ECT Why the Bride of Christ is the Body of Christ. 2

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi we are members of his Body , and the MYSTERY for you is that the Body of Christ is NEITHER MALE and NEITHER FEMALE , Gal 3:28

Let's say for the sake of discussion that the Father is Spirit. Is "he" referred to in male terms or in neuter terms?

DAN P

Let's say for the sake of discussion that the Father is Spirit. Is "he" referred to in male terms or in neuter terms?

Hi and why not answer the question , DOES IT SAY MALE and neither FEMALE

You will never answer it becuase you Gal 3:28 is RIGHT !!::deadhorse::deadhorse:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I KNOW that it is not. The body of Christ is ONE NEW MAN.

Then you have to agree that the new man is the Commonwealth of Israel.

Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one,
and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

My teacher is the Lord Jesus Christ and HIS Bible. MY duty is as an ambassador for Christ as Paul tells us. You are living a lie.

No ambassadors of Christ talk like you.

You are what normal people call dumb. This verse that you love does NOT even come CLOSE to saying that you think that it does.

You have to become a Christian before you can become an ambassador of Christ.

It clearly says that Christ is the HEAD of the church (which only make sense, since it IS HIS BODY). In the SAME WAY, the man is the HEAD of the woman.

Nothing were even remotely hints at the BODY OF CHRIST also being HIS BRIDE. I guess that you think that HE WILL MARRY HIMSELF.

The Body of Christ is not Himself, it is His Bride.

Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Where are you?

Nowhere at all, not even a guest.

Come to the truth LA. Your dumb "understanding" is WAY wrong.

Your demonic teachers lied to you so you could call members of the Bride to be liars.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You asked me(in so many words) who do the covenants pertain to.
I gave you scripture.
You changed the subject.

You do not believe Paul--

Rom 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
Rom 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
Rom 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
LA

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and why not answer the question , DOES IT SAY MALE and neither FEMALE

You will never answer it becuase you Gal 3:28 is RIGHT

Galatians 3:28 is right but you are quoting it out of context.

Right Divider

Body part
Then you have to agree that the new man is the Commonwealth of Israel.

Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one,
and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
No, you continue to be super confused.

The body of Christ is something NEW and different and does not have ANYTHING to do with Israel. ONCE again, have you NOT been listening? In the body of Christ there it NEITHER Jew NOR Gentiles. It's NOT Jews AND Gentiles.

You are just so indoctrinated in your vain philosophy that you are impervious to the truth.

No ambassadors of Christ talk like you.
Says one of the biggest lunatics on TOL. Thanks.

You have to become a Christian before you can become an ambassador of Christ.
Since you have no clue as to what faith is in the dispensation of the grace of God, I'll continue to ignore this sort of ignorance.

The Body of Christ is not Himself, it is His Bride.

Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Where are you?

Nowhere at all, not even a guest.
You are a silly unbeliever. I am IN HIM.

Your demonic teachers lied to you so you could call members of the Bride to be liars.

LA
You're a member of the other team. You do NOT know Jesus Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The body of Christ is something NEW and different and does not have ANYTHING to do with Israel. ONCE again, have you NOT been listening? In the body of Christ there it NEITHER Jew NOR Gentiles. It's NOT Jews AND Gentiles.

Who else could they be but from Jews and from Gentiles but bearing no distinctions as far as the one Body is concerned.

The Body of Christ can not be from neither of them now could they or there would be no one to be members of the one Body.

When reading the Bible one must have understanding.

The commonwealth of Israel is made up of the elect of God who come from both Jew and Gentile, and Peter was the first to speak the gospel to the nations as the Bible states he did.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Thus began the church of Christ of which Christ is the Head.

There are not two churches established in the world, but many local churches were, and into THE one true church Paul entered by the blood, water and Spirit, and he became a member of the local assembly which was at Antioch for some years before being sent out by the Holy Spirit in order to establish churches among the nations, the members of which came from both Jews and from Gentiles, as from the beginning at Pentecost.

Barnabus also carried the same message as did Paul as well as other Prophets did, and they were not the first.

Christ gave His message to all of the Apostles and the message never changed to this very day.

LA

Cross Reference

Though Father and Mother, because of the issue of authority, God is Father. He is the Head of Mother and obviously the pattern for the Human marriage/family between man and woman. It is a no brainer.

Cross Reference

No, I KNOW that it is not. The body of Christ is ONE NEW MAN.

My teacher is the Lord Jesus Christ and HIS Bible. MY duty is as an ambassador for Christ as Paul tells us. You are living a lie.

You are what normal people call dumb. This verse that you love does NOT even come CLOSE to saying that you think that it does.

It clearly says that Christ is the HEAD of the church (which only make sense, since it IS HIS BODY). In the SAME WAY, the man is the HEAD of the woman.

Nothing were even remotely hints at the BODY OF CHRIST also being HIS BRIDE. I guess that you think that HE WILL MARRY HIMSELF.

Come to the truth LA. Your dumb "understanding" is WAY wrong.

Just curious. Given what we all know re marriage and what it entails, how should you think this passage should be taken:

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."
John 17:22-23 (KJV)

Right Divider

Body part
Who else could they be but from Jews and from Gentiles but bearing no distinctions as far as the one Body is concerned.

The Body of Christ can not be from neither of them now could they or there would be no one to be members of the one Body.

When reading the Bible one must have understanding.

The commonwealth of Israel is made up of the elect of God who come from both Jew and Gentile, and Peter was the first to speak the gospel to the nations as the Bible states he did.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Thus began the church of Christ of which Christ is the Head.

There are not two churches established in the world, but many local churches were, and into THE one true church Paul entered by the blood, water and Spirit, and he became a member of the local assembly which was at Antioch for some years before being sent out by the Holy Spirit in order to establish churches among the nations, the members of which came from both Jews and from Gentiles, as from the beginning at Pentecost.

Barnabus also carried the same message as did Paul as well as other Prophets did, and they were not the first.

Christ gave His message to all of the Apostles and the message never changed to this very day.

LA
LA, you are just so stubborn and unable to listen to a single thing people tell you.

Peter never ONCE calls Jesus the HEAD of the church which is His body. That is UNIQUELY Pauline.

The relationship that Israel has with the Lord Jesus Christ is NOT the same as the one that the BODY of Christ has with the Lord Jesus Christ. It's the SAME Jesus, but that does NOT make these two things the same.

The church at Pentecost is the NOT the body of Christ church. The church at Pentecost was ADDED TO, showing that it did NOT begin there. Pentecost was a CONTINUATION of the God's dealing with the nation of Israel, His chosen people on the EARTH.

The body of Christ does NOT have an earthly inheritance. Our citizenship is in heaven NOW.

Right Divider

Body part
Just curious. Given what we all know re marriage and what it entails, how should you think this passage should be taken:

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."
John 17:22-23 (KJV)
You are always trying connect scripture completely OUT of its CONTEXT.

John 14-17 is all in the context of Jesus teaching the twelve apostles of the twelve tribes of Israel.

None of any of that has any reference to marriage.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA, you are just so stubborn and unable to listen to a single thing people tell you.

Peter never ONCE calls Jesus the HEAD of the church which is His body. That is UNIQUELY Pauline.

So when did Jesus become the Head of the Church?

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

The relationship that Israel has with the Lord Jesus Christ is NOT the same as the one that the BODY of Christ has with the Lord Jesus Christ. It's the SAME Jesus, but that does NOT make these two things the same.

Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

The church at Pentecost is the NOT the body of Christ church.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

The church at Pentecost was ADDED TO, showing that it did NOT begin there. Pentecost was a CONTINUATION of the God's dealing with the nation of Israel, His chosen people on the EARTH.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

The body of Christ does NOT have an earthly inheritance. Our citizenship is in heaven NOW.

Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

1Pe 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever

LA

Right Divider

Body part
So when did Jesus become the Head of the Church?
When He created it in Acts 9.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
That verse has NOTHING to do with the subject of the body of Christ, since Jesus Christ had NOT revealed it AT THAT TIME.

Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
Are you on some strong medication?

John is one of the TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes of Israel, he had NO knowledge of the church which is His body revealed to Paul.

Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
Yes, indeed.... made NIGH BY THE BLOOD.... note that is does NOT say covenant...... just BLOOD. The body of Christ does not have nor need a covenant.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
You forgot ONE BAPTISM! I guess that it's NOT your calling.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
That is talking about the scattered Israelites, oh simple one. Peter continues to explain this CLEARLY throughout the first six chapters of Acts.
Act 3:22-26 KJV For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. (23) And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. (24) Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. (25) Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. (26) Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Peter is speaking DIRECTLY to the NATION OF ISRAEL.

Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Yes, notice how Peter says that WE (the circumcision) WILL be saved like THEY (the uncircumcision)? Probably not, you're not that bright.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.
Ah yes, the book to the HEBREWS that is completely and thoroughly HEBREW.

Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Yes, a quote from one of the prophets of ISRAEL. See Isaiah 61

1Pe 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
Yes, Peter .... one of the TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes of Israel. Good one.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
Ah yes, Daniel.... another of the prophets of Israel. Good....

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever

LA
Ah the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Fantastic.... the body of Christ is NOWHERE to be found in that book. Read the WHOLE book, it's just completely saturated with Israel (which is not surprising since the writer, John, was one of the TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL). Compare Rev 21 and Isiah 66. They describe exactly same things.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Isa 56:3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
Isa 56:4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
Isa 56:5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
Isa 56:6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Isa 56:7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Isa 56:8 The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

LA

Right Divider

Body part

Isa 56:3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
Isa 56:4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
Isa 56:5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
Isa 56:6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Isa 56:7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Isa 56:8 The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

LA
Isaiah 56 was true LONG BEFORE Christ came.

Gentiles were ALWAYS allowed to join with Israel, even as they left Egypt.
Exo 12:48-51 KJV And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof. (49) One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you. (50) Thus did all the children of Israel; as the LORD commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they. (51) And it came to pass the selfsame day, that the LORD did bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt by their armies.
You, as usual, are trying to connect two unrelated things..... Try again.

P.S. The Biblically and spiritually ignorant do this all the time.