Why men won't marry you

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
If i do the work and get your quote that says that only women could be guilty of adultery according to Christ and you actually posted a link to a jewish veiw on it, will you leave tol and never come back?

I was in a conversation with voltaire when it happened, you came in and boldly said he was right about it - gave your take and said adultery only applied to women, that men couldnt commit adultery.

And guess what mr you never sin, you just did by falsely accusing me.

Ill be happy to dig it up, if you promise youll never darken the door of this place again. Deal?

PS i NEVER claim anyone said something that i cant back up

Trying to get this girl to see any other viewpoint than her own is like trying to convince a rabbit that carrots are bad for it

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Will you leave forever if you are wrong?

No. You can't prove your accusations, liar.

If you will leave if you are wrong, yes, deal.

Whatever. Put up or please, shut up.

I havent seen you agree that you will leave and never come back.

As soon as you do, i will get your words.

(hint you also talked about it in a conversation with me where you were declaring yourself sin free when i was asking about you having divorced your ex and your adultery, you said it only applied to women, hence you were sin free totally.)

elohiym

I havent seen you agree that you will leave and never come back.

Don't be obtuse.

Will you leave if you are wrong?

I stated my terms clearly.

If you can't comprehend what I've written, put you husband on here and he will understand everything in one post and save us all the time.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He's suggesting women shouldn't be sluts. Do you disagree?

Marry younger? What in his paragraph gave you that idea? :idunno:

You and he and your wife have also often ad nausea talked about how women should marry real young, try to deny that and get laughed off this board, so many people have seen that, you would be a fool to deny it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

elohiym

You and he and your wife have also often ad nausea talked about how women should marry real young, try to deny that and get laughed off this board, so many people have seen that, you would be a fool to deny it.

You have no proof for your first false accusation so you start making more false accusations. When will you actually quote me, liar. You can't so you'll just continue to lie. :yawn:

elohiym

There are a few (or several threads) on here where certain people advocate marrying females who are still teenagers.

Do you agree that I clearly stated more than once that if I had to choose an age for marriage it would be twenty-one? Just confirm that please so your "friend" A4T will stop bearing false witness against me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You have no proof for your first false accusation so you start making more false accusations. When will you actually quote me, liar. You can't so you'll just continue to lie. :yawn:

Rusha just posted one of them (about young wives) and i notice you haven't agreed to leave and never come back, as soon as you do, ill be more than estatic to post where you claimed only women according to judaism could be guilty of adultery- you specifically claimed that adultery is another mans wife having sex with someone - hence only women can commit adultery.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
There are a few (or several threads) on here where certain people advocate marrying females who are still teenagers.

Here is an example:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99066&highlight=phil+robertson

As for *my* position .... no way. Women are at the disadvantage of having less education and maturity when they marry young. They are much easier to manipulate and control.

yep and there are tons of them, they have advocated it in many threads.

elohiym

Shame on A4T for standing up for teenage girls and women.

She's not, and she would be upset that you are okay with homosexuality and bisexuality if she didn't want to ignore that to use your "friendship" on this forum. Please tell her you support your bisexual friends so she can publicly rebuke you and end the façade of "friendship" you maintain on this forum. Or you can both continue with the fem-NAZI shtick.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you agree that I clearly stated more than once that if I had to choose an age for marriage it would be twenty-one? Just confirm that please so your "friend" A4T will stop bearing false witness against me.

I agree that what we viewed was your wife going on about how intrusive and age biased it is for parents to not allow teenagers OR their teenager to marry. Including arguments that men not getting enough sex could lead to illness and even death.

However, if you truly believe she is bearing false witness, I suggest you do the work and put up the posts which support your accusations towards her.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
She's not, and she would be upset that you are okay with homosexuality and bisexuality if she didn't want to ignore that to use your "friendship" on this forum.

Wow for a man who brags that he never sins and hasnt committed even once since being saved, you are on a roll with the false witness today!

I know what Rusha thinks about that issue, I dont agree with what she thinks about that issue, and i dont base my friendship on "you must agree with me and think like i do to be my friend" like you and your buddies do (voltaire for example melting down when someone doesnt agree with him on everything).

Please tell her you support your bisexual friends so she can publicly rebuke you and end the façade of "friendship" you maintain on this forum. Or you can both continue with the fem-NAZI shtick.

She doesn't have to tell me, i already know and i love her even though we are different. That kills you doesnt it.

Guess what else, i am a christian and you claim to be, and you arent my friend and unless you change yourself into something capeable of loving in reality, you never will be, how about that?

According to you we should be besties then huh? Not a chance.

See how desperate you just was to drive a wedge between friends? Thats called acting like a demon and trying to be controlling, something you know all about.

elohiym

Rusha just posted one of them (about young wives) and i notice you haven't agreed to leave and never come back, as soon as you do, ill be more than estatic to post where you claimed only women according to judaism could be guilty of adultery- you specifically claimed that adultery is another mans wife having sex with someone - hence only women can commit adultery.

False witness, again.

If you actually read the thread, you will see that I stated clearly that if I had to choose an age for marriage it would be twenty-one. The alternative was passing a qualification test.

On the same thread we see that Anna and Spitfire belong to and actively support the Catholic Church that allows for marriage a fourteen. I repudiated that idea but Spitfire refused to. What about Anna? You don't care.

Unless you can quote me saying something you have accused me of then you are just a false witness bearing false witness. Feel free to post a quote of mine any time, false accuser.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Im waiting for you to agree to leave and never come back. Let me know when you decide. (Im in control here, not you)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She's not, and she would be upset that you are okay with homosexuality and bisexuality if she didn't want to ignore that to use your "friendship" on this forum. Please tell her you support your bisexual friends so she can publicly rebuke you and end the façade of "friendship" you maintain on this forum. Or you can both continue with the fem-NAZI shtick.

Oh. That's funny. You believe that Angel has never disagreed with me regarding homosexuality? As far as *using* my friendship, Angel is not like that. Nor am I.

However, please do continue with the fem-NAZI tirade. Terms such as those make your agenda and character crystal clear. :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh. That's funny. You believe that Angel has never disagreed with me regarding homosexuality? As far as *using* my friendship, Angel is not like that. Nor am I.

Amen, a real friend is able to disagree with someone and still be able to see the fine things in one another and they don't try to control each other.

However, please do continue with the fem-NAZI tirade. Terms such as those make your agenda and character crystal clear. :)

Yep, he tells on himself.