ECT Why the Bride of Christ is the Body of Christ. 2

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why the Bride of Christ is the Body of Christ. 2

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Rom 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

These verses make it clear that the body of Christ is the Bride of Christ and is the Church of which Christ is the Husband and Head.

So that if one is not a member of the Bride then one is not a member of the Body of Christ.

Much more later.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Once again, the Lamb's wife is a city.

Why can't LA accept that the Body of Christ is one new man?

He's lost, and blind, in my opinion.

DAN P

Why the Bride of Christ is the Body of Christ. 2

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Rom 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

These verses make it clear that the body of Christ is the Bride of Christ and is the Church of which Christ is the Husband and Head.

So that if one is not a member of the Bride then one is not a member of the Body of Christ.

Much more later.

LA

Hi and you already have been DEBUNKED on this subject !!

You see English words like ESPOUSED and you say , see , there were married , WHEN the Greek word means JOINED since it is a Transliterated word !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

DAN P

What about Jeremiah 31:32?

Hi and what about it ??

In the Body of Christ there are no MALES nor Females , How trumped is your theology as seen in Gal 3:28 !!

Can not believe it !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
In the Body of Christ there are no MALES nor Females , How trumped is your theology as seen in Gal 3:28 !!

Are you saying that Jesus Christ is no longer the Son of Man?

Galatians 3:28 has to do with discrimination which is rampant in Catholicism and many Protestant denominations.

DAN P

Are you saying that Jesus Christ is no longer the Son of Man?

Galatians 3:28 has to do with discrimination which is rampant in Catholicism and many Protestant denominations.

Hi and why do you ask that question ?

Gal 3:28 is straight UP and DOWN !!

Why do you not understand that there are no Males not Females in the Body ??

I just love and am AMUSED by your reasoning !!:chuckle::chuckle:

By the way , HOW WERE YOU SAVED ??

DAN P

OCTOBER23

JOINED - HUSBAND - BRIDE ?????
==================
JEWISH MARRIAGE CEREMONY
-------------------------------
NEW JERUSALEM ADORNED AS A BRIDE.
-------------------------------------------
You have got to put it all together and make sense of it.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem,

coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

- Notice the word PREPARED = MADE HERSELF READY.

2090 ἑτοιμάζω hetoimazo het-oy-mad’-zo

AV-prepare 29, make ready 10, provide 1; 40

1) to make ready, prepare
1a) to make the necessary preparations, get everything ready
2) metaph.
2a) drawn from the oriental custom of sending on before kings on their journeys persons to level the roads and make them passable
2b) to prepare the minds of men to give the Messiah a fit reception and secure his blessings
-----------------------------------------------------
Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him:

for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so,
I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared

of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, the Lamb's wife is a city.

Why can't LA accept that the Body of Christ is one new man?

He's lost, and blind, in my opinion.

Your opinion counts for less than nothing.

Mat 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. Mat 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
Mat 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
Mat 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Mat 25:5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
Mat 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Mat 25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
Mat 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Mat 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Rev 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
Rev 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Rev 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Psa 149:1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
Psa 149:2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
Psa 149:3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
Psa 149:4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
Psa 149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Psa 149:6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
Psa 149:7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
Psa 149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
Psa 149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No true member of Christ's bride would say these things like a sneak.

How is Paul's message... December 9th, 2015 09:51 AM SaulToPaul I cannot see how you are a saint. You deny the gospel of Christ. You deny Christ.

New universal... December 9th, 2015 05:54 AM SaulToPaul A root of bitterness has sprung up, I see.

Differentiating being... December 8th, 2015 05:38 AM SaulToPaul Made up
The Bible Reveals Jesus... December 7th, 2015 10:04 AM SaulToPaul LA the great mindreader

How is Paul's message... December 7th, 2015 09:08 AM SaulToPaul Ignorant.

Believers need to be... December 4th, 2015 09:04 PM heir you are immature

Believers need to be... December 3rd, 2015 06:29 AM SaulToPaul Clueless.

How is Paul's message... December 3rd, 2015 06:15 AM SaulToPaul Ignorant.

How is Paul's message... December 2nd, 2015 10:55 AM SaulToPaul LA the blind guide

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is important for the survival of the MAD cult that ONLY Paul carried the gospel into the nations.

However just because Jesus said--

Mat 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

It does not mean that the 12 Apostles and so many others, did not go into the cities of Israel which were scattered throughout the world in past dispersions.

Paul did not go to all of the world himself either, yet he said--

Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

What MAD doctronites forget is that millions like myself come from Christ through other apostles and prophets than Paul but all come from Christ with His one and only gospel, the first preaching of which to the nations was given by Peter.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Many historical accounts besides Rom.10:18 show that the Apostles and prophets went into all of the world with Christs gospel.

and the Pentecostal event reversed the division of nations (if they join that new nation) which occurred at the tower of Babylon.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

No true member of Christ's bride would say these things like a sneak.

How is Paul's message... December 9th, 2015 09:51 AM SaulToPaul I cannot see how you are a saint. You deny the gospel of Christ. You deny Christ.

New universal... December 9th, 2015 05:54 AM SaulToPaul A root of bitterness has sprung up, I see.

Differentiating being... December 8th, 2015 05:38 AM SaulToPaul Made up
The Bible Reveals Jesus... December 7th, 2015 10:04 AM SaulToPaul LA the great mindreader

How is Paul's message... December 7th, 2015 09:08 AM SaulToPaul Ignorant.

Believers need to be... December 4th, 2015 09:04 PM heir you are immature

Believers need to be... December 3rd, 2015 06:29 AM SaulToPaul Clueless.

How is Paul's message... December 3rd, 2015 06:15 AM SaulToPaul Ignorant.

How is Paul's message... December 2nd, 2015 10:55 AM SaulToPaul LA the blind guide

:baby:

I say the same things about you for all to see.
I will continue to expose you if you continue opposing Grace, and denying Christ as LORD.

SaulToPaul 2

Your opinion counts for less than nothing.

Mat 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. Mat 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
Mat 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
Mat 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Mat 25:5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
Mat 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Mat 25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
Mat 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Mat 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Rev 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
Rev 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Rev 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Psa 149:1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
Psa 149:2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
Psa 149:3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
Psa 149:4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
Psa 149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Psa 149:6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
Psa 149:7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
Psa 149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
Psa 149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

LA

The Body of Christ is absent from your entire copy and paste.

When did you believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) and trust the LORD to save you? You can be saved.