Why men won't marry you

1PeaceMaker

You're being dishonest again. You searched for dirt, found a quote from 2006 and then made a comment on this thread based on that quote you found. You brought it up because you already had the quote, and I told my wife you baited her to get her to ask for the quote you already had.

You are pointing your finger at the wrong person again. There was no baiting. Your wife stated that info didn't exist. Either she was being blatantly dishonest OR just conveniently forgetful.

I only asked for the quote because she made a claim based on it first. Don't you remember that?

Which you were given ... so again, what's the problem?

Your post #1497's inaccurate claim, of course.

The proof is that A4T was not a participating member on that thread casually remembering anything. She's 6 years late for that party. She drastically misrepresented the exchanges on that thread, based on her ignorant bias and digging/baiting.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Life based experience = half baked crap. Sociological theory held to strongly without cause= wisdom

That's why the western world is messed up.

Studies are useless (Jer. 8:9).
url

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"...All my adult life I wanted to find a man like the father that raised me. In my mind that is what I wanted. However, I found myself constantly attracted to a different kind of man. What I found out last year, is that the type of man I was always attracted to, against my brains better judgment, were men that were just like my biological father (not the man that raised me). I just find it interesting a bit of a nature vs. nurture thing right there."

Women find men like their dad :straight:/biological sperm donor :reals: (Nu 14:18, 2 Chr. 33:22, 23).

Last edited:

elohiym

However, saying at ALL women want/desire one certain kind of man is greatly flawed.

The claim was most women, not all women, want to marry a man who is more intelligent than they are. That claim is supported by research. For example, the main thing most women look for is financial stability (does he have a job). Income is generally dependant on intelligence. Does he work in the medical field or serving tacos? That matters to most women.

Each woman looks for certain things...

Do most women look for intelligent men? If most look for financial stability it follows that most look for intelligence because it effects income, as do attractiveness and confidence.

Women look for those traits just like employers do.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your post #1497's inaccurate claim, of course.

The proof is that A4T was not a participating member on that thread casually remembering anything. She's 6 years late for that party. She drastically misrepresented the exchanges on that thread, based on her ignorant bias and digging/baiting.

OIC. So when she comments on your past posts on TOL, it's digging. But when your little multiple ID buddy comments on our past posts on TOL, it's not digging.

Confused much? How in the world do you keep your stories straight?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stop picking on ArthurBrain/Red77.

That's expected. Comparing someone who ADMITS to being the other ID (and is allowed to use both) as compared to your friend who is lying about his newest ID. I guess that would have to do with the fact that Dolo/Voltaire/OrangeExPat were all permabanned for ongoing harassment and flame outs.

Like you didn't already know that ... :chuckle:

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
Stop picking on ArthurBrain/Red77.

Email Vol if you have his e-add. Tell him Rusha is convinced I'm him. Ask him if he would like to speak with me. I want to meet the guy who riles her up so badly to the point she was convinced I'm he. It seems the anti feminism I espouse and the fact that I don't take crap off her and I expose her is what has her riled up. I want to know what his dealings with her were like even though I saw some of it looking at old threads.

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
L
That's expected. Comparing someone who ADMITS to being the other ID (and is allowed to use both) as compared to your friend who is lying about his newest ID. I guess that would have to do with the fact that Dolo/Voltaire/OrangeExPat were all permabanned for ongoing harassment and flame outs.

You really think you know what you are talking about. You are nuttier than a fruitcake. Even if what you are fantasizing about were true, the fact you obsess about it shows you have severe personal problems and should really get some help. Marrying a jerk at an early age because you were a typical American teenager at 20 really messed with your head.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, that settles it. A willingness for one identity to have a discussion with his alter.

It's rather interesting that you pretend to have forgotten what you revealed to me (via PM under your Dolo alter). It clearly explained why you have so many issues with rejection and women in general.

Perhaps it's time you aim your frustration at the source rather project it on the rest of us.

It is understandable that you wish to distance yourself from your past behavior. What's not understandable is why you are repeating it.

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
Well, that settles it. A willingness for one identity to have a discussion with his alter.

It's rather interesting that you pretend to have forgotten what you revealed to me (via PM under your Dolo alter). It clearly explained why you have so many issues with rejection and women in general.

Perhaps it's time you aim your frustration at the source rather project it on the rest of us.

It is understandable that you wish to distance yourself from your past behavior. What's not understandable is why you are repeating it.
I haven't discussed anything with you via PM. I have no issues with women. I have issues with misandrists like yourself. I'm sorry to hear Vol had issues though. By the way, you only confirm what a wicked person you are by revealing your private conversation with the guy. I doubt he really had women issues. Sounds to me like he just lacked confidence in himself.

1PeaceMaker

I'm certain he wasn't banned as Voltaire. Dolo, yes, I bet. I'm pretty sure he disabled OEP, though... I remember it being disabled, like SOZO used to do to numerous IDs. One of his users was disabled rather than banned. Voltaire was a user in good standing, as I recall, before becoming dolo without warning. Isn't that really how it went?

1PeaceMaker

Projecting again? Most people are not obssessed with their ego like you .

At least *my* ego can be contained under one ID ....

Are you done bragging about your ego?

I have some questions about it.

Like how you managed to ignore emotional abuse when describing what is abuse in a marriage.

Can your ego allow you to have a word about the danger and damage done by emotional abuse? If yes, then answer these 2 questions:

How much emotional abuse should be allowed in a marriage?

Is publicly trashing a spouse emotional abuse?

elohiym

I'd say your assessment of what woman want is shallow and puerile.

Her assessment is based on research and the fact she is a woman (unlike you, dude lecturing her on what women want).

Some women want a man who us gentle and kind.

No, most women want a man who is gentle and kind.

Some women want the maco man.

No, research has shown most women prefer a masculine looking men when they are ovulating. Furthermore, research has shown preference for a masculine partner correlates with social and environmental factors such as quality of health care in their country.

Some women want a man who will be the strong leader.

No, most women want a man who will be the strong leader.

Some women don't mind that their husband is less "smart" than she is.

Most women can't have it all. The most beautiful women (according to research) want it all, and they do not want a man less intelligent.

There are all kinds of men and women who find all kinds of traits attractive.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

It is silly for you to make statements such as this.

She was speaking from experience that is supported by research, so it's you that's making silly statements.