Why men won't marry you

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Both genders can choose to be evil
This is good to highlight. Sure, men or women are as capable as the other of evil. But the current culture supports women in their evil. And while men are also able to be evil, the state doesn't support them wholesale like it does women.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yes. But you aren't going far enough. The reason men advanced their standing by being married was because they actually had to be a good person to lead/protect/support a family.

The truth is that a breakdown of the family leads to death of both society and eventually humanity. And a man is the only possible leader, in general, of a family. Thus, once the men are out of the family, there won't be families.

Yes, Russel Kirk would agree, then you have the like of George Gilder who thought the man's role is socially constructed, that if not the head of the family, the is no social order.

It seems Kirk had the better reasoning.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
This is good to highlight. Sure, men or women are as capable as the other of evil. But the current culture supports women in their evil. And while men are also able to be evil, the state doesn't support them wholesale like it does women.

Yes, that state is the managerial state.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd be curious about the data. Do you have any links?
"Further, for women, having had fewer sexual partners before marriage was also related to higher marital quality."

I wrote: Wouldn't it be better to say both men and women should start being/acting like people who value themselves and others as something more than extensions of their own egos and objects to be used for self gratification?

That really doesn't run against my suggestion though. I didn't say we are the same, only that we should both behave a certain way.
It only makes sense with the context provided by the sentence that came after it.

I think you're just about as wrong as you can be there. From what I see the culture is actively promoting a narcissistic hedonism across genders.
I'm not wrong. The state supports the evil of women but men have to no support from the state for their evil.

Your division made you misapprehend my point:

Ex party girls? So you're saying if they start down that road they might as well just ride it all the way out? I don't think that's a great idea. Most Christians I know are ex atheists.​

See? I'm saying that your notion appears to condemn ex party girls to life without the possibility of more and I don't care for it BECAUSE, by way of example, most of us were the moral equivalent, were sinners in need of a turnaround.
I understood and then you consequently missed the point of my response. The point I made was that the more a girl partied, the less her chance of being satisfied in marriage (and thus interested in keeping it together). Therefore, if a girl can recognize the error of her ways, she should stop before she does more damage to herself.

This doesn't count if a woman stops partying because she can no longer compete with the younger party girls. Repentance is important.

An economy and culture still dominated by men.
Why, yes! As it turns out, women in their move to be equal with men can only offer themselves as pawns for other men. But these are not men that love them, but are only interested in using them to control the majority of men below them.

I think that way of thinking reflects your generational understanding. I get that. In my day it wasn't far removed, but it isn't the same now.
That's not the point. Whatever the signals are that a woman is a party girl will degrade her chances as at long term happiness in a relationship because those signals are usually correct.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exactly ... this is the major contributing factor. The need to complain and have an expectation of women that men are unwilling to hold themselves to.

Who seeks out *party girls*? Party guys.
Party guys are the 20% of players that bed 80% of the party girls. The problem is that society has deemed that a properly raised girl should be a party girl during her most mother-productive years. Society should be telling all these girls to mother up. Women would be happier, men would be happier, and society would be healthier.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Party guys are the 20% of players that bed 80% of the party girls.

Cite? Loads of men who want perfection in women, cheat on those "perfect" women - id call those adulterers, oh but thats right, you and your buddy eloyhim think only women can commit adultery.... and that what men do is ok.

Man whores deserve chaste women right, and polygamy would be ok too if it wasnt against the law, right, and smoking pot (still being a party guy - is ok with you both also....

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cite? Loads of men who want perfection in women, cheat on those "perfect" women - id call those adulterers, oh but thats right, you and your buddy eloyhim think only women can commit adultery.... and that what men do is ok.

Man whores deserve chaste women right, and polygamy would be ok too if it wasnt against the law, right, and smoking pot (still being a party guy - is ok with you both also....

They certainly do not deserve chaste women ... they deserve a carbon copy of themselves.

Arthur Brain

Party guys are the 20% of players that bed 80% of the party girls. The problem is that society has deemed that a properly raised girl should be a party girl during her most mother-productive years. Society should be telling all these girls to mother up. Women would be happier, men would be happier, and society would be healthier.

In other words a woman should be a mother by the age of 20 or younger or something, is that right? Where you get this 80% - 20% crap is also something else. Frankly, you are one of the last people to dictate what would make women happier as you're a bygone misogynist relic and have no clue at all. The Victorian era and before passed long since and your draconian views of women departed with them.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Whoremongers] They certainly do not deserve chaste women ... they deserve a carbon copy of themselves.

One politician here in Colorado said that :straight: A's tend to pick A's, :freak: B's choose B's,
drunk_walk-2125.gif
C's--C's
mousy.gif
... and so on. Pr 18:22, 31, 1 Co 6:9-10

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...[Y]ou are one of the last people to dictate what would make women happier as you're a bygone misogynist relic and have no clue at all. The Victorian era and before passed long since and your draconian views of women departed with them.
How's that
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
Great Britain working out for you?
mousy.gif

"Today we have the new morality. It's not new and it's not moral." ~ Adrian Rogers 1 Tim. 2:9

"There was an African prince who came to England and was presented to Her Majesty Queen Victoria. This prince asked a very significant question, “What is the secret of England’s greatness?” The queen got a beautifully bound copy of the Bible and presented it to the prince with this statement, “This is the secret of England’s greatness.” I wonder, friend, if England’s decline to a second-rate and then third-rate nation may be tied up in the fact that England has gotten away from the Word of God." ~ J. Vernon McGee

butchers_2832989b.jpg

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Loads of men who want perfection in women, cheat on those "perfect" women - id call those adulterers,

That was the standard in the "good old days" of "Christian society." Victorian morals were rather complex in that regard.

Thank God that's changing. Unfortunately, there are some women who think being free is adhering to the way it used to be for men.

elohiym

Where you get this 80% - 20% crap is also something else.

See the Pareto principle.

In (heterosexual) guy terms, most men are not having sex with the women who want to have sex. A smaller percentage of hot guys who know how to "game" are "scoring" more than roughly 80% of the average and below average guys.

Do you have an argument against that claim?

elohiym

See the Pareto principle.

Loads of men who want perfection in women

What idiot wants an imperfect mate?

, cheat on those "perfect" women - id call those adulterers,

I call them adulterers, too.

oh but thats right, you and your buddy eloyhim think only women can commit adultery.... and that what men do is ok.

You are bearing false witness.

Man whores deserve chaste women right,

Rather, chaste women deserve to be respected for their decision to be chaste. You seem to have a problem with that, and frankly I don't wonder why.

and polygamy would be ok too if it wasnt against the law, right,

According to the Bible, polygamy is not a sin. You obviously have a problem with polygamy that you are projecting onto me. Please stop doing that.

and smoking pot (still being a party guy - is ok with you both also....

I have no problem with God creating the marijuana plant or how people freely use it. It is legal where I live. See Romans 13:1-7 if you are confused.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are bearing false witness.

If i do the work and get your quote that says that only women could be guilty of adultery according to Christ and you actually posted a link to a jewish veiw on it, will you leave tol and never come back?

I was in a conversation with voltaire when it happened, you came in and boldly said he was right about it - gave your take and said adultery only applied to women, that men couldnt commit adultery.

And guess what mr you never sin, you just did by falsely accusing me.

Ill be happy to dig it up, if you promise youll never darken the door of this place again. Deal?

PS i NEVER claim anyone said something that i cant back up

elohiym

That's thought provoking, Yorzhik. How does polygamy and concubinage fit with that idea? My question is rhetorical; I don't expect an answer; it's just food for thought.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned

Are you saying that women should marry younger?

elohiym

If i do the work and get your quote that says that only women could be guilty of adultery according to Christ and you actually posted a link to a jewish veiw on it, will you leave tol and never come back?

I was in a conversation with voltaire when it happened, you came in and boldly said he was right about it - gave your take and said adultery only applied to women, that men couldnt commit adultery.

Will you leave forever if you are wrong?

And guess what mr you never sin, you just did by falsely accusing me.

No. You can't prove your accusations, liar.

Ill be happy to dig it up, if you promise youll never darken the door of this place again. Deal?

If you will leave if you are wrong, yes, deal.

PS i NEVER claim anyone said something that i cant back up

Whatever. Put up or please, shut up.