Why men won't marry you

1PeaceMaker

Irrelevant to anything. You denied he would ever say you supported it - you lied, plain and simple, was proven a liar, so get over it already. The horse is a bloody mess now.

Here's what really happened.
a4t said:
you actually tried to get your hubby to try polygamy

me said:
Quote. I know you can't, because no such thing would have been said. Unreal.

And then the big reveal shows I was right:

my wife thinks polygamy is acceptable, and she has even suggested it for our marriage.

elohiym

If you think posting a quote that was demanded to be posted by your wife after she denied the polygamy thing, is defaming, then thats your problem, you are who thought nothing of announcing it publically.

You're being dishonest again. You searched for dirt, found a quote from 2006 and then made a comment on this thread based on that quote you found. You brought it up because you already had the quote, and I told my wife you baited her to get her to ask for the quote you already had.

1PeaceMaker

You are the one who spent the time to find a post from 2006 in order to try and defame us and are the one who keeps bringing it up.

Mostly, but I did bring it up this last time, just to let you know, but warned her not to start being divisive. She had no need to requite and revel in the little details she thinks makes us look bad.

I seem to recall that she made a claim I wanted it quoted but really I only asked for a yes or no - for the purpose of defining abuse.

Is the post you like quoting of me being "trashed" by my husband abusive towards me? Just yes, or no. No more attempts to be divisive are needed.

Here's where she says I wanted it quoted and rehashed, instead of just using an example for a yes/no answer:

A4T #1426 said:
Keep wanting to talk about it, and keep seeing your husbands quote

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
Fact, i could take care myself and did, and was an adult, why does me not revealing anything besides i was an adult (surely you know what that means) undermine anything?

Do you know what an adult is?

After you are done informing him what an adult is, could you u please inform Rusha? She seems to think anyone over 17 is an adult.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I can say that women generally find strong men more attractive.

And smart men.

A kindergarten boy could figure that out.

I'd say your assessment of what woman want is shallow and puerile. Some women want a man who us gentle and kind. Some women want the maco man. Some women want a man who will be the strong leader. Some women don't mind that their husband is less "smart" than she is. There are all kinds of men and women who find all kinds of traits attractive. It is silly for you to make statements such as this.

Sitamun

Speaking of the type of men women find attractive, I want to relay some I find interesting, of course perhaps only to me. All my adult life I wanted to find a man like the father that raised me. In my mind that is what I wanted. However, I found myself constantly attracted to a different kind of man. What I found out last year, is that the type of man I was always attracted to, against my brains better judgement, were men that were just like my biological father (not the man that raised me). I just find it interesting a bit of a nature vs. nurture thing right there.

However, saying at ALL women want/desire one certain kind of man is greatly flawed. Each woman looks for certain things, some things could be more important than another, and each has different reasons for each choice.

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
Sex, marriage, dating, and family life. Elohiym turned over too many cherished notions of a4t revarding these areas of life on their heads and this inspired a blinding white heat of hatred in her. She had bad experiences with men in her life and she transfers their character onto him because some feminist convinced her that these men acted that way because of the attitudes towards the areas of life I mention at the start of this post. This is how she is so sure Elohim is abusive that she would bet her life on it.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I am stating an indisputable fact: intelligence and wisdom are synonyms.

That is not possible based on the definitions of those words.

Intelligence is the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills. Wisdom is the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment. They are synonyms.

No. You've misread the passage. Intelligence is not knowledge but the ability to acquire knowledge.

You should be more concerned what your posts say about you.
Obviously, "more intelligent" is a highly relative term.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Projecting again? Most people are not obssessed with their ego like you .

At least *my* ego can be contained under one ID ... unlike yours, Dolo/Voltaire/OrangeExPat/BOLCATS.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're being dishonest again. You searched for dirt, found a quote from 2006 and then made a comment on this thread based on that quote you found. You brought it up because you already had the quote, and I told my wife you baited her to get her to ask for the quote you already had.

You are pointing your finger at the wrong person again. There was no baiting. Your wife stated that info didn't exist. Either she was being blatantly dishonest OR just conveniently forgetful.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
After you are done informing him what an adult is, could you u please inform Rusha? She seems to think anyone over 17 is an adult.

Quote ... or are you still unable to figure out how that feature works? Seriously, it's not that difficult.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's what really happened.

And then the big reveal shows I was right:

LOL ... no it doesn't. You denied it and challenged Angel to show a quote. She did and now you are denying the words HE posted. An adult would have just read it and moved quietly on rather than lashing out to cover up their embarrassment.

1PeaceMaker

You are pointing your finger at the wrong person again. There was no baiting. Your wife stated that info didn't exist. Either she was being blatantly dishonest OR just conveniently forgetful.

I only asked for the quote because she made a claim based on it first. Don't you remember that?