Why men won't marry you

elohiym

Wow for a man who brags that he never sins and hasnt committed even once since being saved, you are on a roll with the false witness today!

I understand you need to defend your license to bear false witness, but you have no license and will perish if you don't repent.

I know what Rusha thinks about that issue, I dont agree with what she thinks about that issue, and i dont base my friendship on "you must agree with me and think like i do to be my friend" like you and your buddies do (voltaire for example melting down when someone doesnt agree with him on everything).

So you are okay with being friends with unbelievers who are okay with homosexuality and bisexuality but have a problem with me for thinking what exactly?

She doesn't have to tell me, i already know and i love her even though we are different. That kills you doesnt it.

But you can't love me you miserable wretch! Are you blind to your hypocrisy and evil?!

Guess what else, i am a christian and you claim to be, and you arent my friend and unless you change yourself into something capeable of loving in reality, you never will be, how about that?

See 1 John 3:6-10. When you meet that standard, get back to me.

According to you we should be besties then huh?

I wouldn't have lunch with you!

1 Corinthians 5:11 ut actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler-- not even to eat with such a one.

Now, do you have any evidence for your false accusations made earlier or will you continue to obfuscate and libel?

elohiym

I agree that what we viewed was your wife going on about how intrusive and age biased it is for parents to not allow teenagers OR their teenager to marry. Including arguments that men not getting enough sex could lead to illness and even death.

Rather than concede that I clearly stated a marriageable age of twenty-one you choose to obfuscate. Why are you being so evil? I really want to know. Why do you hate me this much?

However, if you truly believe she is bearing false witness,

YOU KNOW that I clearly stated a marriageable age of twenty-one on that thread so you know that she is bearing false witness.

I suggest you do the work and put up the posts which support your accusations towards her.

My accusation towards her is that she is bearing false witness. I don't have to prove what I didn't say. Hello?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you are okay with being friends with unbelievers who are okay with homosexuality and bisexuality but have a problem with me for thinking what exactly?

:chuckle: It's not your view on homosexuality and bisexuality that she has an issue with. It's your overall attitude towards women and anyone who doesn't agree with your views. But thanks for trying to drive a wedge in our friendship ... we would expect nothing less from you. :)

But you can't love me you miserable wretch! Are you blind to your hypocrisy and evil?!

Oh. You show her your love by proclaiming her a "miserable wretch".

1 Corinthians 5:11 ut actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler-- not even to eat with such a one.

Now, do you have any evidence for your false accusations made earlier or will you continue to obfuscate and libel?

And the love keeps on oozing ...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I understand you need to defend your license to bear false witness, but you have no license and will perish if you don't repent.

You were given the opportunity to be honest, you wont agree. Im saved, i wont perish. I do not repent of the truth. If you know you didnt say what i said you did, why not agree to leave and never come back if i produce your words, if you know i cant, then it would be an easy thing to do.

Ask yourself why you wont agree, you also called myself and rusha false about your young marriage junk, she already proved you a liar.

I want to make you work for it though, since you are a control freak, i want to make you cut a deal to hit the road before i post what i have, in other words, i want a man like you who thinks hes in control of women, to not have any. (im holding the cards - your sick words)

yes, Jesus was ok eating with all of us (sinners in need of salvation).

You claim you are sinless while you sin all over the place, i dont like you, period. You take advantage of people, but you wont take advantage of me, you hate that dont you?

You are evil, evil men try to divide friends for their own gain.

You arent my husband and arent my God, you are a mere sinful man, give your advice to your wife, who ive proven a liar like you many times.

Praise the Lord!

No, i dont have evidence of a false accusation, since i havent made one, i do have ample evidence for what ive claimed and am still waiting for you to agree to what i asked to see it.

:wave2: Done with the garbage spewing from you, let me know when you agree to my terms.

elohiym

:chuckle: It's not your view on homosexuality and bisexuality that she has an issue with.

That's right! It's YOUR views on homosexuality and bisexuality that she has an issue with, but because she plays the "friend" game you tolerate her while she spews evil against your other "friend." Remember your other "friend?"

It's your overall attitude towards women and anyone who doesn't agree with your views.

What is my overall attitude towards women?

As far as my attitude towards people who disagree with my my views, your opinion is noted but irrelevant to the discussion.

But thanks for trying to drive a wedge in our friendship ... we would expect nothing less from you. :)

You have no friendship. Stop lying to yourself.

Oh. You show her your love by proclaiming her a "miserable wretch".

Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed. I understand you only believe that when it's working for you or when you *have* to suck up to the mods.

And the love keeps on oozing ...

Hypocrite!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rather than concede that I clearly stated a marriageable age of twenty-one you choose to obfuscate. Why are you being so evil? I really want to know. Why do you hate me this much?

YOU KNOW that I clearly stated a marriageable age of twenty-one on that thread so you know that she is bearing false witness.

My accusation towards her is that she is bearing false witness. I don't have to prove what I didn't say. Hello?

Right. You shouldn't have to show those posts ... we should remember that you supposedly made them and go dig them up for you.

What I DO know is that Angel values children and women every bit as much as she values men. Not sure why that is so bothersome ...

elohiym

YIf you know you didnt say what i said you did, why not agree to leave and never come back if i produce your words, if you know i cant, then it would be an easy thing to do.

I already explained this. If you agree to leave forever if you are wrong then I will agree to leave forever if you are right. If you agree to my terms, I will agree to your terms. Do you agree? Yes or no?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's right! It's YOUR views on homosexuality and bisexuality that she has an issue with, but because she plays the "friend" game you tolerate her while she spews evil against your other "friend." Remember your other "friend?"

What is my overall attitude towards women?

As far as my attitude towards people who disagree with my my views, your opinion is noted but irrelevant to the discussion.

You have no friendship. Stop lying to yourself.

Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed. I understand you only believe that when it's working for you or when you *have* to suck up to the mods.

Hypocrite!

Well, this tirade was certainly unexpected. :chuckle:

elohiym

Right. You shouldn't have to show those posts ... we should remember that you supposedly made them and go dig them up for you.

What are you talking about? She accused me of something. My accusation is that her accusation is false. Please try and follow the conversation.

What I DO know is that Angel values children and women every bit as much as she values men. Not sure why that is so bothersome ...

Did you or did you not argue against her that an eleven-year-old rape victim should not be allowed to abort her child? I know for a fact you and I both argued AGAINST HER!

Stop being so damn evil, Rusha! You are going to reap what you are sowing.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Because in some worlds to value a man means this:

picture.php

and the woman(girl) needs to look like this "smokin hot young thing" :

picture.php

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I already explained this. If you agree to leave forever if you are wrong then I will agree to leave forever if you are right. If you agree to my terms, I will agree to your terms. Do you agree? Yes or no?

Leaving forever means not coming back under another name (like you have before doormat, jeremysdemo and your other names) or using your wifes name - it means leaving and staying gone.

Agree?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I agree if you agree to my terms. Do you agree?

No, im the one in control here, but since you agreed you would leave and never come back, give me at the most a week, you have many different names and that takes a little time. (in the meantime if you and voltaire still talk, you might want to ask him to remind you of one of the conversations)