Why is aCultureWarrior so angry all the time?

Quincy

He isn't angry, he is part of a group that is manipulating prejudiced people into a frenzy so they create more publicity for the LGBT community. Less hardcore conservative and liberal folks, the vast majority of people in this country are accepting these lifestyles far faster than anyone could have imagined because guys like aCW are manipulating the prejudiced into doing things like denying service and openly discriminating. The majority of people don't like that, so folks in the LGBT community are being seen as victims and progress for them has been accelerating.

If you think I'm wrong, just ask yourself why he is so intent on keeping his threads going and why he constantly brings the topic up. He's working the credulous hard.

heir

TOL Subscriber
My guess is that he (aCW) wants to see perverts* repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior before they die a horrible death from the many diseases that run rampant in the lifestyle that they choose to partake in.
Those who are in need of salvation need an ambassador for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20 KJV) to preach the word of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:19-21 KJV). People like you, do more harm than good (Galatians 2:21 KJV). If you are an ambassador, get on with it (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV)!

heir

TOL Subscriber
No sexual deviant will go to heaven.

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! The sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, passive homosexual partners, practicing homosexuals, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, the verbally abusive, and swindlers will not inherit the kingdom of God. Some of you once lived this way. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God (1 Co 6:9-11, NET).

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:
Those who "go to heaven" have the righteousness of God upon us! It's upon all them that believe (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Do you have it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
My guess is that he (aCW) wants to see perverts* repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior before they die a horrible death from the many diseases that run rampant in the lifestyle that they choose to partake in.

Those who are in need of salvation need an ambassador for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20 KJV) to preach the word of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:19-21 KJV). People like you, do more harm than good (Galatians 2:21 KJV). If you are an ambassador, get on with it (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV)!

I see that you reported me for a post (i.e. you're attempting to use the force of TOL government to silence me). Save your hypocrisy for someone who doesn't know you like I do.

BTW: TOL moderator Delmar gave me a positive rep for my above post.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Quote:

I see that you reported me for a post (i.e. you're attempting to use the force of TOL government to silence me). Save your hypocrisy for someone who doesn't know you like I do.

BTW: TOL moderator Delmar gave me a positive rep for my above post.
You perverted the gospel above. My guess is you have no idea what the gospel is (check my sig) and have no desire that any "homosexual" be saved or you would preach it without adding your requirement for salvation to it. Paul had words for those like you:

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

You perverted the gospel above...

So repentance of one's sins is not a requirement for eternal salvation?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He isn't angry, he is part of a group that is manipulating prejudiced people into a frenzy so they create more publicity for the LGBT community. Less hardcore conservative and liberal folks, the vast majority of people in this country are accepting these lifestyles far faster than anyone could have imagined because guys like aCW are manipulating the prejudiced into doing things like denying service and openly discriminating. The majority of people don't like that, so folks in the LGBT community are being seen as victims and progress for them has been accelerating.

If you think I'm wrong, just ask yourself why he is so intent on keeping his threads going and why he constantly brings the topic up. He's working the credulous hard.

I so miss the "B" (of the LGBTQ acronym) representation that you brought to my WHMBR! threads Q. Come home so that you can show the readers of my threads how "manipulating and prejudiced" those who believe in God's Word are.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101920

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why do you have so much hate in your heart heir? I've wondered that for sometime now and can't help but think others wonder the same thing.

You are an enemy of the cross (Philippians 3:18-19 KJV)!

I, As an ambassador for Christ who knows that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV)/that God will have all me to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth as the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all to be testified in due time (1 Timothy 4-6 KJV) wonder why it is that someone like you who claims to speak on Christ's behalf would pervert the very gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Salvation is not about what we do or don't do, but about what God through Christ did on our behalf (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV)!

If anyone is hating here, it's you! You worketh ill to your neighbor (Romans 13:10 KJV) in your refusal to share the hope that man be delivered from this present evil world (Galatians 1:3 KJV)/receive the love of the truth that they not perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV).

You frustrate the grace of God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I, As an ambassador for Christ who knows that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV)/that God will have all me to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth as the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all to be testified in due time (1 Timothy 4-6 KJV) wonder why it is that someone like you who claims to speak on Christ's behalf would pervert the very gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Salvation is not about what we do or don't do, but about what God through Christ did on our behalf (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV)!

If anyone is hating here, it's you! You worketh ill to your neighbor (Romans 13:10 KJV) in your refusal to share the hope that man be delivered from this present evil world (Galatians 1:3 KJV)/receive the love of the truth that they not perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV).

"receive the love of the truth that they not perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV)."

Is repenting of one's sins and accepting Jesus Christ as one's Lord and Savior (i.e. God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture) not "receiving the love of the Truth..."?

jsjohnnt

Re: heir to CW

(Signature) No matter who you are or what you were doing while you were there, God will save you when you trust the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. If anyone tells you there is more to it than that, they are perverting the gospel of Christ (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

CW has so many problems of his own, he really doesn't have time to write on TOL, but he continues to preach his hate. Stand your ground. Hats off as to your signature, as well.

(I forgot to capture your post, so I did it the hard way.)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

ACW is obviously a "hate monger!" All sin is an offence to God!
Murder, adultery, stealing, lying, lust, drunkenness, etc, etc!
Yet, ACW focuses on "homosexuality" alone? Whereas, it is
true that God; in the Old Testament, considers homosexuality
an abomination (which it is) we are NOW living in the,
"Dispensation of Grace" and even the 'homosexual' has
access to God's Grace, through faith in Christ!

ACW would rather "HATE" the homosexual than, pray for them,
and preach 'Paul's Gospel' to them? ACW doesn't ACT like a
'True Believer!' Perhaps he isn't? Maybe that's why he's filled
with hatred? In that case, he has an excuse for his behavior.
Maybe he should 'examine' himself to see if he's "truly" a
child of God, and a member of the Body of Christ?