Why is aCultureWarrior so angry all the time?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Why do you start gossip threads? :sibbie: Prov. 16:28

"If evil doesn't bother you--you're evil." ~ Darrell Ferguson Isa 5:20

Last edited:

noguru

This is a conversation he could have brought to ACW alone via private message. 1 Tim. 5:13 :sibbie:

I tried pming ACW. He prefers to makes his pitiful attempts at ridicule public. So he reaps what he sows.

Perhaps you are not as aware as you believe you are.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why is Kdall so stupid all the time? :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
To be fair, as much as I disagree with ACW (especially his tactics), I don't believe he supports the DP for homosexuality.

. . . Unless they are repeat offenders, he once told me.

It's interesting that you should say that Doper, as I told you differently not but 4 days* ago

*close to 100 hits on your bong

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4305099&postcount=78

Being that your brain is only operating on one live brain cell, I guess I shouldn't expect you to remember what happened 2 minutes ago let along what you were told 4 days ago.

shagster01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
To be fair, as much as I disagree with ACW (especially his tactics), I don't believe he supports the DP for homosexuality.

It's interesting that you should say that Doper, as I told you differently not but 4 days* ago

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4305099&postcount=78

Being that your brain is only operating on one live brain cell, I guess I shouldn't expect you to remember what happened 2 minutes ago let along what you were told 4 days ago.

You also told me in the past (I'm not going to sift through 100's of pages to find it) that repeat offenders should be executed.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I tried pming ACW. He prefers to makes his pitiful attempts at ridicule public. So he reaps what he sows.

Perhaps you are not as aware as you believe you are.

He is not ashamed of the gospel (Lev 18:22, 20:13, 1 Ki 14:24, Ro 1:24, 26, 27 :vomit:). Why are you?

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I did a search for posts by aCW with the word "anal..."
No sexual deviant will go to heaven.

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! The sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, passive homosexual partners, practicing homosexuals, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, the verbally abusive, and swindlers will not inherit the kingdom of God. Some of you once lived this way. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God (1 Co 6:9-11, NET).

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote; Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...9&postcount=78

You also told me in the past (I'm not going to sift through 100's of pages to find it) that repeat offenders should be executed.

If you'd actually followed my thread you'd have seen that I adamantly promote therapy for people who engage in homosexual behavior or cross dress/mutilate their genitals pretending that they're a member of the opposite gender.

There are people in the movement that you defend that need to be jailed (Dan Savage comes to mind) so that they won't continue to hurt innocent impressionable youth and society in general.

Regarding your accusation that I'm for the death penalty for those convicted of numerous acts of homosexuality:

I'd tell you to kick back, smoke a couple of bowls of dope and look through those 100 pages that you're talking about but you won't be able to find something that isn't there Doper.

TracerBullet

If you'd actually followed my thread you'd have seen that I adamantly promote therapy for people who engage in homosexual behavior or cross dress/mutilate their genitals pretending that they're a member of the opposite gender.

no, you promote abuse by those pretending to be therapists.

BTW - did you hear the Supreme Court upheld the ruling that states can protect children from fraudulent, abusive perverts... or repairative therapists as they prefer to be called.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
BTW - did you hear the Supreme Court upheld the ruling that states can protect children from fraudulent, abusive perverts... or repairative therapists as they prefer to be called.

You and your brethren must be overwhelmed with joy on that ruling TB.

Nambla_NEA_Bake_Sale_Bath_H.jpg