ECT WHY THE VAIL ??

Interplanner

If the veil has finally been defined--1st century Judaism not seeing that its destiny was to be fulfilled in the preaching of the Gospel--, we can move on to WHY it happened. That (type of fulfillment) was veiled to Judaism because of a judgement of God, Is 6:9-10. So no matter how hard they tried in their system they would not be able to see outside of it without God's intervention. They would keep establishing their own righteousness.

'All day long I have held out my hands to a stubborn and rebellious people.'

Anyone want to propose that God works with DNA defined groups? ALL DAY LONG he tried...

DAN P

What on earth for?

Anyway, the curse is really for people who say the Jews are saved one way and Gentiles another. That was not 'new' with Paul.

Hi and speaking from your cuff , again ??

The Greek word in Gal 1:8 is ACCURSED / ANATHEMA which I believe is EXCOMMUNICATED becuase you are FALLEN from Grace and fell to keeping the Law of Moses again !!

It means you are teaching another KIND / HETEROS and that is the gospel of Circumcision !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and speaking from your cuff , again ??

The Greek word in Gal 1:8 is ACCURSED / ANATHEMA which I believe is EXCOMMUNICATED becuase you are FALLEN from Grace and fell to keeping the Law of Moses again !!

It means you are teaching another KIND / HETEROS and that is the gospel of Circumcision !!

dan p

So where do we disagree?

DAN P

So where do we disagree?

Hi becuase , even during Paul's ministry , there are stil 2 gospels being preached !!

Law keepers !!

And the MYSTERY !!

But the Circumcision Gospel was ready to disappear , as 2 Cor 3:13-16 says and which you refuse to believe !!

dan p