at one point to be a Dispensatioanait ??

Maybe it was all the College training and FAKE NEWS that turned him aside ??

We see in Acts 21:21 that Paul preached against the Law of Moses , what do you know ?

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and it will always be a GREAT DAY for Dispensationalist , until we are DEPARTED !!

And he will never say how a person can be saved UNDER A 1P 1P program , nor explain where he goes when he dies !!

dan p

There are not two programs. Judaism thought there was a 2nd but was mistaken. What Paul taught is what was meant all along. If you are not doing what Paul taught, thinking his way, you are not 'with the program.' He is not a fluke, an aberration, to be left and to which a 'real' program will be returned to. Gal 3:17 tells us there was a replacement and displacement already going on (Judaism) that needed to be cleared up.

But in 2P2P that would be avoided even though that is the plain meaning. Because 2P2P trumps plain meaning where necessary (to 2P2P).

SaulToPaul 2

There are not two programs. Judaism thought there was a 2nd but was mistaken. What Paul taught is what was meant all along. If you are not doing what Paul taught, thinking his way, you are not 'with the program.' He is not a fluke, an aberration, to be left and to which a 'real' program will be returned to. Gal 3:17 tells us there was a replacement and displacement already going on (Judaism) that needed to be cleared up.

But in 2P2P that would be avoided even though that is the plain meaning. Because 2P2P trumps plain meaning where necessary (to 2P2P).

You've never studied the Bible, so you do not know this:

The LORD Jesus came unto his own. Some received him, some did not. Those that received him abode in the Apostles doctrine, and have a spot in the New Jerusalem. Those that rejected the LORD were subject to God's wrath but instead of immediately casting them away he raised up Paul. It is to THESE Jews (and also Gentiles) that Paul was sent.

There were two groups at that time, with different doctrines, different purposes, different destinies, different paths into God's plan.

And, one more thing....put down the commentaries.

SaulToPaul 2

There aren't two programs. There was the child-trainer/governess phase of the law, now over because (we--Paul's "we" in Judaism) had become adults in Christ, unless they decided not to be.

A Bible believer knows that some people inherit the earth, some the City, and some heaven itself.
You CANNOT make them be the same inheritance. And, why would you want to?

DAN P

Sure there were.

Hi and he always SAID that there are 2P 2P and that now there are just 1 P 1P , and IP has changed his mind AGAIN ??

And again refuses to say how a person is saved under a 1P 1P program OR explain where a 1P 1P goes when he dies ??

dan p

DAN P

d'ism by definition means there are 2 peoples and programs. Otherwise it would be in agreement with Gal 3 etc. It is not.

Hi and since there is COVERING / VAIL on their Hearts , Israel has been set aside and that leaves DISPENSATIOALISM as LAST MAN STANDING and there is now only A 1P 1P left !!

dan p

Last edited:

Interplanner

Hi and since there is COVERING / VAIL on their Hearts , Israel has been set aside and that leaves DISPENSATIOALISM as LAST MAN STANDING and mthere is now only A 1P 1P left !!

dan p

In a sense you are correct. 2P2P's mistake is to try to say that the 2nd program was never completed, needs to be completed, and will be completed. I watched the Bible Projects intro to Zechariah tonight and he sees the coming of the kingdom of God, and he got pictures, but we should realize that living water is not going to be a chemical substance like Kanga that is miraculous; that it really was Christ. It is all fulfilled in Christ. Christ was the temple that was coming that would welcome the nations.

SaulToPaul 2

In a sense you are correct. 2P2P's mistake is to try to say that the 2nd program was never completed, needs to be completed, and will be completed. I watched the Bible Projects intro to Zechariah tonight and he sees the coming of the kingdom of God, and he got pictures, but we should realize that living water is not going to be a chemical substance like Kanga that is miraculous; that it really was Christ. It is all fulfilled in Christ. Christ was the temple that was coming that would welcome the nations.

From a commentary, not the Holy Bible.

DAN P

Hi and I agree that there is ONLY one program today and is called by 1P 1P and it si called DISPENSATIONALISM or called the MYSTERY and since Israel was set aside , Rom 11:26 has yet to in operation and Preterism and you are WRONG and you were never a dispensationalist and have FALLEN FROM GRACE and live in the PENTECTAL ERA and are ACCURSED !!

dan p

Last edited: