ECT Why the Bride of Christ is the Body of Christ. 2

SaulToPaul 2

However just because Jesus said--

Mat 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

It does not mean that the 12 Apostles and so many others, did not go into the cities of Israel which were scattered throughout the world in past dispersions.

They never took the gospel of the kingdom into all nations.
Why do you doubt the Lord? Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

Ask the Lord to help your unbelief.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Bible is consistent from one end to the other.

The Genesis of it shows Gods plan was for Himself to be joined to His creation in such a way that the creation itself would become eternal as God Himself is.

The original plan shows a man and a woman who would bring forth children and together would populate it and subdue the earth.

There is no mention of there being any other identities required.

Jesus Christ is the new creation Man, the Bridegroom.

His wife the Bride, is the elect many persons woman.

and their children are conceived and birthed through the gospel of Christ.

This is the message which the prophets have spoken since the beginning of the world--

Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
Act 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
Act 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
Act 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
The Bible is consistent from one end to the other.
Yes, it is. You are not.

The Genesis of it shows Gods plan was for Himself to be joined to His creation in such a way that the creation itself would become eternal as God Himself is.
Please show us the scripture and your understanding of it.

The original plan shows a man and a woman who would bring forth children and together would populate it and subdue the earth.
Might be the first correct thing that you've ever said.

There is no mention of there being any other identities required.
Please show us the scripture and your understanding of it.

Jesus Christ is the new creation Man, the Bridegroom.
Jesus is NOT a creation of ANY kind. He is the Creator.

His wife the Bride, is the elect many persons woman.
Another wild-eyed idea. Show us the scripture.

and their children are conceived and birthed through the gospel of Christ.
What?

This is the message which the prophets have spoken since the beginning of the world--

Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
Act 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
Act 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
Act 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

LA
The "children of the prophets" refers to Israel, Gods chosen people.

DAN P

Lazy afternoon;454 His wife the Bride said:
Hi and Gal 3:28 says that there are no FEMALES in the Body of Christ :chuckle::chuckle:.

This should EXCITE YOU !!

It seems that you like to write a lot of FLUMMERY !!

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lazy afternoon;454 His wife the Bride said:
Hi and Gal 3:28 says that there are no FEMALES in the Body of Christ :chuckle::chuckle:.

This should EXCITE YOU !!

It seems that you like to write a lot of FLUMMERY !!

DAN P

2Jn 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
2Jn 1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
2Jn 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
2Jn 1:4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
2Jn 1:5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
2Jn 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
2Jn 1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
2Jn 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
2Jn 1:4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
2Jn 1:5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

The 144000 are the walls of the city itself.

These are the overcomers of the churches since Pentecost Rev. chapters 14-7-21.

These 144000 are the Bride of Christ--

Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Rev 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Rev 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Rev 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Rev 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Rev 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
Rev 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
Rev 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

LA

Yes, the numbers 12 x12 signify the priests and prophets of the Kingdom of God which the number thousand denotes.

Those built upon the foundation laid by the apostles and prophets with the chief corner stone being Christ are the walls of the city which have nothing to do with what flesh they were born from--

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

As Peter also spoke of--

1Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
1Pe 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

LA

Cross Reference

Once again, the Lamb's wife is a city.

Why can't LA accept that the Body of Christ is one new man?

He's lost, and blind, in my opinion.

Try understanding that the Bride of Christ are the very elect and as being the many membered body called the "man child", mentioned in Revelations 12 who will be instantly caught up to Him when birthed. When they are fully gestated will this be the beginning of the end before Jesus returns 3 1/2 years later with His "Bride" by His side to usher in the 1000yrs reign from Jerusalem.

Right Divider

Body part
Try understanding that the Bride of Christ are the very elect and as being the many membered body called the "man child", mentioned in Revelations 12 who will be instantly caught up to Him when birthed. When they are fully gestated will this be the beginning of the end before Jesus returns 3 1/2 years later with His "Bride" by His side to usher in the 1000yrs reign from Jerusalem.
Where do you get this nonsense?

The "man child" in Rev 12 is Jesus Christ and the "woman" is Israel.

It's not that hard to understand.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where do you get this nonsense?

The "man child" in Rev 12 is Jesus Christ and the "woman" is Israel.

It's not that hard to understand.

The woman of Rev.ch 12 is the elect lady of Zion the Heavenly City of God.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

(not the mother of Madists apparently)

Gal 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
The woman of Rev.ch 12 is the elect lady of Zion the Heavenly City of God.

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

(not the mother of Madists apparently)

Gal 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

LA
Just EXACTLY how do you get THIS from Rev 12?

More utter nonsense, turning Gods Word into your our personal plaything!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just EXACTLY how do you get THIS from Rev 12?

More utter nonsense, turning Gods Word into your our personal plaything!

the Elect Lady of God (and Her children) all understand it.

2Jn 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
the Elect Lady of God (and Her children) all understand it.

2Jn 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

LA
You are completely insane and spiritually blind at the same time.

2 John was written to a real person, but you have some strange fantasy to apply to it.
2Jn 1:12-13 KJV Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full. (13) The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are completely insane and spiritually blind at the same time.

2 John was written to a real person, but you have some strange fantasy to apply to it.
2Jn 1:12-13 KJV Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full. (13) The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.

LOL

DAN P

Doesn't fit. Read it all and Chptr 13 as well. Then come back to the table.

Hi and JUST look at the theology in Rev 12:4 , 5 , 6 , and 10 !!

Verse 4 Red Dragon which is Satan !!

Verse 5 is where King Herod killed all bebies 2 Years and under !!

Verves 5 is where Christ RULES with a ROD of IRON !!

Verse 10 , the ACCUSSER of the brethren , of Jews is cast down from heaven !!

And a lot more !!

dan p